Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

Personally, I do not sell altr coins that were bought as long-term investments. Someone sell altcoins at the beginning of the price drop. And then they are bought again at the bottom. thus increasing the number of coins.
jasonmattson

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

Some particularly promising coins I continue to keep on my wallet as well as bitcoin, as I believe that their price will be very high. I think people sell because they use alts as simply for alternative. They don't actually trust it as a storage instead they make money then transfer it in a wallet which they really want.
nafantc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

if i can't see a future about coin when price is high enough i sell that coin
If you invest in coin as a price, then you are right, but if you invest in project, in tecnology, then your choice should be to follow the project without even thinking about price.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?

As you mentioned many are selling altcoins to buy bitcoins. I'm one of those. Because altcoins in my opinion only for savings/sideline and because i only focus my budget into bitcoin. But not all altcoins i sell so fast, one of them Ethereum. I make Ethereum the second coin i care about most and Ethereum is also what i make as trading. Bitcoin i will use completely when the price reaches $35000, after that i will make Ethereum as my main coin and Bitcoin as trading.
what if bitcoin didnt reach $35,000?for i think another five years?can you still survive?never put high speculation because we really dont know what would be the price in future,and that expected amount is really too big for holders to wait,i am a bitcoin supporter and my folios fund is half in biticoin.but i dont want to wait for a hige pump,i am contented even to gain atleast 30-50% for my holdings,and i will again when price drops
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:10:11 AM

I am already holding some nice amounts of altcoins but i wish i was sold them all at top.
I was waiting for x10 profit and i was so greedy. I feel like a fool. Next time i will not be greedy for sure.

Your not greedy yourself, you were just waiting for the right time to sell to get a bigger profit its just happened that you were not able to sell on top but you know time will come you can sell it as much bigger than you thought.
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:36:24 AM

For those people are selling there altcoins now. Please stop it. For those who only panics please stop it. Don't panic its just the beginning of the year As I observe for these past years most of the altcoins increase by the last quarter of the year as bitcoin also rises. It's just like bitcoin it decrease every first quarter of the year. If bitcoin decreases value so the other coins decreases too. So let's just wait and observe what will happen to bitcoin. You might regret your decision soon. And for those who in need had sone emergency purposes this is maybe avalid reason ehy theh are selling there altcoin.
cryptoislove

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:41:05 AM

Many people are selling their alt coins due to recent market crash. hey become afraid thus they sell their coins. But still im holding mine. HODL
This the effect when you jump in when everything is skyrocketing and suddenly drop. This is normal in this industry.

mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

Most people have fears, they expect huge income, but all prices go down, they think they've lost their money, so sell it so quickly.

I am not in a hurry to sell, but wait for the price to rise.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

for myself I still hold my Altcoin for the long term unlike those people who might want quick and easy profits to panic with the coins they have.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I keep all my altcoins, because they believe that they have potential. Although of course, I want to sell because they quickly lose in price in relation to bitcoin.

cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Not all investors are selling altcoins out of fear. There are some who sell it to diversify their portfolio or cut loss. It means they are selling it temporarily and once the market is done in red, they will immediately buy back again.  Only long term investors are holding it, while those active traders diversify their portfolio to get more profit.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

Not all investors are selling altcoins out of fear. There are some who sell it to diversify their portfolio or cut loss. It means they are selling it temporarily and once the market is done in red, they will immediately buy back again.  Only long term investors are holding it, while those active traders diversify their portfolio to get more profit.
I agree with you. not all investors make a sale to make a profit. they could panic and make a sale. every altcoin has a concept and of course investor support is different
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

I do not sell. There is nothing to sell. Everything burns red for 2 months already. What can I sell? Nothing. If I had no other sources of income, I would be forced to sell with big losses to pay my bills. Like this.

Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

Many investors sell their altcoins through the possibility that ICO will turn out to be a fraud! So I do if I'm not sure.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

Hello!Peoples now selling they altcoins becose they dont want lose money but dont understand that they lose loot of money they panic then altcoins go green again and buy for expansive again:DBut i only hodl and know in near future i sell on green or hodl for longterm.

steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

I personally don't like selling altcoins, since I also think they didn't have the peak at theşr price, but on the other hand I also don't like making all the risk for an altcoin. I like to spread the risk, that why I sell half of my altcoins to buy Bitcoin.

almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

because I believe the price will return to normal, normal I mean is back to mid-January, and one important thing is investment very important for future needs

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

Most people invest and sell for faster profits, some people sell out of panic. We can't blame them for that, as market is very volatile many people would tend to panic sell than wait, other people set goal price and sell everything if they hit that certain goal. Holding is not for everyone.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:43:18 PM

I do not sell. There is nothing to sell. Everything burns red for 2 months already. What can I sell? Nothing. If I had no other sources of income, I would be forced to sell with big losses to pay my bills. Like this.

Selling to get fooled by the bear traps for me. Bitcoin whales are rich and they can create bear traps in the market for you and you sell for cheap prices then they start pumping that token.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

Well if has reach his or her target profit i don't see any reason for keep holding and that is why so many people sell their altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: