Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11445 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:26 PM

l Look on website BeEasy. Be Easy Rated 0n CoinmarketPlus 8.2 Off 10, ICO bench 4.1 off 5, DIGIRATE 5.4 Off 7, ICO bazaar 4.0 Off 5, foxico 7.5 Off 10
and Trackico 5.0 Off 5 this is a great rated For BeEasy.

Very high marks. The team did a good job. I am confident that this project will attract investors' attention.
its given more attention other than project this is the result of hardworking team sharing idea and teamwork as of now i would to congratulate the beeasy this will be a successful project we keep updated until the end..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:33:43 PM

EasyTokens help you to save your money and give you a premium user status. Get EasyToken! It's our internal currency and a way to get even greater benefits.
To join BeEasy project today just participate in our ICO at http://beeasy.io
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:42:41 AM

This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

One thing which is missed in all other projects except BeEasy is cause for social work, BeEasy is committed to care about enviornment, people's health and in preventing animal extinction, for that they have parterned with charity organization, BeEasy user can now donate part of their project thr it, I like this concept, doing charity is only one click away.
People behind this project is be caring people, they don't only think on the benefits that they can offer to people but also they care on animals. This is something new to all projects that I know.

This is why I think the project will prosper because they feel they have the responsibility to help the community through EasyCare.
Helping others/community will be a big plus to BeEasy, because people will see that BeEasy is not all about Business but they have hearts that can care to others and not just people but also animals. I'm sure that investors will be able to encourage to invest to BeEasy because of their goal and care about others.

Thats right thats why I am not surprised that this project got a high ratings,  because they have a social purpose and project like this are going to be successful. 
True! They care about the community not on there own interest. Thats the best vision and mission of this project. Helping others is the blessed one.

That's why I really how BeEasy project succeed. Aside from the feature-rich platform they care for the community
Babyfaceless

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

This is bound to be one of those investments you will regret not participating in. You can sell your token on the market and turn a profit, Overall BeEasy project got a brilliant start this is going on very well it looking this will be get succeed to raise huge amount as per their maximum funds cap. This is gonna become another big project with working platform that is the reason why people investing into this project.

I agree. BeEasy is underrated right now. Others still do not see the great potential of the project
Pitchipuff

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

I agree. BeEasy is underrated right now. Others still do not see the great potential of the project
the big potential of beeasy is to help yourself share you blessing helping other also the environment this is no comparison to the other project mostly they study very well how the process of circulation of the program which is how can earn while helping the other that's why this project is unbelievable concept and platform..
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

l Look on website BeEasy. Be Easy Rated 0n CoinmarketPlus 8.2 Off 10, ICO bench 4.1 off 5, DIGIRATE 5.4 Off 7, ICO bazaar 4.0 Off 5, foxico 7.5 Off 10

Very high marks. The team did a good job. I am confident that this project will attract investors' attention.
its given more attention other than project this is the result of hardworking team sharing idea and teamwork as of now i would to congratulate the beeasy this will be a successful project we keep updated until the end..

Thats is true. let's work with the team to make ICO BeEasy a success.
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

olegna17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

With the help of all people behind BeEasy, they are impressing a lot of people and investors about the project. Investors and followers of the ICO trust BeEasy that they will give all the services that they are offering in their white paper. They'll make sure that this is not just in the paper or in a document, they are giving assurance that they are giving their best and hard work to be successful.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I am participate BeEasy! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.
True! BeEasy was developed to make our life easy. Though they are not too keen to promote via bounty, they are  too busy to do the marketing by attending forum and seminar.

ALso I think team members are in full concentration and committed way, we have full confidence that the project will achieve its goal soon. Investors can get good profits by investing their investments in BeEASy project.
Since the soft cap already reached, they are not waiting for the hard cap. Though they are half of the target, the project is promising and a lot of positive feedback. Excited to see the next roadmap.

I think there was no softcap but hardcap is of 3200 BTC which will definitely get achieved, BeEasy team is working tirelessly to achieve the target, supporters are supporting this project with great enthusiasm and why should not they promote, its awesome project with great feature and high vision, everything is nice here.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pitchipuff

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Cool project. A strong team, a promising idea. I am participate BeEasy! Good luck to the guys. This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project.
True! BeEasy was developed to make our life easy. Though they are not too keen to promote via bounty, they are  too busy to do the marketing by attending forum and seminar.

ALso I think team members are in full concentration and committed way, we have full confidence that the project will achieve its goal soon. Investors can get good profits by investing their investments in BeEASy project.
Since the soft cap already reached, they are not waiting for the hard cap. Though they are half of the target, the project is promising and a lot of positive feedback. Excited to see the next roadmap.

I think there was no softcap but hardcap is of 3200 BTC which will definitely get achieved, BeEasy team is working tirelessly to achieve the target, supporters are supporting this project with great enthusiasm and why should not they promote, its awesome project with great feature and high vision, everything is nice here.
yap their is no softcap their going to direct to hardcap which is eth and btc maybe they know that this project can reach directly to hardcap and they have a confident to reach the goal..
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

sale stage end 9 day again or  if  3 200 BTC raised. And now i see on website 176,64 BTC fun raised or 157 118,6 ETKN raised for total 250 000ETKN. Let's work with the team so that BeEasy token sales can be successful and reach the target.

Can anybody share BTC and ETH adress of BeEasy ICO to understand how many coins are collected?

Yeah, at the moment this is a critical issue!
For unknown reasons on the official website, these figures do not change for a long time...
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

I refuse to believe that such cool project as BeEasy does not increase the counter!
This simply can not be! Where to find the truth? ))
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

BeEasy have lots to offer from their users and investors, like EasyPool that have lots of features (multicurrency mining pool, client web interface, client software, iOS and Android Apps, and intelligent mining management systems), EasyTrade, BeEasy multifunction service, and EasyPlay.

Yes BeEasy presents an effective solution in crypto. they offer a full interface in one face. Moreover, support for these applications can be installed via iOS and android, it will be easy to carry anywhere.
That's the edge of this project. They offers all in features and you couldn't ask for more. BeEasy made our life easy.
That's why a lot of people and investors are encourage to join and invest in BeEasy. There are lots of feature of BeEasy that people are really needing it. For sure, this is just a few features of BeEasy, I am looking forward to more unique offer from this ICO.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

With the help of all people behind BeEasy, they are impressing a lot of people and investors about the project. Investors and followers of the ICO trust BeEasy that they will give all the services that they are offering in their white paper. They'll make sure that this is not just in the paper or in a document, they are giving assurance that they are giving their best and hard work to be successful.
This is the proof that the team of BeEasy is working hard and give their best to have a successful ICO, so that they won't disappoint all the people who trusted and believe in this project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

This is the proof that the team of BeEasy is working hard and give their best to have a successful ICO, so that they won't disappoint all the people who trusted and believe in this project.
Yes hopefully this will be a good start by BeEasy, Then of course it takes a lot of effort either from BeEasy team or us together.
Babyfaceless

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:04:34 PM

I refuse to believe that such cool project as BeEasy does not increase the counter!
This simply can not be! Where to find the truth? ))

Maybe because they don't resort to spam activities just to increase quantity. I think they wanted quality members than big quantity but does not share in the development of the community.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

I wish the project new successes, and the team to achieve the ambitious goals set!
Run BeEasy,run!!! )))
BeEasy has a great and sustainable platform. With the help of the community and supporters, im sure BeEasy will achieve its goal
You dont need to say that “Ambitious goals set” because right now, everyone claiming the success of BeEasy. Since they launched and started the project, reading the whitepaper are all convincing.
Because of the hard-work and dedications of all people from the team, also the goals, the mission and vision of BeEasy this one will be a successful project. A lot of supporters of BeEasy believe that all the effort from the team is worth it.
We are so excited to witness the success and celebration of BeEasy. Currently, we are claiming that its a very successful project and we want to congratulate all the team and people  behind BeEasy.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

One of the line of products of BeEasy is a multifunctional service, wherein it is an all-in-one user authorization system that allows to navigate and manage
all user information for BeEasy services (mining, fund, exchange, charity, gaining partner goods and services, and converting to fiat, among others). You can register only once and after an optional verification procedure receive full access to all system features and services via unified and easy to navigate interface. This is one of the safest way to access your account.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

sale stage end 9 day again or  if  3 200 BTC raised. And now i see on website 176,64 BTC fun raised or 157 118,6 ETKN raised for total 250 000ETKN. Let's work with the team so that BeEasy token sales can be successful and reach the target.

Can anybody share BTC and ETH adress of BeEasy ICO to understand how many coins are collected?

Yeah, at the moment this is a critical issue!
For unknown reasons on the official website, these figures do not change for a long time...

I have talked to BeEasy team regarding this issue on Telegram, as per them there may be some issue with auto update of total tokens sold and it should get resolved soon but days have passed figure is still same, there is no second thought that BeEasy will achieve hard cap, so many close door meetings and public conferences have been done and its not about meetings and conferences but BeEasy concept is more than enough to get high level investors, as last date of token sale is approaching I hope BeEasy team remains very busy and this may be the reason that total tokens sold are not updated on website yet.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: