Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 11361 times)
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

In all people, completely different reasons why they sell their altcoins, and there is no need to generalize. Simply, many believe that it is safe to keep their investments in bitcoins, because its price is relatively stable and can grow. But it also depends on the coin, there are promising coins that are better not to sell, but to save.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
I still hold it and hold it if people sell it probably for fear of the loss they will get in the future because we also know the price of the current coin drops dramatically and maybe for that reason people sell it
The drop of price in the market trigger why people sell altcoins early because some of it lose its value for the long time of holding specially if the altcoin is not popular on investors even it become successful during their ICO. I also sell that early as it is distributed before it drops and I have something to expense. 

MarkingLand

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

it may be for them when altcoin market prices go down, they will lose and they think that it is a setback from altcoin, while in the investment world up and down is common, and I'm sure someday the altcoin price will go up. again, a good time to sell altcoin.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Well most of the new ones are selling because they cannot stand the heat of crypto and I understand them , I was in the same situation in my early days of crypto so it's better to cut the loose sometimes and keep the rest instead of watching it going lower and lower.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

I think the reason for many sales is very clear. All investors, who are investing in amateur investors, or are willing to be rich at the same time, panic even at the time of the slightest decline and immediately perform panic sales. They are already reaching the game of big whales and what they want successfully.
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

I will sell them if they can bring me enough money. i THINK we should be greatful to the money we make and don't be greedy.
daynhe12

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

An ico will start testing in 2014. By 2018, the project will be restarted. This project promises a lot for us. Now, mtc donates 20000 mtc to each member. Marinecoin is time dilution technology. Time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - fair distribution - iot. Marinecoin with less dev-less and not dependent on miners. Visit the link below for information. marinecoin.in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

My main factor is selling all my altc because of requirement factor. In fact I initially tried to hold all my altc but one day I got a disaster and I had no other option to sell it. But it is good not to sell now hold it first until you are absolutely sure to sell it. So you get a big profit.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

Maybe the majority reason is that they can't hold it on this panic stage for courage is not with them which is already anticipated by the whales.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Although the best thing is to hold but the current situation of the market can be so frustrating to push one into doing what you never imagine to do. I strongly believe the market will soon change to put smiles on people again.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

I will sell them if they can bring me enough money. i THINK we should be greatful to the money we make and don't be greedy.

Well, each of us have our own target or goals the distinct value which we wish for to cash outs our shares of value of altcoins. Also, we want a great amount of profit which we try to hold our shares as a long term investment as we believe our shares may have a good of profit in the future.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

We all have our own goals, boundaries and plans. Some people can not afford to lose everything. It all depends on why you invested, where you invested and how much. Although it is almost certain that the market will see the up trend soon, unfortunately, this is not so certain for all altcoins.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

many now think that this is a collapse, but this is only the beginning and already billionaires talked about crypto that this is the future! apparently the hamsters are already over))
vitkamenev

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

We all have different thinking. And different strategies. I'm at least going to keep all your altcoins until the summer. Further on the situation. But I don't really want to touch them until the end of 2018.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

For me i am selling my altcoin on the right time of course. Yes it is normal transaction in the coin to sell and buy, but make sure that it is the right time when deciding on it. If you think that you are not gaining but badly needed to sell, in can be not to sell all your altcoin, set aside for you to hold for the right time to sell in a good profit of course.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Marinecoin - Recently got to know about this free Airdrop. You need to Signup and verify your Account. Then do a promotion of the project (which is like a bounty program) and you get 20,000 coins free. The website says that it is a community project with a total coin count ~9 billion (pre-mined).in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT), time dilution technology. Time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. Scope of the Project : Payment technology that claims to be ~5 times faster than the Bitcoin blockchain. Risk: Low (no investment ; proof-of-promotion to be submitted). Have you registered yet?
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:32:55 AM

Most altcoins were in a crazy bubble. So many scam projects getting millions of $ in investment money for a pretty website. I think that made people worry that all altcoins were a scam. When everything was going up you could just invest and make money out of nothing. Now people actually have to do research and try out the product before they go whole hog. That takes time and most of the people who were going crazy in december are sitting on the sidelines licking their wound right now. It will get better, but I don't think things will be as crazy as they were before.
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

most people are paying for atlcoin to BTC because not all altcoins are good in the future if BTC is obviously increasing every year, I alone sell altcoin not in a hurry when the market rises again I just sell it but there are some that I hold
luis fantom15

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

Holding too much altcoins is not a bad idea though but just make sure that all the coins that you are holdings are a potential coins because there are lots of shitcoins now a days. What if majority of what you have are weak coins and not strong enough to survive  in months? Then you will ended up a loser. In this crypto business we should be wiser enough for us to avoid a huge loss.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Everyone has a lot of reasons. For me, sometimes I need money, and I sell one or two ALT coins, because I need money, but generally, when people don't sell their coins, they want to make a quick profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: