Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?

For the promotion of the project you will be credited with project tokens, which you can use in the project itself or simply sell them on the exchange and exchange for any currency. You can earn good money
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:44:07 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?
Seidr

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Do you think it's worth buying the project's tokens so that when their price rises in the market, sell them and make money? Can the project's token grow in price?

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)
josell

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

I can not give you an exact answer, I think that no one will give you an answer)

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

And what do you think? Is it likely that the token will grow in price in half or more? To get a profit from their sale
All investors will think to have profit in any investment, but with BeEasy i don't think token price is their priority after having a successful ICO because they want to make their project more useful that is worth for all the supporters and investors of it.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

This project should greatly contribute to the accelerated development of the decentralized economy and its more active implementation in everyday life. The development team is doing a great job that will certainly lead to success!!!
Investing in this project would be a very good investment for potential investors and users of the platform.
This token has a really good potential for growth, but what does the users have to do with it?
Token holders will receive very good bonuses if they use this platform. For example, this discount on any type of commission which is 50%.
Really a very good bonus, a discount of as much as 50% is very cool.
I think BeEasy has a lot to offer to all their investors and supporters, more discounts and bonuses. Let's just wait for more updates regarding this project because for sure there are lot's of surprises from BeEasy.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
Maybe , many people are so curious about the project because of the services that they will offer to all their prospect users. It is better that we have this forum to share all our thoughts about the project.
Curiosity is not bad because it will help people to know more about the investment they want to enter. It is good that with this forum many people share their suggestions and opinions about the project, and they will help people to know more about the project.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:25 PM

Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
Maybe , many people are so curious about the project because of the services that they will offer to all their prospect users. It is better that we have this forum to share all our thoughts about the project.
Curiosity is not bad because it will help people to know more about the investment they want to enter. It is good that with this forum many people share their suggestions and opinions about the project, and they will help people to know more about the project.
With this forum, all participants and investors are helping together to know more about the project. Also, they'll support the project to reach their goal and have a successful ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

All investors will think to have profit in any investment, but with BeEasy i don't think token price is their priority after having a successful ICO because they want to make their project more useful that is worth for all the supporters and investors of it.
it parts of invest to make the project successful because if you are going to invest to the project that never been pooping up it's useless to earn there have a two important thing need to know all project must need very useful for everyday life second once the project is succeeding you earned and helping the project to improve
lunatics14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I like to see that developers and CEO especially work hard to popularize the project. I think a strong and active community is a halfway to success of the project.
I agree with you, but I don’t get one thing. Do you mean the bounty campaign? I read the white paper couple a days ago, so I don’t know much information about the project
It’s ok. I just want to say about their CEO. Mr. Bespalov permanently visits different crypto event. I think it is a good way to find investors and helpful people. Maybe, soon beeasy’s team will visit and other international events.
Can you tell me more about those events? What plans do they have? If I would have possibility, I could visit some events and look beeasy’s presentation live. I think it will be very useful.
About their plans I know nothing. Maybe, you should make a research be yourself. I know that they’ve recently visited two event- one in Moscow and one in Saint Petersburg. I hope they will present BeEasy on other international events too.
Yes, it will be a great idea. Project seems to me very promising. I haven’t heard about something like be easy for a long time. This platform combines all that is needed for simple users.
It is true. Besides, beeasy has a great pace of development. They’ve announced that the demo-version of their app will be ready earlier than it was planned. I think it says something.
It shows how much they care about their community. I hope this application will meet my expectations. Beeasy is something very special. It can change the current market.
Also, they’ve already had many interesting and successful partners. It is only the beginning. Day by day there will be more companies that would be happy to have partners like beeasy.
Probably I should find some additional information. I believe that this project will find its place on the current market. Good luck, team.
With the hard work of all the people behind the team of BeEasy, this project will definitely be a successful very soon. Many investors are investing and there are lots of people that will surely support the ICO until it will end and until it will launch in the market.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:44:59 PM

This is an interesting project. It's strange that I did not find it before.
Now I need to understand everything in detail.
Yes, this is really strange. The project has become very popular lately.
Of course, this is the merit of the developers.
I think it is not strange, it is more of unique. It is not too late if you want to become part of the project, you just need to study the project itself and join of the arguments and discussion on their telegram channel.

robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

now many altcoins are drop so many, also now BeEasy is the same. so be patient and it will be up soon.
lunatics14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

This is an interesting project. It's strange that I did not find it before.
Now I need to understand everything in detail.
Yes, this is really strange. The project has become very popular lately.
Of course, this is the merit of the developers.
I think it is not strange, it is more of unique. It is not too late if you want to become part of the project, you just need to study the project itself and join of the arguments and discussion on their telegram channel.
You have time to participate and help the project to be successful. You just need to read their white paper, medium and join in their telegram group so that you will be more familiarized with the project and be updated about the BeEasy.
olegna17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

BeEasy is great opportunity. I feel satisfied with the planning and development of BeEasy project. There is no doubt that the team is very dedicated to work, so achieving all goals is not impossible.   Smiley
yes, I agree BeEasy is hiring crew member in the team which has more experience cryptocurrency and in their profession. As we can see the team of BeEaasy is active and transparent to the user and investor.
Transparency of the team to all their investors and supporters are really a good sign that they have a good intentions in creating BeEasy. They want to have a good relationship with all their supporters because they knew that they are the one who will help them in the future.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

Wow. I have recently read the white paper and I am so impressed. The idea is not new, but team realize it so well. I am sure that the project will be very successful.
Good thing that you read their white paper to know and fully understand the project. It will also help you to be more updated with BeEasy if you join their telegram channel.

dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

We want all to witness and to see BeEasy proceed on their project. They deserve a success as the team and community believes in BeEasy. They still have 5 weeks to go before the end of ICO. And we are really excited. 

I am also awaiting the launching of BeEasy. After reading and hearing so many good things about the platform, I cant teat out all the features and see how it performs when actually used. Hope it give all that it promises.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: