Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

Will the project be extended or not? What are the fees at this stage? Is the information on the site updated?
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
Since the team of BeEasy are working hard for the success of the project and the support of all their followers, I'm sure that they are gonna reach their hard cap very soon. Let's just continue to support BeEasy.

Thats right,  Hopefully they will announce the amount that was accumulated before the ICO, for the transparency of the information. 

This is quite awesome performance with more than Ethereum investment in the project. The growing interest of investors tells that it is fully possible to see the hardcap being achieved couple of days before reaching the last date
Yes ! And I think BeEasy will achieve that. Just stay tuned in this project. And use the other services of BeEasy now. It was a userfriendly and easy to understand.
there's also an easy way to understand to use the beeasy they need a video for demonstration method or teaching so everyone know how to used easily we are fully support the beeasy and we excited for nearly end of ico keep it up Beeasy..
People behind BeEasy is very kind to all their followers/participants. They are giving their best to provide and give a satisfaction from their people. This is just the beginning of a successful ICO.

if you read BeEasy whitepaper then you will get the all information about project, its cleared those features are very interested and useful. i liked, i think this project will be v ery profitable for everyone. i am not team member, this is my point of views.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

Hello everyone only 5days left for BeEasy ICO before it come to an end. I must say that its a long journey being here for more than 2months to keep watching how this project evolve from being nobody now is everybody talking about. Thank you BeEasy for keeping us updated on the current news and information about the projects development.

Rest assured, that I will still be here to support every action plans of BeEasy until this firm totally achieved its full grown develop stage where your platform will be patronized everywhere. Now the market seems so calm looks like right timing for BeEasy to ripped the glory.

Time flies so fast,  I didnt notice that we are actually down to the last week of the ICO,  now its time for the team to develop and work on the platform that will help us.  Cant wait to use and navigate BeEasy. 
True! 4 Days to go before the ICO ends. We are so excited on this project. Hope you guys can update the us on the status and token sales of the project. Good Luck and Good Job!
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

Will the project be extended or not? What are the fees at this stage? Is the information on the site updated?
Hello, for now only 3 days 16 hours left. 1 token is 0.02 BTC. Minimal purchase is 0.000002 BTC
So the price in fiat currency actually depends on the BTC value. Please stay tuned for fresh news and updates here and also welcome to our Telegram community https://t.me/beeasyicoeng
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:12:40 AM

Hello everyone only 5days left for BeEasy ICO before it come to an end. I must say that its a long journey being here for more than 2months to keep watching how this project evolve from being nobody now is everybody talking about. Thank you BeEasy for keeping us updated on the current news and information about the projects development.

Rest assured, that I will still be here to support every action plans of BeEasy until this firm totally achieved its full grown develop stage where your platform will be patronized everywhere. Now the market seems so calm looks like right timing for BeEasy to ripped the glory.

Time flies so fast,  I didnt notice that we are actually down to the last week of the ICO,  now its time for the team to develop and work on the platform that will help us.  Cant wait to use and navigate BeEasy. 
True! 4 Days to go before the ICO ends. We are so excited on this project. Hope you guys can update the us on the status and token sales of the project. Good Luck and Good Job!
Looking forward for the updates and progress of BeEasy, though I know that this will be a success project. It is still good that we still continue to support the team and the project to give us a better service. Good Luck BeEasy team.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

03 days 10 hours again Sale stage ends, ETKN on sale: 157 117,77 Total issue: 250 000ETKN, it already sold -+93000 ETKN. How then there are still many unsold BeEasy tokens still far from Hardcap. I hope Team BeEasy continues to work to succeed their platform. Because of course their platform is very good.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

03 days 10 hours again Sale stage ends, ETKN on sale: 157 117,77 Total issue: 250 000ETKN, it already sold -+93000 ETKN. How then there are still many unsold BeEasy tokens still far from Hardcap. I hope Team BeEasy continues to work to succeed their platform. Because of course their platform is very good.
Well, I think BeEasy team is doing all their best to have a successful project. There is still time for them to prove that they will reach their target sale and be able to celebrate afterwards. We need to support the team for their harwork.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

Well, I think BeEasy team is doing all their best to have a successful project. There is still time for them to prove that they will reach their target sale and be able to celebrate afterwards. We need to support the team for their harwork.

yes, if we want to use BeEasy project success then we should support, i personally liked this project features. those we can get alot of benefits. trading, mining, easyplay. i think everyone liked those features.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

yes, if we want to use BeEasy project success then we should support, i personally liked this project features. those we can get alot of benefits. trading, mining, easyplay. i think everyone liked those features.
Any project need a support system for them to be successful. Just like BeEasy, their team is not enough to be have a successful project, but they need a support from their people/followers and investors so that they get an inspiration from them.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.

yes it is thats why everyone of the team is working hard to develop faster and to be smooth running i know all of us experience how hard to trade because  of beeasy everything make easy i repeat this all in one,just keep reading for further update..
jackielim

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Token sold is a sign of success already. I didn't say that hard cap is not important, but hitting beyond the soft cap is better. We still have time to promote and spread BeEasy. We still have time to do this. I believe and trust the project and we are hoping that the team are doing their best too. Go BeEasy!! Smiley
olegna17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:35:50 PM

Token sold is a sign of success already. I didn't say that hard cap is not important, but hitting beyond the soft cap is better. We still have time to promote and spread BeEasy. We still have time to do this. I believe and trust the project and we are hoping that the team are doing their best too. Go BeEasy!! Smiley
Just by continued support to the BeEasy team and a combination of a hard word and effort from the team, for sure it will have a good and positive results. There  are lot's of time to reach that hard cap, maybe in just a few hours, hard cap is already reach.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

Agree on you sir. Having an active and responsive team is very a big deal for a project. This is just a proof that every person in the team are giving their best to provide all the information and service needed by their participants.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

yes it is thats why everyone of the team is working hard to develop faster and to be smooth running i know all of us experience how hard to trade because  of beeasy everything make easy i repeat this all in one,just keep reading for further update..
This is just a proof how dedicated the people behind BeEasy is. We know that the team are lots to do to be able to provide us a good service and be a successful ICO, but they a lot time for all their participants and users to respond to all their queries and questions about the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

This is just a proof how dedicated the people behind BeEasy is. We know that the team are lots to do to be able to provide us a good service and be a successful ICO, but they a lot time for all their participants and users to respond to all their queries and questions about the project.
many of us trust the team of beeasy we know this will be a successful project it just 3 more days in counting we will see the spirit of team work we are on your side until the end,
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

this project is all-in-one it has too many functions it has mining, trading, managing cryptocurrency, and etc. this project is promising, it will be a successful one. BeEasy is an investor magnet we can all see that in their whitepaper
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:34:21 PM

BeEasy it has interesting project and a growing community, I'm eager to see it on major exchange. Great team, BeEasy is looking good.. token sale is live so i hope this will cover hardcap soon.
Since the team of BeEasy are working hard for the success of the project and the support of all their followers, I'm sure that they are gonna reach their hard cap very soon. Let's just continue to support BeEasy.

Thats right,  Hopefully they will announce the amount that was accumulated before the ICO, for the transparency of the information. 

This is quite awesome performance with more than Ethereum investment in the project. The growing interest of investors tells that it is fully possible to see the hardcap being achieved couple of days before reaching the last date
Yes ! And I think BeEasy will achieve that. Just stay tuned in this project. And use the other services of BeEasy now. It was a userfriendly and easy to understand.
there's also an easy way to understand to use the beeasy they need a video for demonstration method or teaching so everyone know how to used easily we are fully support the beeasy and we excited for nearly end of ico keep it up Beeasy..
People behind BeEasy is very kind to all their followers/participants. They are giving their best to provide and give a satisfaction from their people. This is just the beginning of a successful ICO.

if you read BeEasy whitepaper then you will get the all information about project, its cleared those features are very interested and useful. i liked, i think this project will be v ery profitable for everyone. i am not team member, this is my point of views.

I support this kind of project, it will be useful for me and the others someday. they provide much use to ist user, trading is the most interesting and also mining. I hope for the success of BeEasy.
sipandrew

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

No doubt, it's so!
However, now the project despite all the efforts of the team is strongly underestimated by the crypto community...
Remains only hoping that in the near future the situation will change for the better!
be optimistic about the BeEasy!!!
sipandrew

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

I support this kind of project, it will be useful for me and the others someday. they provide much use to ist user, trading is the most interesting and also mining. I hope for the success of BeEasy.

We all hope for it!!!
Run BeEasy,Run!!! )))
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: