Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
Spiero7

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

Based on the logistics you have provided, people are selling as fast for fear of loosing every of their investments thinking the coin will keep dropping until it goes into extinction. They have forgotten the rule of volatility in Crypto. Well I will say they have many things to lose as they will regret their actions later when the market prices return back to normal. Hence, it is only people that are holding then that will have the last laugh.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

When I want to buy some coins, I hope to get more profit, so in most cases I do not sell it until I get my profit, it will take a lot of time and wait, but in this case I do not lose anything. So when the market is red I just hold it.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Because if the growth of bitcoin begins as we saw last year, then all the altcoins will go to the bottom. Of course, not everything is worth selling, if the project is promising, then its coins are better than hold!

Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

a person who sells altcoin to buy bitcoin may be because he feels that bitcoin is better and more promising than altcoin. Sometimes people even sell their altcoin because they are afraid when their coins are declining, so they decide to sell them in order to avoid even bigger losses, and this is common, because everyone just wants profit is not a loss.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

I once sold my coins so fast, because I've had a loss, I once held my coin to sell it when the price went up, it turns out after so long I waited, the price of the coin has gone down and does not go up, finally I have to lose my coins with my losses get it.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

I'm not planning on it. Many are now locked into loss - and must be HODLed. I never sell at a loss... I'm happy to wait for years if need be, or for the project to outright fail (but then, I don't typically put huge amounts in alts in the first place). The secret with crypto, of course, is to only invest what you can lose - so I've said goodbye to that money already (symbolically speaking). Whatever I make, is then a bonus .
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

because altcoin is not so well known than bitcoin, so I would rather sell it faster if altcoin could be like bitcoin maybe I would not sell that fast and many people prefer bitcoin because pontesi is very good for the future.
Definitely altcoin is not that much good as is bitcoin but still selling it in a hurry is not a good thing to do. You actually need to wait for the time when you can get some good money in return by selling your coins and only then sell your coins. Making a decision in hurry will only make you lose your money that you never want to happen. You need to think calmly and then make some decision accordingly.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

I sold Altcoin because I had intended to sell it. and current altcoin development can be categorized as slow. while Bitcoin is at a stable point. so I decided to sell Altcoin to buy Bitcoin.
That's true, even its value is down from its original value. To eliminate that loss, I think it's a good idea to sell it before its value below. though it moves up, but only slightly. so it's better to wait until the value below to buy again. this will quickly produce.
Nukleo

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:52:52 PM

I sell my altcoins right away, because I'm afraid that they will depreciate.
Card

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

I sell my altcoins right away, because I'm afraid that they will depreciate.
I think you are too panicked and worried. if your coins have good quality coins like eth, neo, ripples and so on. you do not need to hurry because this coin is very good and has a crah future.
but if the coins that you hold less popular no harm you sell fast.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

It really depends on the person who owns the altcoins as they should be the ones to decide waht to do with it since it is theirs. But I understand that trying hodl it might actually yield to a greater amount.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

Every here has different needs so sell altcoins as soon one get it depends on your needs that you want meet up. Some time I hold my altcoins for a long time but once there is financial needs for to take off there is no reason for me to keep holding and that make me sell any one that has appreciate in value in other to take care of my needs.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Every here has different needs so sell altcoins as soon one get it depends on your needs that you want meet up. Some time I hold my altcoins for a long time but once there is financial needs for to take off there is no reason for me to keep holding and that make me sell any one that has appreciate in value in other to take care of my needs.
I like to keep the coins that I purchased because they can have a much higher value. Look at how much Ethereum started at.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:01:24 AM

Well, simple. I need the money that why I'm selling it. If I can store it and live it for sometime then it will be very good. But usually we have our needs to consider therefore we need cash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:29 AM

Everything burns red for 2 months already. What can I sell? This is the worst decision that can be taken now
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

why selling altcoins so soon?   there are many reasons why you have to sell  it soon. one is if this altcoin will going to dump and become delisted  course.second is you need to sell it soon because you need to buy another altcoin.

Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

why selling altcoins so soon?   there are many reasons why you have to sell  it soon. one is if this altcoin will going to dump and become delisted  course.second is you need to sell it soon because you need to buy another altcoin.
So I can get better than investment. Because I know the people of cryptocurrency will be more in every year ...
But crypto like the internet that will be a lot of people who were interested in it all and eventually an will also be increased.
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

only people with minimum study could sell their coins and other people that they have knowledge about the market, will not panic sell.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

Selling altcoins is based on the coin we have, if anyone considers that the coin is a potential one and not a pump and dump definitely that coin should be in our wallet. Not all the altcoins give good results or have good potential, there should be serious analysis done before and hold a coin for further. Normally people believe in name and fame so try to buy Bitcoin or any good altcoins in the top listing but that is not a bad idea though.
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Just like what others said, theirs a time that we need money for important reasons... Also one factor is miscalculation of the altcoins that we were holding...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: