Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

Very soon the project will show its advantages in practice. When will users be able to evaluate the benefits of the product?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

​​BeEasy Channel:

Mining of not only cryptocurrency.

EasyPlay module empowers mining. Mining of things  - the new way to receive products or services without paying your own money.

EasyPlay exchanges mined cryptocurrency to gaming assets/currencies/software licenses and real-life products and discount points.

This program that can be installed to a user’s personal computer allowing them to receive the end-point goods or services for the mining process, avoiding the necessity to manage settings, register wallets or control the mining process. All of these processes are
hidden from the user that the only processes available to them are program launch and selection of goods or services from the catalog.

Learn more on our website  - beeasy.io

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

​​In the heat of token sale hurry up to buy your ETKN!

We still have special limited time offer for you!
Tell your friends about BeEasy and it will be appreciated. Buy EasyTokens now, share this information on your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag and you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:40:19 AM

Tell your friends about BeEasy and it will be appreciated. Buy EasyTokens now, share this information on your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag and you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.
Any update about the token sale? Some says it's already ended in this current time, don't know if that is true. Hope they have a good updated news to provide on us.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

Very soon the project will show its advantages in practice. When will users be able to evaluate the benefits of the product?
Actually every single features of the project, users will be benefited. if you were able to read the whitepaper, each type of user will enjoy and make their life easy. That's the goal of BeEasy, to make your life easy.
jackielim

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

Any update about the token sale? Some says it's already ended in this current time, don't know if that is true. Hope they have a good updated news to provide on us.
ICO will end at the end of month, 30 April 2018. They will release an update this week. Hope we got good news and project will follow as the roadmap as indicated.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

03 days 10 hours again Sale stage ends, ETKN on sale: 157 117,77 Total issue: 250 000ETKN, it already sold -+93000 ETKN. How then there are still many unsold BeEasy tokens still far from Hardcap. I hope Team BeEasy continues to work to succeed their platform. Because of course their platform is very good.
Well, I think BeEasy team is doing all their best to have a successful project. There is still time for them to prove that they will reach their target sale and be able to celebrate afterwards. We need to support the team for their harwork.

yes, if we want to use BeEasy project success then we should support, i personally liked this project features. those we can get alot of benefits. trading, mining, easyplay. i think everyone liked those features.
Token sold is a sign of success already. I didn't say that hard cap is not important, but hitting beyond the soft cap is better. We still have time to promote and spread BeEasy. We still have time to do this. I believe and trust the project and we are hoping that the team are doing their best too. Go BeEasy!! Smiley
Just by continued support to the BeEasy team and a combination of a hard word and effort from the team, for sure it will have a good and positive results. There  are lot's of time to reach that hard cap, maybe in just a few hours, hard cap is already reach.

The BeEasy is gaining, awesome project with great potential with great idea and i think the team deserves great applause and achieve with high rate, good luck with this project and developers.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:32:23 AM

03 days 10 hours again Sale stage ends, ETKN on sale: 157 117,77 Total issue: 250 000ETKN, it already sold -+93000 ETKN. How then there are still many unsold BeEasy tokens still far from Hardcap. I hope Team BeEasy continues to work to succeed their platform. Because of course their platform is very good.
Well, I think BeEasy team is doing all their best to have a successful project. There is still time for them to prove that they will reach their target sale and be able to celebrate afterwards. We need to support the team for their harwork.

yes, if we want to use BeEasy project success then we should support, i personally liked this project features. those we can get alot of benefits. trading, mining, easyplay. i think everyone liked those features.
Token sold is a sign of success already. I didn't say that hard cap is not important, but hitting beyond the soft cap is better. We still have time to promote and spread BeEasy. We still have time to do this. I believe and trust the project and we are hoping that the team are doing their best too. Go BeEasy!! Smiley
Just by continued support to the BeEasy team and a combination of a hard word and effort from the team, for sure it will have a good and positive results. There  are lot's of time to reach that hard cap, maybe in just a few hours, hard cap is already reach.

The BeEasy is gaining, awesome project with great potential with great idea and i think the team deserves great applause and achieve with high rate, good luck with this project and developers.
i heard their going to extend the ico?correct me if im wrong,but what i read the token sale is sold out?i have a question how they get the bonus token by using hashtag on facebook and twitter?
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:38:29 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.

Agree on you sir. Having an active and responsive team is very a big deal for a project. This is just a proof that every person in the team are giving their best to provide all the information and service needed by their participants.

this project BeEasy will be a game changer in near future. A big project like this which is managed by an active and good team will be a success. im looking forward to experiencing cryptocurrency exchange on BeEasy soon.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

i heard their going to extend the ico?correct me if im wrong,but what i read the token sale is sold out?i have a question how they get the bonus token by using hashtag on facebook and twitter?
I think it is better to ask this question to their telegram channel because there is always an admin who respond immediately in any queries about the project. But if anyone who can answer this concern here in the forum, it is also better so that all participants would know the answer.
SHULAKOVA

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Actually every single features of the project, users will be benefited. if you were able to read the whitepaper, each type of user will enjoy and make their life easy. That's the goal of BeEasy, to make your life easy.
I'm taking part in a bounty campaign to help the project in this. I want to take part as an investor. I got acquainted with the documentation from the beginning of the project.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

This project is great. I like this project because every team member and  management is very active. they are always helpful for us. The team sees the problem in the crypto currency market and see the way to solve it. This project certainly will successful.

Agree on you sir. Having an active and responsive team is very a big deal for a project. This is just a proof that every person in the team are giving their best to provide all the information and service needed by their participants.

this project BeEasy will be a game changer in near future. A big project like this which is managed by an active and good team will be a success. im looking forward to experiencing cryptocurrency exchange on BeEasy soon.
This is just a proof that BeEasy team are serious about what they're doing. They need to be responsive and active to all their participants so that people can fully understand the essence of BeEasy. Good job for the team.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

We can trust BeEasy team they are managed by professionals in the crypto industry. Nikita Polikarpov, Aleksandr Bespalov, and Anton Makarchuk were the main member of the team. You can read some review in BeEasy here (https://smartereum.com/7659/beeasy-ico-review/)
enkongtukmol

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

BeEasy Channel:

EasyPlay module empowers mining. Mining of things  - the new way to receive products or services without paying your own money.

EasyPlay exchanges mined cryptocurrency to gaming assets/currencies/software licenses and real-life products and discount points.

This program that can be installed to a user’s personal computer allowing them to receive the end-point goods or services for the mining process, avoiding the necessity to manage settings, register wallets or control the mining process. All of these processes are
hidden from the user that the only processes available to them are program launch and selection of goods or services from the catalog.

Mining is one of the main Feature of BeEasy, we all do know this is also one of main income in earning cryptocurrency. Next is cryptocurrency exchange which all transaction like this can be done in BeEasy, they make a project like this to make it simple to many consumers.
jackielim

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

True! They will make a change in crypto world. I hope this will push through until its fully functional. And I am hoping this will not be the same as other that active from the start but after ICO you will never heard any update.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

BeEasy Channel:

Mining is one of the main Feature of BeEasy, we all do know this is also one of main income in earning cryptocurrency. Next is cryptocurrency exchange which all transaction like this can be done in BeEasy, they make a project like this to make it simple to many consumers.

In fact BeEasy almost features all the needed activities to enter into the crypto industry. Other have parts and portions only. BeEasy has it all in one.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

We can trust BeEasy team they are managed by professionals in the crypto industry. Nikita Polikarpov, Aleksandr Bespalov, and Anton Makarchuk were the main member of the team. You can read some review in BeEasy here (https://smartereum.com/7659/beeasy-ico-review/)

Aside from that, they constantly join crypto exhibits and conferences so supporters will have first have idea about the platform
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Hallo team BeEasy I visited BeEasy's web and saw that the sale still has 63 days left. Is the BeEasy token sale period renewed? Explanation please. Thanks.
olegna17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

True! They will make a change in crypto world. I hope this will push through until its fully functional. And I am hoping this will not be the same as other that active from the start but after ICO you will never heard any update.
Well, I understand what you're saying. I just hope too that BeEasy will continue to give us an update even after the ICO so that all their participants will be able to know the progress of the project or there is any changes about the project.
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

Well, I understand what you're saying. I just hope too that BeEasy will continue to give us an update even after the ICO so that all their participants will be able to know the progress of the project or there is any changes about the project.
you can join  telegram and website also for further update and i know even ico is end their all active until it launch the project just let support them even  after ico,this is the active progressive team they help us also what we want to know
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: