Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
Shaminyue

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:47:30 AM

Sometimes, I sold my altcoins after spending few days holding it. To me, altcoin is not a safe investment although some would give you x10 or x20 within a short period of time. I usually set a target for every altcoin I invested in. If that altcoin could give me this return, I will sell it right away without keeping waiting for bigger gain.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

people selling thier altcoin to buy bitcoin. this is a nice tactics because, bitcoin is on the process of recovery and if the bitcoin is totally recovered, the altcoin price will be going down. and if you dont sold all your altcoin for this week or next week you cannot get the profit you want.
if i have an altcoin i sell it so soon to buy bitcoin, until the price of bitcoin is on the recovery.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Risna99

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:00:38 AM

If it's a matter of sharing experiences about why people sell all altcoin quickly it many various reasons/experience that diversity in a natural person, and a lot with other causes that may not be discussed in this topic, but if I just require little capital to open a business.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

in my own opinion,some were selling their altcoin to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is now low in value while altcoin is high so they are invisting more bitcoin now using their profit from altcoin and perhaps they will wait till the price of bitcoin rise.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

Emotion control when the market is up and down is somehow difficult. That is the reason I sold many altcoins too early before its reaching a new height. Better to hold and forget it.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

I tag these as a panic sale. People should realize that Crypto is not able making money overnight. "Patience" and "Time" are the two most important thing in Crypto world. If you do not have these, better try your luck with something else.

When weak hands sell, they actually are making someone rich. Yes, I agree that Crypto market is kind of very dynamic and sometimes unpredictable but then from my experience, waiting for things to get stabilize works most of the time.

When it bleeds I buy and when it's gree I see some of it to recover my capital and after that, it's all about profit.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:48:49 AM

I thought so at the first time joining the bounty campaign.
Because i need the money and i still didn't know the function of holding the coin.
For now, i prefer to hold because we know all that mny price of the coin are falling.
It happens just when the price fallss. When the price is good. I will choose sell the coin, and just save the money in the wallet.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:14 AM
Merited by AngelSky (2)

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Because not all altcoins are having potential to increase more in price, maybe it pumped a little but can't survived.
I will not regret if i have altcoins or token to sell just to trade in bitcoin or even ethereum because these two crypto currencies are having a great potential and most trusted coins ever. All that altcoins are copy cat with bitcoin, if bitcoin price is drop all altcoins are nothing so for me much prefer with bitcoin to hold rather than altcoins. But it's up to you if you going to sell that you think your profit was in there.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

Each of us has different reasons why we sell our altcoins. There are times when I need to sell mine because I need some money to pay for some expenses but I don't sell them all because I believe that they will be more valuable later on. I don't sell only one coin but maybe two or three coins but I leave some hoping its value in the future would be able to fill the amount that I withdraw. Some people maybe invested some borrowed money and its time for them to pay for it so instead of waiting to have some profits, they just withdraw at a loss to pay for it. This is the reason why you should not invest what you can't afford to lose.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

I am not selling anything at the moment I did take the opportunity to switch some earned ETH into Bitcoin at $7,000 just so I can lock it away for the future. On the altcoins I have been buying also taking advantage of the huge dip to pick up some bargains. I have recent ICO coins also that I will just sit on for the next few months until the market picks up.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
xtin-tin

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:06:45 AM

Well, It really depends on what tokens are those. ofc you will be selling tokens that you think or they might think that will be just useless or no value. Some altcoins are worth to hold. Some are just worth it to let go.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

In my own opinion, those traders who sells their coin today are just newbies, most of the new traders are panic selling when their coins melts on the market and that is the reason for them to lose their profit even further. The best thing to do right now is just hold your coin and wait longer till the market goes back to normal.

AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:27:02 AM

from where i come there has been multiple news about how banks refuse to partner with crypto exchanges. How would i bring it back? this creates panic hence the selloff

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

I think people has different thoughts, maybe they are selling their alts because the value of bitcoins today is very low and they prefer to switch on btc because it has more potential than other cryptocurrency, anyone can do that as well and i think that it was a good idea since you will really earn a lot of profit when btc rise up again.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

Each of us have different reason why we need to sell out our altcoins, maybe because of needed money at that time some says much better to hold trusted coins than altcoins, in fact there's altcoins also good to hold for a long run besides from bitcoin. For me if i have altcoins i must prefer to hold rather than to spend away, if i don't have money maybe that's the time i sell my holding coins but as long as i can hold i do it.
We can't blame other's to sell them their altcoins we don't know their main reason or probably lack of financial at that time.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:08:50 AM

I think if the necessities of life like eating school children and buying what clothes we should wait but I just have a little patience to sell it but if I do and I will work again and get wages from my results. next job
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:46 AM

I sell altcoin quickly to meet my daily needs, if I do not need it, then I will not sell it quickly, I will continue to stick with the desired price.
That's the reason I sell altcoins quickly ..

monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

depends on the type of peoples, they sold them right away for many reason, maybe they need the money for living or they believe bitcoin or ethereum were the best investment for them. To keep alt coins for a long time need faithfulness and peoples tend to play safe not keeping them because they don't want their alt coin prices decreases.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

The  crypto world is full on noobs right now, What do you expect?!
And of course the main reason was that last crash, everyone thought that bitcoin and cypto are dying, most of them sold their alts and bought bitcoin

But bitcoin is also deep correction, what do you do after that? Did you sell your bitcoin because you said that people sell their altcoin to buy bitcoin because the altcoin drop. As you say i think you will also sell your bitcoin. But of course you will lose money because selling lower than buy price.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

The only time where i sell my altcoin so soon is when i need money urgent and have no money left. The other time is when the coin got delisted from bittrex so i have to sell it asap before i suffer more losses. Other than that i can't see another reason why i should sell my coin soon.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: