Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565037 times)
WillShill4BTC

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:27:25 PM

Had yesterday a talk with a guy visited bitmine. He said, that they cant start shipping due to problems in production. In a short summary it means, there is a huge delay. There are thousends of orders and in the end its going to be a much huger mess as it was with bfl.

At the end of february some hundreads pieces can be made, probably in best case.

march orders can not be made up before july or august.

Eat it or not. But DONT scream around like pragnant female dogs.

rubbish shilling. 1/10
computermaster

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:54:51 PM

Had yesterday a talk with a guy visited bitmine. He said, that they cant start shipping due to problems in production. In a short summary it means, there is a huge delay. There are thousends of orders and in the end its going to be a much huger mess as it was with bfl.

At the end of february some hundreads pieces can be made, probably in best case.

I call this FUD and with it being from a new account, then maybe you're a shill for another ASIC manufacturer.  A pre-order scheduled for delivery in late March.  Would receive over 100% extra hashrate from their CPP if not delivered until early August.  So they have a major incentive to speed up production.  IMHO, if they had the actual chips in January.  Then orders made in late January which were scheduled for late March shipping.  Shouldn't take seven months to ship.

You are not in business nor related to developing hardware or? Otherwise you would not argument with LOGIC, but with BRAIN.

I dont know, if you ever tried to count with numbers, but the protection plan is not really a bad business for them. 1. They sell GHZ for 6 Dollar the competitors for 4 Dollar. 2. The rise of difficulty is 25 % every 10 days so your hardware losing 25 % of profit, you get 10 % of customer protection. So theoretically they are selling you miners, which are the half more expensive and giving you then 10 % back. When they give you a 200 GH/s board, thats something like 150 Bucks for them, but you paying 1290. They could offer you 1 + 1 free and they would make still excellent profits.

What i understood, the delay is made by not capable management to deal with the new situation siting on completly wrong production time calculations and repeating all the time, that everything is good and perfect and not facing the reality going on.

Wait for the next statement from giorgio and read really, what he is saying and look at the pictures he is posting. Why dont they posted a video or photo of working device? Because there is no one in their labs.

But yes, everything will be good. And my post is fud. Have a good weekend.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 02:35:45 PM

I call this FUD and with it being from a new account, then maybe you're a shill for another ASIC manufacturer.  A pre-order scheduled for delivery in late March.  Would receive over 100% extra hashrate from their CPP if not delivered until early August.  So they have a major incentive to speed up production.  IMHO, if they had the actual chips in January.  Then orders made in late January which were scheduled for late March shipping.  Shouldn't take seven months to ship.

You are not in business nor related to developing hardware or? Otherwise you would not argument with LOGIC, but with BRAIN.

I dont know, if you ever tried to count with numbers, but the protection plan is not really a bad business for them. 1. They sell GHZ for 6 Dollar the competitors for 4 Dollar. 2. The rise of difficulty is 25 % every 10 days so your hardware losing 25 % of profit, you get 10 % of customer protection. So theoretically they are selling you miners, which are the half more expensive and giving you then 10 % back. When they give you a 200 GH/s board, thats something like 150 Bucks for them, but you paying 1290. They could offer you 1 + 1 free and they would make still excellent profits.

What i understood, the delay is made by not capable management to deal with the new situation siting on completly wrong production time calculations and repeating all the time, that everything is good and perfect and not facing the reality going on.

Wait for the next statement from giorgio and read really, what he is saying and look at the pictures he is posting. Why dont they posted a video or photo of working device? Because there is no one in their labs.

But yes, everything will be good. And my post is fud. Have a good weekend.

SirWizz

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:38:23 PM

Interesting. There are chips out there, they work.

Are we to assume Bitmine are THAT incompetent? That they can not actually produce working boards after the n-th revision? The lack of updates certainly does not inspire a lot of confidence.
computermaster

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:40:19 PM

Yes, this is absolutely FUD, you just claim things without prove.
Also there aren't really thousands of orders. If your order is for example #3711 it doesn't mean there are really 3710 or more devices to be made before it's your turn.
Like in every business, most orders are empty/dead or never recieved the money, etc.. Many customers think it over in the last minute when it comes to the payment.
So bitmine gives an order number for every order made, not every payed and processed order.

Also, for people who payed to get into an order, they have NO CHOICE to "eat it or not" as you say.
They can't go back from the contract, they have to wait about 80 days after the agreed shipment week before they can have their money back.

But that's the nature of this specific manufacturing business... so yes, things are not as they should be, but not as bad as you make it out to be. (july or august???) so that's the definition of FUD

Lets make a bet.

They are showing a working RIG till Friday the 14th (the weekend before shipping date) or you guys saying i have no proof delete your accounts here. Or my newbie account will be deleted. Deal?

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:42:18 PM

Also there aren't really thousands of orders. If your order is for example #3711 it doesn't mean there are really 3710 or more devices to be made before it's your turn.
Like in every business, most orders are empty/dead or never recieved the money, etc.. Many customers think it over in the last minute when it comes to the payment.
So bitmine gives an order number for every order made, not every payed and processed order.

Also, for people who payed to get into an order, they have NO CHOICE to "eat it or not" as you say.
They can't go back from the contract, they have to wait about 80 days after the agreed shipment week before they can have their money back.

But that's the nature of this specific manufacturing business... so yes, things are not as they should be, but not as bad as you make it out to be. (july or august???) so that's the definition of FUD

Lets make a bet.

They are showing a working RIG till Friday the 14th (the weekend before shipping date) or you guys saying i have no proof delete your accounts here. Or my newbie account will be deleted. Deal?

this is no bet, raise your bet to 5 Bitcoins and you will get some interested people Wink
SirWizz

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:44:43 PM

I don't care about a working RIG that THEY have. Where is MINE?
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 02:45:15 PM

Lets make a bet.

What kind of bet is that?

You have nothing to lose, ...  Grin

Your stake should be something equally valuable.

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 02:45:52 PM

I don't care about a working RIG that THEY have. Where is MINE?

Well, that's the real meaning of bitMINE.

It's not bitYOURS

Cheesy

PS I lol, but the laughter sticks in my throat...

Dino50

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:48:50 PM

I agree You in that part as they havent showed Us a working unit yet what is very strange for Me. Even scam bfl showed a working unit though they was late a year. 1 news per 1 month on their webpage is nothing informative as many are still waiting for their units! Every asic company right now playing with our money no doubt about that they have already running some percents of the ordered machines for themselves. Not talking about that the production costs of these products are very low regarding their consumer price. So they could set the infrastructure up with low budget from our money.

I dont think that in 2 weeks they will compensate their late with their 2* production speed.
Btw my half family lives in Switzerland and I know that Swiss people are punctual with the time but in these case I can hardly believe that the cow, cheese and whatever statement will be true. Although Camorino is in south Switzerland and near to Italy and they have a little bit other mentality (no attacks for Italians I respect Them but other mentality then Northern Europeans). This is huge load of money for them. So guys prepare for the waiting... Smiley
computermaster

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:00:05 PM

Lets make a bet.

What kind of bet is that?

You have nothing to lose, ...  Grin

Your stake should be something equally valuable.

Hey cmon. How much is the probability i win in your eyes? 1-2 % Thats a fair bet. I thought you have balls.

Or you take out your pink sunglases out and agree that you need up to four weeks to develop a pcb for the rig and set it up to the system and two weeks more for the software. So first mass production and delivery end of march. But thats a BIG HUGE FUB, right?
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:11:24 PM

So first mass production and delivery end of march. But thats a BIG HUGE FUB, right?

You said July/August, this is complete FUD.

You further said they have thousands of orders which is simply not true.

Yes, it might easily become march before they finish the first device.

I myself assume a two month delay for my february 1 week devices.

So we agree on that. I think that's an appropriate estimation based on the FACTS that bitmine hasn't shown any working machine yet,
and no screenshots of software, and no customer has yet send a message confirming that he has recieved a device.

I hope they don't underestimate the software, or we will have a "happy" beta-testing time as customers.

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

I think that's an appropriate estimation based on the FACTS that bitmine hasn't shown any working machine yet,
and no screenshots of software, and no customer has yet send a message confirming that he has recieved a device.

They didn't have the chips back in November but how exactly is this Nov 23, 2013 video not a video of a working prototype?
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:29:56 PM

I think that's an appropriate estimation based on the FACTS that bitmine hasn't shown any working machine yet,

They didn't have the chips back in November but how exactly is this Nov 23, 2013 video not a video of a working prototype?

This prototype runs with simulated chips, not the actual chips.

I mean that's why end of december they wrote this post:

http://bitmine.ch/?p=4543

"First samples of the CoinCraft A1 demonstrated working!"

You see... why would they say so, if as you say they had a working prototype ready a month before that?

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:30:03 PM

that one is based on bitfury chips and not their 28nm chip so it is irrelevant.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:33:41 PM

nope, not a simulation, it is an actual prototype working with Bitfury chips, they had a run with them as well....
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:42:37 PM

nope, not a simulation, it is an actual prototype working with Bitfury chips, they had a run with them as well....

Then what is it, an "emulation"?
Atleast that's what the guy in the video himself says at 0:18: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCIovZ_IJuk#t=41

"one single board emulating one coincraft A1 chip"

that's why I say simulation...

computermaster

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:43:36 PM

Lets make a bet.

this is no bet, raise your bet to 5 Bitcoins and you will get some interested people Wink

I thought more about beting to our honor. We have all to much money, otherwise we would not play with bitcoin machines. So, when i lose 10 bitcoins more, its not that something i am going to miss. What was the price of a bitcoin? 5 bucks in the summer 2012?

So for everyone here with balls.

5 Bitcoins bet bitmine.ch is NOT showing a working RIG prototype until 14th feb the weekend before they claim hard, really hard to ship them from the next week on. 5 Bitcoins in escrow http://btcrow.com/ You can bet your preorder as well.

10 Bitcoins bet bitmine.ch is NOT going to ship RIGS out on the 17th. feb. 10 Bitcoins in escrow http://btcrow.com/ You can bet your preorder as well.

I am doing that not because i am STUPID, i talked with a rational, cold pragmatic engineer visiting their facility.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:48:55 PM

I am doing that not because i am STUPID,...

No, you are doing that because you think that WE are stupid.

SO please stop spamming the thread here with your "bet".
People now know you are betting, and will approach you personally with a message.

Fine.

SirWizz

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

Well, the way I see it it is high time for them to start shipping or else refund requests might start pouring in soon...
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: