Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11460 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

Lets wait until end of the month. The team are really working hard for this  project. They always keep on updating us as to what and when the project achieved. They will just surprise the community about the status as where and how much they've collected.

Expect news quite soon Grin
[/quote]
Yeah, we expect a great news from your team and please have some more patience to us, specially when we ask about the internal update of BeEasy. I want to understand well every part of the systems ( luckily I join your official telegram ). Hoping this project will dominate its field and be part not only the history but also the future too.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

Why so easy?

Single user verification
User-friendly interface
Automated processes
Ecosystem

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
Since the team of BeEasy are working hard for the success of the project and the support of all their followers, I'm sure that they are gonna reach their hard cap very soon. Let's just continue to support BeEasy.

Thats right,  Hopefully they will announce the amount that was accumulated before the ICO, for the transparency of the information. 
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:28:53 AM

BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
Since the team of BeEasy are working hard for the success of the project and the support of all their followers, I'm sure that they are gonna reach their hard cap very soon. Let's just continue to support BeEasy.

Thats right,  Hopefully they will announce the amount that was accumulated before the ICO, for the transparency of the information. 

This is quite awesome performance with more than Ethereum investment in the project. The growing interest of investors tells that it is fully possible to see the hardcap being achieved couple of days before reaching the last date
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

Why so easy?

Single user verification
User-friendly interface
Automated processes
Ecosystem

I like the concept of how BeEasy works in every platform to give us such a great services and bonus, in the near future it will be the best project to be used and the team is hardworking to make our users to be satisfied! Good job waiting for the success.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

Why so easy?

Single user verification
User-friendly interface
Automated processes
Ecosystem

I like the concept of how BeEasy works in every platform to give us such a great services and bonus, in the near future it will be the best project to be used and the team is hardworking to make our users to be satisfied! Good job waiting for the success.
I agree on you sir. Being part/follower of BeEasy is a good decision I made because of the services they can offer and the convenience that they can give to people. The team are doing their best to provide a good service that will satisfy their users.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

i just want know what are those list in catalog in crypto in beeasy play?is this a part only of entertainment which is paying using a crypto?
Those are interface of the platform in every services they offers also the bonuses you can get, I think they have already a platform that you can monitored all the services just to be an Easy way to understand.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

This is quite awesome performance with more than Ethereum investment in the project. The growing interest of investors tells that it is fully possible to see the hardcap being achieved couple of days before reaching the last date
Yes ! And I think BeEasy will achieve that. Just stay tuned in this project. And use the other services of BeEasy now. It was a userfriendly and easy to understand.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

wow I didnt notice BeEasy ICO has near its ends. Only 1week left and their crowdsale will be finished. Plus the market now is steadily going up. Good for the entrance of BeEasy on the market.

I hope BeEasy completed all highlighted activities of their roadmap. So far they are on par with mentioned events and development progress and if this continue i can see a clesr bright sky on BeEasy future.

Cannot wait to see how this project works when the platform already open for everyone. Keep it up guys. Salute to the CEO very kind guy always answering query on the telegram group with honesty.
Yes indeed, step by step BeEasy has passed and of course crowdsale still running and of course our obligation to continue to succeed. I also feel very excited to look at the success of the ICO project from BeEasy itself because of course with the platform they bring us to be easier in doing activities, especially in crypto
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Yes ! And I think BeEasy will achieve that. Just stay tuned in this project. And use the other services of BeEasy now. It was a userfriendly and easy to understand.
there's also an easy way to understand to use the beeasy they need a video for demonstration method or teaching so everyone know how to used easily we are fully support the beeasy and we excited for nearly end of ico keep it up Beeasy..
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

there's also an easy way to understand to use the beeasy they need a video for demonstration method or teaching so everyone know how to used easily we are fully support the beeasy and we excited for nearly end of ico keep it up Beeasy..
People behind BeEasy is very kind to all their followers/participants. They are giving their best to provide and give a satisfaction from their people. This is just the beginning of a successful ICO.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

I refuse to believe that such cool project as BeEasy does not increase the counter!
This simply can not be! Where to find the truth? ))

Why would you consider that, See BeEasy's website read its Whitepaper and understand its contents. View team from BeEasy. Of course you can judge.
I suggest to join on their official telegram. You will be updated on what's  happening in the project. They are also active and responsive  to answer your queries.  Smiley
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

I refuse to believe that such cool project as BeEasy does not increase the counter!
This simply can not be! Where to find the truth? ))

Why would you consider that, See BeEasy's website read its Whitepaper and understand its contents. View team from BeEasy. Of course you can judge.
I suggest to join on their official telegram. You will be updated on what's  happening in the project. They are also active and responsive  to answer your queries.  Smiley
Try to read and understand their white paper, it will help you a lot about BeEasy. And if you really doubt about it, you can join and participate in their telegram channel, plus you can directly send message to the admin for all your queries. For sure they won't hesitate to answer all your questions about BeEasy.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

Hello everyone only 5days left for BeEasy ICO before it come to an end. I must say that its a long journey being here for more than 2months to keep watching how this project evolve from being nobody now is everybody talking about. Thank you BeEasy for keeping us updated on the current news and information about the projects development.

Rest assured, that I will still be here to support every action plans of BeEasy until this firm totally achieved its full grown develop stage where your platform will be patronized everywhere. Now the market seems so calm looks like right timing for BeEasy to ripped the glory.

Time flies so fast,  I didnt notice that we are actually down to the last week of the ICO,  now its time for the team to develop and work on the platform that will help us.  Cant wait to use and navigate BeEasy. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Personal account BeEasy

What more can we ask for,  Earn and Manage crypto currency at the same time.  We still have 5 more days to join this amazing project. 
sipandrew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

Personal account BeEasy

https://i.imgur.com/65sJvEJ.jpg

What more can we ask for,  Earn and Manage crypto currency at the same time.  We still have 5 more days to join this amazing project. 

Very clearly!
All the same infographics are perceived better than table information or text!!!
sipandrew

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

The project is really powerful!
It is unclear only why such a low fee..
Maybe it's some kind of mistake, but it's unlikely ..
The project team would quickly fix such critical inaccuracies
sipandrew

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

and maybe it's specially designed so that it would not attract unnecessary attention! )))
There are many questions, there are no obvious answers!
Remains to wish the project good luck, after a few days to go on a free voyage!!!
ssvenss

Activity: 381

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

The project is really powerful!
It is unclear only why such a low fee..
Maybe it's some kind of mistake, but it's unlikely ..
The project team would quickly fix such critical inaccuracies

What fees are we talking about? Maybe you mean the low price of the token, I can not understand at all
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:12:34 PM

Even easier — mining of things
EasyPlay Application - Choose what you want and let the power of your computer to pay for it

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: