Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

Wow. I have recently read the white paper and I am so impressed. The idea is not new, but team realize it so well. I am sure that the project will be very successful.
Why are you so sure about it? I mean about their success. There are many platforms that offers investment, funding and exchange. Why BeEasy is supposed to be the best one?
Yep, there are many of them, but any of those competitors have such benefits. BeEasy combine all of these features in one platform. It is really so easy. You can do whatever you want.
Ok. I see that you are well informed about the project. Can you tell me more about its benefits? Maybe I will change my mind about BeEasy if your arguments will be sound.
I hope will convince you. Look, this platform has a handy mobile app, multicurrency pool and flexible management system. Any users could get profits and be sure about it.
Wait a second. If there is a multicurrency pool, why I should buy their tokens? Is there something that I could be able to do with these tokens? I just don’t get it.
Well, if you have bought tokens, you become a premium status user. This status could give you interesting privileges. For example, you will have 50% discount for every service and transactional fee. Isn’t it attractive for you?
I agree it looks pretty nice. Are there other reasons to buy these tokens? I think it is already a nice deal, but I am a meticulous person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

Wow. I have recently read the white paper and I am so impressed. The idea is not new, but team realize it so well. I am sure that the project will be very successful.
Why are you so sure about it? I mean about their success. There are many platforms that offers investment, funding and exchange. Why BeEasy is supposed to be the best one?
Yep, there are many of them, but any of those competitors have such benefits. BeEasy combine all of these features in one platform. It is really so easy. You can do whatever you want.
Ok. I see that you are well informed about the project. Can you tell me more about its benefits? Maybe I will change my mind about BeEasy if your arguments will be sound.
I hope will convince you. Look, this platform has a handy mobile app, multicurrency pool and flexible management system. Any users could get profits and be sure about it.
Wait a second. If there is a multicurrency pool, why I should buy their tokens? Is there something that I could be able to do with these tokens? I just don’t get it.
Well, if you have bought tokens, you become a premium status user. This status could give you interesting privileges. For example, you will have 50% discount for every service and transactional fee. Isn’t it attractive for you?
I agree it looks pretty nice. Are there other reasons to buy these tokens? I think it is already a nice deal, but I am a meticulous person.
You can also get 30% discount for the cloud mining. I think you should reread the white paper. There is more information about it. You can also text to the manager. I think they will be happy to help you.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

You can also get 30% discount for the cloud mining. I think you should reread the white paper. There is more information about it. You can also text to the manager. I think they will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your advices. This conversation was very useful for me. Yes, I think I will reread the white paper. Besides, I really changed my mind about the project thanks to you.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

I like to see that developers and CEO especially work hard to popularize the project. I think a strong and active community is a halfway to success of the project.
Theraty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

I like to see that developers and CEO especially work hard to popularize the project. I think a strong and active community is a halfway to success of the project.
I agree with you, but I don’t get one thing. Do you mean the bounty campaign? I read the white paper couple a days ago, so I don’t know much information about the project
Brushan

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

I agree with you, but I don’t get one thing. Do you mean the bounty campaign? I read the white paper couple a days ago, so I don’t know much information about the project
It’s ok. I just want to say about their CEO. Mr. Bespalov permanently visits different crypto event. I think it is a good way to find investors and helpful people. Maybe, soon beeasy’s team will visit and other international events.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

BeEasy is great opportunity. I feel satisfied with the planning and development of BeEasy project. There is no doubt that the team is very dedicated to work, so achieving all goals is not impossible.   Smiley
Theraty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

It’s ok. I just want to say about their CEO. Mr. Bespalov permanently visits different crypto event. I think it is a good way to find investors and helpful people. Maybe, soon beeasy’s team will visit and other international events.
Can you tell me more about those events? What plans do they have? If I would have possibility, I could visit some events and look beeasy’s presentation live. I think it will be very useful.
Brushan

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

Can you tell me more about those events? What plans do they have? If I would have possibility, I could visit some events and look beeasy’s presentation live. I think it will be very useful.
About their plans I know nothing. Maybe, you should make a research be yourself. I know that they’ve recently visited two event- one in Moscow and one in Saint Petersburg. I hope they will present BeEasy on other international events too.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

About their plans I know nothing. Maybe, you should make a research be yourself. I know that they’ve recently visited two event- one in Moscow and one in Saint Petersburg. I hope they will present BeEasy on other international events too.
Yes, it will be a great idea. Project seems to me very promising. I haven’t heard about something like be easy for a long time. This platform combines all that is needed for simple users.
Brushan

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:06:13 AM

Yes, it will be a great idea. Project seems to me very promising. I haven’t heard about something like be easy for a long time. This platform combines all that is needed for simple users.
It is true. Besides, beeasy has a great pace of development. They’ve announced that the demo-version of their app will be ready earlier than it was planned. I think it says something.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:40 AM

It is true. Besides, beeasy has a great pace of development. They’ve announced that the demo-version of their app will be ready earlier than it was planned. I think it says something.
It shows how much they care about their community. I hope this application will meet my expectations. Beeasy is something very special. It can change the current market.
Brushan

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:16:31 AM

It shows how much they care about their community. I hope this application will meet my expectations. Beeasy is something very special. It can change the current market.
Also, they’ve already had many interesting and successful partners. It is only the beginning. Day by day there will be more companies that would be happy to have partners like beeasy.
Theraty

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:21:45 AM

Also, they’ve already had many interesting and successful partners. It is only the beginning. Day by day there will be more companies that would be happy to have partners like beeasy.
Probably I should find some additional information. I believe that this project will find its place on the current market. Good luck, team.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Crypto really needs a platform like this, it's going to allow many great ideas to get the funding they need. I know that this is going to be successful and I wish you guys at BeEasy the best on your project. I will be staying on top of the news for this coin......
The platform is really useful, but now is not the best time to invest and soon summer and many investors are going on vacation.

I agree with you. The timing is a bit oft. Add to that the market is also a bit bearish. Investors who are for long term gains normally are very picky with the project they want to invest into. But I still believe BeEasy will overcome that. It has a great platform and the market is starting to pick up right now.
we have a lot of time to think about it and this project BeEasy is so easy to use and many functions that can manage in BeEasy. it will take a time that this will reach its hard cap soon.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

BeEasy is great opportunity. I feel satisfied with the planning and development of BeEasy project. There is no doubt that the team is very dedicated to work, so achieving all goals is not impossible.   Smiley
yes, I agree BeEasy is hiring crew member in the team which has more experience cryptocurrency and in their profession. As we can see the team of BeEaasy is active and transparent to the user and investor.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

Crypto really needs a platform like this, it's going to allow many great ideas to get the funding they need. I know that this is going to be successful and I wish you guys at BeEasy the best on your project. I will be staying on top of the news for this coin......
The platform is really useful, but now is not the best time to invest and soon summer and many investors are going on vacation.

I agree with you. The timing is a bit oft. Add to that the market is also a bit bearish. Investors who are for long term gains normally are very picky with the project they want to invest into. But I still believe BeEasy will overcome that. It has a great platform and the market is starting to pick up right now.
it not about the weather of every country can change the price of every platform in the market people focus what or where they earn even what kind of weather or season in their country all platform it depends in every team how they deliver to us the update and status of the project.
emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

I read that the team is ready to submit the pool for the crypto currency, and what kind of coins are we talking about?
Kheg

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

I read that the team is ready to submit the pool for the crypto currency, and what kind of coins are we talking about?
This pool will be available for such coins as: ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred, etc.
The ETH pool should work by the way

emontmon

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:29 PM

This pool will be available for such coins as: ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred, etc.
The ETH pool should work by the way
Wow this is really impressive, it turns out a large set of different currencies. THAT I can use the ETH pool right now, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: