Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565037 times)
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:58:29 PM

Had yesterday a talk with a guy visited bitmine. He said, that they cant start shipping due to problems in production. In a short summary it means, there is a huge delay. There are thousends of orders and in the end its going to be a much huger mess as it was with bfl.

At the end of february some hundreads pieces can be made, probably in best case.

march orders can not be made up before july or august.

Eat it or not. But DONT scream around like pragnant female dogs.

Yes, this is absolutely FUD, you just claim things without prove.
Also there aren't really thousands of orders. If your order is for example #3711 it doesn't mean there are really 3710 or more devices to be made before it's your turn.
Like in every business, most orders are empty/dead or never recieved the money, etc.. Many customers think it over in the last minute when it comes to the payment.
So bitmine gives an order number for every order made, not every payed and processed order.

Also, for people who payed to get into an order, they have NO CHOICE to "eat it or not" as you say.
They can't go back from the contract, they have to wait about 80 days after the agreed shipment week before they can have their money back.

But that's the nature of this specific manufacturing business... so yes, things are not as they should be, but not as bad as you make it out to be. (july or august???) so that's the definition of FUD

Lets make a bet.

They are showing a working RIG till Friday the 14th (the weekend before shipping date) or you guys saying i have no proof delete your accounts here. Or my newbie account will be deleted. Deal?

this is no bet, raise your bet to 5 Bitcoins and you will get some interested people Wink

I thought more about beting to our honor. We have all to much money, otherwise we would not play with bitcoin machines. So, when i lose 10 bitcoins more, its not that something i am going to miss. What was the price of a bitcoin? 5 bucks in the summer 2012?

So for everyone here with balls.

5 Bitcoins bet bitmine.ch is NOT showing a working RIG prototype until 14th feb the weekend before they claim hard, really hard to ship them from the next week on. 5 Bitcoins in escrow http://btcrow.com/ You can bet your preorder as well.

10 Bitcoins bet bitmine.ch is NOT going to ship RIGS out on the 17th. feb. 10 Bitcoins in escrow http://btcrow.com/ You can bet your preorder as well.

I am doing that not because i am STUPID, i talked with a rational, cold pragmatic engineer visiting their facility.

Why on earth should computermaster spread FUD?

There is no reason I can think of that would do him any favor; so if possible I would join the bet - but on computermaster´s side.

The complete silence from the swiss posse is telling a lot guys - and I think it´s much more likely that they fucked everything up big time.

Otherwise these spineless frauds would at least speak up and explain what the hell is going on. And I know Giorgio is reading every single word on this forum. I can´t believe the level of douchebaggery bitmine is showing.

So grow a pair for fuck´s sake and speak up @giorgiomassa! WTF is wrong with you?
computermaster

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:59:29 PM

I am doing that not because i am STUPID,...

No, you are doing that because you think that WE are stupid.

SO please stop spamming the thread here with your "bet".
People now know you are betting, and will approach you personally with a message.

Fine.

Sorry for you, you feel stupid. And I feel stupid with bitstupid.ch too.

The problem might be that george is driving his ferrari now, instead of presenting to the customers a timetable or answearing technical questions. You have just to watch the cars standing infront of the company to see there were 1000+ orders for at least 3000+ devices.

I think you are trolling here, mister.
computermaster

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:16:55 PM

Had yesterday a talk with a guy visited bitmine. He said, that they cant start shipping due to problems in production. In a short summary it means, there is a huge delay. There are thousends of orders and in the end its going to be a much huger mess as it was with bfl.

At the end of february some hundreads pieces can be made, probably in best case.

Also there aren't really thousands of orders. If your order is for example #3711 it doesn't mean there are really 3710 or more devices to be made before it's your turn.
Like in every business, most orders are empty/dead or never recieved the money, etc.. Many customers think it over in the last minute when it comes to the payment.
So bitmine gives an order number for every order made, not every payed and processed order.

Also, for people who payed to get into an order, they have NO CHOICE to "eat it or not" as you say.
They can't go back from the contract, they have to wait about 80 days after the agreed shipment week before they can have their money back.

But that's the nature of this specific manufacturing business... so yes, things are not as they should be, but not as bad as you make it out to be. (july or august???) so that's the definition of FUD

Lets make a bet.

They are showing a working RIG till Friday the 14th (the weekend before shipping date) or you guys saying i have no proof delete your accounts here. Or my newbie account will be deleted. Deal?

this is no bet, raise your bet to 5 Bitcoins and you will get some interested people Wink

I thought more about beting to our honor. We have all to much money, otherwise we would not play with bitcoin machines. So, when i lose 10 bitcoins more, its not that something i am going to miss. What was the price of a bitcoin? 5 bucks in the summer 2012?

5 Bitcoins bet bitmine.ch is NOT showing a working RIG prototype until 14th feb the weekend before they claim hard, really hard to ship them from the next week on. 5 Bitcoins in escrow http://btcrow.com/ You can bet your preorder as well.

10 Bitcoins bet bitmine.ch is NOT going to ship RIGS out on the 17th. feb. 10 Bitcoins in escrow http://btcrow.com/ You can bet your preorder as well.

I am doing that not because i am STUPID, i talked with a rational, cold pragmatic engineer visiting their facility.

There is no reason I can think of that would do him any favor; so if possible I would join the bet - but on computermaster´s side.

The complete silence from the swiss posse is telling a lot guys - and I think it´s much more likely that they fucked everything up big time.

Otherwise these spineless frauds would at least speak up and explain what the hell is going on. And I know Giorgio is reading every single word on this forum. I can´t believe the level of douchebaggery bitmine is showing.

So grow a pair for fuck´s sake and speak up @giorgiomassa! WTF is wrong with you?

he will not. why should he speak? delays are normal.

he will ask us next week not to cancel the preorder. And we should wtf keep the money in the company otherwise they will run bankrupt and we will all lose. it was a very bad marketing idea to make this 60 days bet for the company as end of february (positive thinking) we will see the desks and end of march the rigs.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

I think everyone have the right to be concerned,  if the company addressed issues and concerns transparently no one would come here and assume all of this, it is normal that people start acting this way, most humans tend to imagine or prepare for the worst case scenarios... which is what is happening now.

now what is happening is mostly because of the nature of mining, a lost day, means allot of money lost, add to that the first days of mining can define whether you will break even or not, well most of you will hardly make up Invested money.

now if Bitmine would have been transparent and kept in touch with the customers and kept them updated, none of this would happen.
computermaster

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:54:56 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 06:21:16 PM by computermaster

I think everyone have the right to be concerned,  if the company addressed issues and concerns transparently no one would come here and assume all of this, it is normal that people start acting this way, most humans tend to imagine or prepare for the worst case scenarios... which is what is happening now.

now what is happening is mostly because of the nature of mining, a lost day, means allot of money lost, add to that the first days of mining can define whether you will break even or not, well most of you will hardly make up Invested money.

now if Bitmine would have been transparent and kept in touch with the customers and kept them updated, none of this would happen.

Transparent? Thats very very easy! Do you really, really think they dont know that?

The thing is that they are not going to deliver the product to us in time. They will not be capable to make any orders taken in time. They will NOT do it. Why? Management IS not capable. Point. You could figure out why its not capable. Maybe there is too much MONEY in the game.

In the callcenter there are people paid for saying, what their were paid to say. Thats a callcenter. Its not a truthcenter. They are saying from January on that the delivery is in the next two weeks. They just do that, for keeping customers calm. Its not the truth.

What i got on information was, that there is NO CHANCE of delivering Desks now nor in a week, the RIGS not in weeks. And it seems that they cant make the whole preorders now or in the next months. The order MARCH what ever week is going to be served in July/August, because of the parts, which were ordered to make the miners. Point.

The guess they are selling the PCBS they are producing now to china or whatever where. Thats the only logical reason not to serving their customers. Or they are not having a working PCB.

The only way of knowing that is taking a lawyer NOW.
antirack

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

Immersionist

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:01:35 PM

Hmm, so Bitmine can design a custom ATX sized 3kW ATX PSU just like that while dozens and dozens of power supply companies all around the world can't? Something's fishy about this.

No need to speculate about that. What we use when testing locally in the Bitmine labs is a meanwell 3kW PSU - the wall of PSUs in the picture posted is exactly that.

The RSP-3000-12 delivers only 2400W.

Bitmine say on their web site:

Power consumption: from 300W (400 GH/s, power save) to 3000W (2.8 TH/s, turbo mode) on a standard 110-230 V, 50/60 HZ AC power supply (included).

I assume the unit they plan to ship at sometime this year does not mine at 2.8 TH/s with the included power supply then?
Or they expect the power supply to deliver more than the rated power (continuously).

Rave

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:13:43 PM

Die Kommunikation isch doch echt unter aller Sau. 1 bis 2 Mal im Monet gits es Update und jedes Mal heissts wider "Mir hend no es paar problem gha aber die sind jetzt behobe. Jetzt gats los...bla bla bla"...

Wenns inere Wuche na keis fertigs Produkt hend gangi glaubs mal verbi...

Wanna spend some Bitcoins with a prepaid Master Card? All you need is a VirWox Account and a Skrill Master Card Wink
computermaster

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:25:25 PM

Die Kommunikation isch doch echt unter aller Sau. 1 bis 2 Mal im Monet gits es Update und jedes Mal heissts wider "Mir hend no es paar problem gha aber die sind jetzt behobe. Jetzt gats los...bla bla bla"...

Take a lawyer and go to the police. Say them, that the company is not delivering your good, what you paid for. I am sure they are having the PCBs working but not selling to you.

What do you expect they will say to you? Sorry, we have the PCBs but we are not giving it to you, because other people are more important to us?
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:27:00 PM

Häsch recht, es fangt langsam a wirklich brenzlig werde für bitmine.ch..

Es git bald kei Usrede oder Geduld me.

Rave

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:36:28 PM

Take a lawyer and go to the police. Say them, that the company is not delivering your good, what you paid for. I am sure they are having the PCBs working but not selling to you.

What do you expect they will say to you? Sorry, we have the PCBs but we are not giving it to you, because other people are more important to us?
Go to the police? lol? I just came out of prison...and I trust lawyers even less than bitmine Tongue
Actually it doesn't matter what they're gonna tell me or what they are doing with my hardware. I just wanna know what's going on....

Wanna spend some Bitcoins with a prepaid Master Card? All you need is a VirWox Account and a Skrill Master Card Wink
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 06:37:12 PM

Lets make a bet.

For the same reason that your throwaway account is backing him up  Roll Eyes

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:13:57 PM

Logged in Today.... zero fucks given...

Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:29:29 PM

The RSP-3000-12 delivers only 2400W.

Bitmine say on their web site:

Power consumption: from 300W (400 GH/s, power save) to 3000W (2.8 TH/s, turbo mode) on a standard 110-230 V, 50/60 HZ AC power supply (included).

I assume the unit they plan to ship at sometime this year does not mine at 2.8 TH/s with the included power supply then?
Or they expect the power supply to deliver more than the rated power (continuously).
i think they will put in two of them, as its better to run a psu on 50% load anyway

besides... 3kW in that form factor?

mother of psu's Shocked
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 07:33:55 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 07:50:02 PM by georgem

Logged in Today.... zero fucks given...

Indeed. WTF?

This is so hilarious (but also tragic), lets create a meme around this behaviour, shall we?

Something like:

In all seriousness, WTF???

KarmaEDV

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

I understand this is not the current topic but ...

Can someone answer this, please?

What does "Shipping March 3 week" mean ?

- The week of March 3rd? (3rd - 7th) or
 - The 3rd Week of March? (depending on how you count either 10th - 14th or 17th - 21st)

When would my CPP start?

Thanks in advance

Wär ächt froh um en Antwort, messi
rmb2u

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:17:04 PM

- The 3rd Week of March? (depending on how you count either 10th - 14th or 17th - 21st)

When would my CPP start?

Thanks in advance

This means shipping in the 3rd week of march.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:19:45 PM

When would my CPP start?

Thanks in advance

Kei Problem.

It's the third week of march. The first week is supposed to be the first FULL week, no half week will count as first week.
So your week is 17 th -21st of march.

If I am not wrong, you have to take the friday of your week. Then Add 10 days. Then your CPP starts.
But remember, your CPP only gives you 10% additional hashing power for every 10 FULL days of active CPP.
9 active days after CPP start, and you still get nothing.

In other words: In the first 10 days your CPP is absolutely useless to you. It doesn't protect you, it protects bitmine.

So hanis verstande.

Daveb0

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:51:51 PM

When would my CPP start?

Thanks in advance

Kei Problem.

It's the third week of march. The first week is supposed to be the first FULL week, no half week will count as first week.
So your week is 17 th -21st of march.

If I am not wrong, you have to take the friday of your week. Then Add 10 days. Then your CPP starts.
But remember, your CPP only gives you 10% additional hashing power for every 10 FULL days of active CPP.
9 active days after CPP start, and you still get nothing.

In other words: In the first 10 days your CPP is absolutely useless to you. It doesn't protect you, it protects bitmine.

So hanis verstande.

Tschou zäme Smiley

The CCP is somewhat unclear when it comes to the upgrades.
So you might get your first upgrade only in case your order was not ready for delivery/pickup before 11th of April (as georgem was stating)
It turned out that it's best to stick to georgems words of wisdom:
Come on people, if we thought that we will get free presents from bitmine.ch we were completely fooled.

The unclear language means that you will always have to assume the worst case for yourself, NOT the best.

However when it comes to the third rule (61day rule):
3) After the 61st day of late shipment, you have the right to request a full refund and we will pay you an additional penalty of 10% of the initial order amount.
to me this means your would* be eligible to request a refund already on the 21st of May since it does not state after 61 days "in the CCP" but "late shipment" which does include the first 10 days as well according to their own definition:
1) Shipment can be late up to a maximum of 10 days from the agreed shipment date.

Based on that, the first orders (to my knowledge agreed shipping date was on 16th of Dec?) would be eligible for refund in case bitmine would not be able so start shipping by the end of next week.

*@georgem: I am still suffering from the virus as you see Wink
tranquille

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:00:35 PM

^^ Exactly that!

Before I post this - let me say that I hope I am wrong - but if we don´t hear an official statement till coming week I´d say we should initiate an indictment and gather as many of us in here as possible.
If we can prove that the delays were caused deliberately (even only partially) we can of course sue them for lost revenue.

I don´t think they are selling chips or miners - I am 99% sure they are mining for themselves and profiting like mad.
The production process is not that hard - even if they run into problems - why keep their mouthes shut? Why not ask the community to maybe assist in solving an issue? or just inform us like any rational business owner or crowd funded project leader would do especially - IF HIS/THEIR CUSTOMERS PAID UPFRONT!

They only care about their investors who put a lot of money into the company and own 50% of it - and of course themselves (who own the other 50% of bitmine AG).

Take a step back and remember what Giorgio and Anselmi were posting about their quality service and sh*t??
read this - http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=27
* Why should we trust bitmine? ....
* Overdeliver
* blah blah -

Then they suddenly stopped putting out news/information about the same time when those investors joined!

Also remember that the investors in bitmine even sent out a news release that they want to set up huge mining ops?  
 http://www.coindesk.com/bitmine-to-drop-4phs-of-asic-power-onto-bitcoin-network-before-april/  - 4 PH/s!!! that always was the plan!

Now put one and one together - do you really believe they are willing to wait all the time and first service their beloved customers - and only after that - a couple of months later - start to manufacture their own mining ops? Seriously - who is still believing this story - WAKE UP GUYS!

Bitmine.ch is simply screwing us over They are mining with our chips since the early december batches (I assume). They are f*cking us - as simple as that. Like the frauds of Avalon and quite likely BFL did. It´s human nature to be greedy pieces of sh*t if you get the chance. Look at all those corrupt managers and politicians.

Again - I hope I am dead wrong and they are only bad project managers like no other and they really had problems with chips delivery and technical difficulties like mad.
But in all honesty - I think this is yet another scam.
They will deliver for sure - the only question is WHEN. In bitcoin time it´s already a huge disaster and every day is going to be overproportional worse!
KarmaEDV

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

thanks for the anwers.

I wouldn't mind mining for "testing" puroposes and optimization. If this helps to stabilize the product.
But a really fair company would ask the customer to which wallet they should test-mine and you would be able to give them your BTC Wallet.

Just a thought, but if I was in their shoes or BFL's or KNC's, I'd do it like that. On the other hand, my company is actually known for good Karma Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: