Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

Market conditions, each individual has different judgments. for myself, not as fast as possible selling altcoin. But I did a little research on the altocin. after that I just made a decision. I am currently learning how to understand how to manage altcoin.
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

selling on fear, there are many undervalued with greater rewards if you hold long enough
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

I sell altcoin for some reason that ie I see no growth and increased demand on the market, altcoin does not have a new breakthrough so demand and volume tend to go down, I need capital for a more potential altcoin and I hear bad news.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
They sell all altcoin in exchange for bitcoin. This is because they think bitcoin prices are going to be very high in the near future and they will benefit a lot from it. But I think holding all coins is the best way for me.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

I do not sell my coins when market is red i just hold and buy more altr becuase that time is the perfect time for invest or average to my portfolio.people invest on certain coins because they know that it has potential to rise in the market. So, it's not the right time to sell your coins.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I am not selling my coibs because they are too low now and if I wit a little longer I can win my money back.

saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

Of course, it's stupid to sell, but they invested in them and wanted to get at least a small profit from this. It is necessary to wait, only the most impatient or those who need money sell and withdraw them. The rest understand that the market does not tolerate hasty decisions.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

No not all I'll just sold altcoins was my plan for only short trade now I'm holding my mid term coins and long term coins because before I started trading or buy new altcoins I always have a plan when to sell or target price so I can minimize my losses an not panic sell when the market is going down.

drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:32:06 AM

Have patience guys. Remember last year what happened after March. Have patience and hodl
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

Its not a good deal to sell my altcoins now because the price now is relatively low to what we had in December 2017. I have an ongoing capital project that needs huge money but I won't sell my coins now because I still believe I will make profit from it.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

In my opinion, most of us sell our alts because we don't see them growing or it doesn't have a potential like the other successful alts. Buying new alts is also the main reason in why other sell their alts. Another reason to look at is the market condition, some investors panic and sell their alts when the market is in dip. But in my case I just hodl until i see results because it's the only thing you can do in investing in our market.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

I think you are wrong, basically every person or investor has different judgments and knowledge. even more so in altcoin sales. yes, i agree some people in panic mode, but not for all. there is an altcoin retention for a very long time. I was involved with trading, but I have an altcoin that I keep for a long time.
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

A lot of people seek here the fast money. The main problem is the lack of patience. To be a good trader, people need to have a lot of patience
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

I am not selling my altcoins, I have been holding it for almost six months. It is true that a lot of people are selling their altcoins and buying bitcoin. It is because they don't trust altcoins and they trust bitcoin. But there are a lot of good altcoins if you hold those they would gain value in future.

YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

Not all people sell altcoins soon. Some are instant moneymakers. They don’t have patience to wait until the price gets moon and sell at lower profit. Trading on cryptos something like taking a risk, bigger the risk, bigger the profit or bigger the loss.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

Not all people sell altcoins soon. Some are instant moneymakers. They don’t have patience to wait until the price gets moon and sell at lower profit. Trading on cryptos something like taking a risk, bigger the risk, bigger the profit or bigger the loss.
Loss and win are usually the result in any investment. It seems some people are getting to risk their holdings while waiting for such a good price. Waiting for so long without any assurance of having improvement is totally a waste of time,  it is better to sell and go for other coins.
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

It's 19th February as you can see all coins have been increased. Hopefully people who had sold there Altcoins have bought back again.
YS84

Activity: 159

UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:28 AM

Loss and win are usually the result in any investment. It seems some people are getting to risk their holdings while waiting for such a good price. Waiting for so long without any assurance of having improvement is totally a waste of time,  it is better to sell and go for other coins.
Yes, I agree, as my experience, invest for longtime on some coins is good to make more profit, if your daily expenditure really does not depend on your daily trading.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:28:27 AM

I am selling my altcoins if only i really need money. I have received altcoins from airdrop that i participated before but the development team doesn't give support anymore that causes the altcoin's value to go down so i decided to just sell it.

Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:32:54 AM

It's 19th February as you can see all coins have been increased. Hopefully people who had sold there Altcoins have bought back again.

the price of btc is increase today. May be there are many of people is selling altcoins them
but ETC is good to hold until the hardfork on march.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: