Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

Sale of altcoins in the initial period of coins appearance on the market is caused by many reasons.The most common is the disbelief in the future of this coin, and as a consequence of the sale in the initial period.as a rule, it is at the beginning of the appearance of coins on it still holds the normal price.A month later the price drops and then the loss is much greater.I try to hold the coins until the moment when it is clear whether the coin has a future.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Hello, see there are two options first is that if you are an investor on the IKO you get a good bonus in tokens and then you already sell tokens by an order of the lower prices, or the second option is you are a member of the company's bounty and you got tokens for free and you do not care whatsoever the price to sell them

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Of course holding is not for everyone. We can't blame the people that invest and sell for faster profits or some of them who sell out of panic for that, as market is very volatile many people would tend to panic sell than wait, other people set goal price and sell everything if they hit that certain goal. People now selling they altcoins because they dont understand that they lose a lot because of they panic. but why? altcoins will be green again and we can buy for expansive again...
visiblehand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

I would sell coins that I hold for any of these reasons:
1.  My reasons for buying are no longer true.
2.  I learn something I don't like about the underlying business.
3.  I think they're now overpriced.
4.  I need the money for something better.
5.  I never believed in the business but got the coins free/discounted or for short term speculation.
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

Crypto market is future of our life. Crypto currency is our future currency. So don't worry. You should not selling your altcoins .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

there are several reasons why I sell altcoins quickly because of the necessity of life that is now expensive and most in worry if not quickly sold the market price of fear down and not rise again.

Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Yes why are we selling our altcoin because we need money for our needs for everyday and specially if market are going down ofcourse we dont know what is the reason for its other
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

We need to monitor the market. Keeping altcoin for a few days/months does not always bring a huge profit, and a decrease does not mean the end. But many see that the price reduction and immediately sells coins.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:08:19 AM

For me, selling altcoin is not just because of confusion. because of the urgent needs and market prices that have started to rise.clear word "as long as profit sell".
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

usually, many who assume the price is already high enough and the fear of having a low price or price falls to the beginning. It's the reason many people are quick to sell their coins directly if the new little benefit.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

Selling or not is depends on what we predicted to the next time the price is going down or no. But, for me I don't hold my altcoins in long time and I will sell it when the price reach what price I want to sell.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

When  I  found out that the price is getting down and down I have decided to sell some of my bitcoins  because I need to pay my bills though I'm not satisfied with the price. But one thing I've learned is that we need to wait patiently if we want to earn more.Next time around I will not sell my coins so soon. I will  wait until the price is high.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

you can not generally call it fear because some of the people that does this have knowledge and experience. the past experience of what has happened to the altcoin they have hold might be the cause of this. there are so many coin out there that were hot then but now they are completely dead. most coin are over hype with shining whitepaper and ones hype of the token sales is over that is when you can access the future success of the coin. some ICO does not even follow what they put in the roadmap
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I sell altcoin in because I need funds. and I sell altcoin when the price is close to the price offered by ICO.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

I was trying to buy a space in the city where I can set up my business and I need the money lately which is why I sold some of the tokens I got. I waited for it to rise but seem like I might be waiting for more than a year again so I sold it. The urgent need help me decide to sell my altcoins, the reasons may be different from everyone else.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:47 AM

For me, selling altcoin is not just because of confusion. because of the urgent needs and market prices that have started to rise.clear word "as long as profit sell".
We have waited for long to receive the reward and sell it into the market because there is something needs financial support but we make sure that the price is already profitable and also we make sure that only half of it is sold and the other half is being hold specially when the coin has ability to grow more in the market. Some altcoin is being sold early after analyzing that small number of investor will buy and the coin is not popular in the market and soon will lose its value.

nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

that many reason to sell altcoin so soon maybe because they have urgent or because they dont want lose they benefit, But for me if want sell the alt, i will see the price in market because i needs financial support to make sure that the price is already profitable.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:42:48 AM

There are so many reasons that people are selling their altcoins even before it coulc even reach ico price or be of its highest value. Maybe some people are then experiencing some fear of losing too much or thinks that their coin can no longer increase in value. Another would be that at that moment, they need to cash out their altcoins or realize that they will gain more profit by investig everything in bitcoin especially that lately, bitcoin value have been increasing.

Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Most people who receive altcoins after an ICO or airdrop, rush to sell them for one single reason - to get everything they can for them. This can be caused by usual impatience or greed. Some are just afraid that in time they will not cost anything. These reasons encourage the person to act. This is often done by teenagers or students, who will be happy with such easy money, albeit small. In any case, it's not bad. The coin is rotated, and others can earn it if you know when and from whom to buy. There is a risk to remain with nothing, but there is a risk in everything. The main thing is to be able to compare risks and learn from mistakes.
joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:03:13 AM

The person who are not wise will sell his altcoins early, they are the panic sellers who dont know how to hold. Selling  your altcoins in a cheap price is useless. People who holds altcoins now are those people who are wise and vigilant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: