Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

BeEasy is a Great project. I like it and thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future.Cryptocurrency in the online Mining space, I think is quite interesting. Everyone should agree that online Mining is a bright prospect for future investors
Yes BeEasy is a great project! They are the only ICO offers a lot of features. The good thing they also include the charity concept where you can donate funds to charity. Thats how cool the project is.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

PRODUCT UPDATE!

‼️We've got great news for you!

The pilot version of our personal account is going to be ready very soon! Our development team will be presenting the pre-release version for testing already in 3 weeks.
The first thing you'll find in the beta-version of BeEasy personal account will be EasyPool - the pool for mining cryptocurrency, that has already paid out an amount of 249.13 ETH to its users (the pool itself is going to be updated shortly as well, but we'll post an update about that later).
Next service to be connected will be EasyCare, allowing you to make charity donations in cryptocurrency.
Do you want to be among the first users and test BeEasy ecosystem? You've got a chance! As soon as the beta-version is released, we will post the link - stay tuned!
Reading this update make me feel excited. I was curious about how the pilot version will attract more investors and how the system will flow. Also, i am looking forward for the feedback of people about this.
Trial and first ever user/s for this project makes you feel proud. This project has been talking in the crypto world because of its concept and features. Hopefully we can all try to  run this.
we wish for free trial of your pilot version to experience also of all investor how beeasy very convenient and easy to use am pretty sure this project give impact in the world of blockchain.
That was a good idea and it will help a lot on this project so user and investor can make their own review on it. It will provide a good outcome to the project and for the team to fix what user is suggesting.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:25:12 PM

I have heard the BeEasy was very hot on this forum, and there were a lot of followers, but now, I can see the price is about with Bonus, and I think it is a good time to buy some BeEasy.
Well, you have time to buy and invest in BeEasy. You won't regret investing this kind of platform because there's a lot of service that will surely benefit you a lot. Also, if you time you can check their white paper to know more about BeEasy platform.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

I have heard the BeEasy was very hot on this forum, and there were a lot of followers, but now, I can see the price is about with Bonus, and I think it is a good time to buy some BeEasy.
Well, you have time to buy and invest in BeEasy. You won't regret investing this kind of platform because there's a lot of services that will surely benefit you a lot. Also, if you time you can check their white paper to know more about BeEasy platform.
you have a lot of time to study and read about the project about the concept service and benefit that you earn when you join and invest at beeasy,all participant and team was very  active this will be perfect for those people interested for online mining.
a.kuzmina

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
I suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you will be updated about this project. So far, BeEasy extends their ICO due to some valid reasons and they need to have more investors to invest.
actually the ico is already ended you can see here icomarks.com
Their have some reason why there extend to prove and to be trusting project to the investor more power Beeasy.

thank you for your answer. I just ask again why ico is a problem with the investors or they just need more investors?

We would like more people to have a chance to invest. We're now waiting for the regulation documents that will allow ivestors from the US to join.

Thats good Beeasy team is working on that,  there are really a lot of investors in US.  As soon as that documents released,  lot of people in US can join and we can easily reach our goal. 

We are sure, this will be the case!
a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

Sale stage ends in 40 day again and now Tokens distributed: 103 714,75 ETKN from Total issue: 250 000 ETKN and Team will be Collected BTC:284,75 BTC, I hope this sale continues to go according to plan and success.
There is still a lot of time for the team to be able to reach their target amount. Since, a lot of people and investors today know about the project, for sure more investors are coming to invest in BeEasy.

Thats right everyone believes that Beeasy will achieve their goal,  We still have a lot of time,  I believe that the release of the beta version will attract more investors. 

That's our belief as well!
a.kuzmina

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:33:12 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 07:51:11 AM by a.kuzmina

!!!!!! BeEASY NEWS !!!!!!

On May 20 CEO of BeEasy project Aleksander Bespalov took part in the "World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit in Moscow". The panel discussion was dedicated to the perspectives of applying new technologies and cryptocurrencies in the telecom field.

Analyzing the problems and the perspectives of the field, Aleksander presented BeEasy project and described the possibilities of the ecosystem for telecommunication companies.
BeEasy team is actively working on establishing partnerships with network carriers and telecom companies. This collaboration will allow BeEasy users to pay for neccessary goods and services from the telecommunication field with cryptocurrency or using the unique option - «mining of things».
olegna17

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

can you please give me an update in this ico. thanks for the updates that you can share with us.
I suggest that you join their telegram channel so that you will be updated about this project. So far, BeEasy extends their ICO due to some valid reasons and they need to have more investors to invest.
Their have some reason why there extend to prove and to be trusting project to the investor more power Beeasy.

thank you for your answer. I just ask again why ico is a problem with the investors or they just need more investors?

We would like more people to have a chance to invest. We're now waiting for the regulation documents that will allow ivestors from the US to join.

Thats good Beeasy team is working on that,  there are really a lot of investors in US.  As soon as that documents released,  lot of people in US can join and we can easily reach our goal. 

If US citizens have the chance to join in BeEasy, for sure they will be able to reach their target hard cap and more investors will encourage to be part of BeEasy because of the services they offer.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

On May 20 CEO of BeEasy project Alesander Bespalov took part in the "World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit in Moscow. The panel discussion was dedicated to the perspectives of applying new technologies and cryptocurrencies in the telecom field.

Analyzing the problems and the perspectives of the field, Aleksander presented BeEasy project and described the possibilities of the ecosystem for telecommunication companies.
BeEasy team is actively working on establishing partnerships with network carriers and telecom companies. This collaboration will allow BeEasy users to pay for neccessary goods and services from the telecommunication field with cryptocurrency or using the unique option - «mining of things».
Good news for all of us. This step is one of the efforts of the beeasy team to succeed their program. I hope that with such a discussion can give positive impact to the progress of BeEasy.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

On May 20 CEO of BeEasy project Alesander Bespalov took part in the "World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit in Moscow. The panel discussion was dedicated to the perspectives of applying new technologies and cryptocurrencies in the telecom field.

Good news for all of us. This step is one of the efforts of the beeasy team to succeed their program. I hope that with such a discussion can give positive impact to the progress of BeEasy.
this is big contribution of the project to partnership in big telecommunication to monitor on time any transaction of the application and to share what be easy can do in the world of block chain especially to online mining..
Demirung

Merit: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

The BeEasy platform will be especially useful for beginners. We will be able to understand the crypto-currency world and make money with this platform.
Demirung

Merit: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

You do a good job and your fans see it. Building good partnerships is a very important point for any project! You will succeed!
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

Actually I did not even think of such idea, using cryptocurrency in telecom industry, why I am saying this , I have experience of 3.5 years in core telecom sector, I know the need of telecom network in general life, it is a great step by BeEasy to take initiative of using new technology and cryptocurrency in telecom field.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

Mining of Things is a retail of XXI century

One of the main contemporary cryptocurrency services’ problem is their excessive complexity for average user. To deal with all the mining confusions, digital assets trading, cryptocurrency exchanges operating and ICO investments one has to be highly qualified. Meanwhile, the number of people who want to get profit from cryptocurrency is increasing — partly because of its high profitability, partly because of wide spread of possibilities it provides to get the investments earnings.
For more REady check out BeEasy Source: https://medium.com/@beeasy/mining-of-things-is-a-retail-of-xxi-century-7fa0477906a4

Pitchipuff

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

The BeEasy platform will be especially useful for beginners. We will be able to understand the crypto-currency world and make money with this platform.
everybody can easily understand Beeasy platform not only for that beginner we know how hard when you go for mining but beeasy team help you to understand every single way how to do it how to earn and how to help and ecosystem.
jackielim

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

On May 20 CEO of BeEasy project Aleksander Bespalov took part in the "World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit in Moscow". The panel discussion was dedicated to the perspectives of applying new technologies and cryptocurrencies in the telecom field.

That’s how strong BeEasy is. Attending in outdoor activity to promote the project would give a best result. Since they’ve started the ICO, BeEasy never fail to believes on their direction and goal. And I am pretty sure that it reach also the success.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

A telegram would help and you can ask the admin for an update on the project. Also, the team on this thread is very active on updating news about this project.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

this is big contribution of the project to partnership in big telecommunication to monitor on time any transaction of the application and to share what be easy can do in the world of block chain especially to online mining..
Yes of course very good they I wake up got a good deal. however BeEasy will facilitate our activities in the world of crypto. Do you know the contents of the meeting?
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:11:24 PM

That’s how strong BeEasy is. Attending in outdoor activity to promote the project would give a best result. Since they’ve started the ICO, BeEasy never fail to believes on their direction and goal. And I am pretty sure that it reach also the success.
This is good for BeEasy collaboration with telecom companies will ensure the project will stay strong as we know Telecommunication companies make good business. This will ensure that BeEasy will make stand and make changes to cryptocurrency world.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

This is good for BeEasy collaboration with telecom companies will ensure the project will stay strong as we know Telecommunication companies make good business. This will ensure that BeEasy will make stand and make changes to cryptocurrency world.
I watch with interest to this project, and I am delighted that these guys regularly attend crypto events, this demonstrates the openness and confidence.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: