Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565030 times)
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:57:21 AM

I don't think anyone needs to pay 15 BTC a week to say bad things about BitMine at the moment. Ask anyone losing out because of later delivery...
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:59:06 AM

I'm #39 in queue and still waiting for a confirmation...
We have two threads to track Bitmine orders:
Batch 1 customers: Bitmine list of orders - December 2013 delivery (batch 1)
Batch 2 customers: Bitmine list of orders - February 2014 delivery (batch 2)

I encourage all Bitmine customers to add their information to the appropriate thread.  It helps us as customers to keep track of what is going on. 

If you haven't got a thread for your batch, consider copying one of the above threads to start a new one.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:12:06 AM

I don't think anyone needs to pay 15 BTC a week to say bad things about BitMine at the moment. Ask anyone losing out because of later delivery...

Exactly the same post under a different username in the AMT thread. I copied it into google translate.

Hello Fellow Chinese people .

Our Group is headquartered in China distributor , and we steal chips from Bitmine small quanitity chip factory .

We have a very limited supply , only 1,982 chips. We will build to only 47 miners. We want to sell them a minimum of $ 8,000 , will provide them late, but we gave the commission very quickly.

Now, we 're trying to make our miners , but we did not succeed. That is why we are selling pre-sale methods miners . We want to put money now , and try to establish and higher real technician.

We sell our products with 4 watts different company name, so we can take the money , perhaps to make them work .

We have created four different companies ( one even in the UK ) , and now there is no work with the miners images.

We know AMTminers and Bitmine products shipped to the client now, it will ruin our chances to sell our miners . Therefore , we must stop these two companies sell , so we can steal from the American people.

As China a brother , it is your responsibility to help other Chinese companies in this industry to survive. Please help your high knowledge of English , said bad things about the reputation of doing the wrong AMTminers and Bitmine . You will have to lie , but for China to survive , we must do wrong these companies. We must stop these companies.

We paid a weekly 15 bitcoins for your help . We will work with our miners will soon be mined will not be any problems with your payment .

Please write back to me , if you are willing to help.

Little Wang

A bit disturbing, if true. My first question would be how do they get the chips from Bitmine. My next one would be why aren't they mentioning Technobit???

Definitely some sort of scam here, but I'm kinda wondering whether it has anything to do with a chinese theft.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:17:29 AM

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chips from the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them.
So, that's where these 50 miners came from
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78
Started mining on 30.1.2014.
They are now trying to sell them in two or three threads here in custom hardware.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:25:29 AM

I encourage all Bitmine customers to add their information to the appropriate thread.  It helps us as customers to keep track of what is going on. 

If you haven't got a thread for your batch, consider copying one of the above threads to start a new one.
I am pretty sure Batch 2 is January delivery, because I have an order in that Batch and it clearly states that.
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:26:27 AM

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chips from the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them.
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78
They are now trying to sell them in two or three threads here in custom hardware.

They are now trying to sell them in two or three threads here in custom hardware. -> link please

Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:27:34 AM

I encourage all Bitmine customers to add their information to the appropriate thread.  It helps us as customers to keep track of what is going on.  

I am pretty sure Batch 2 is January delivery, because I have an order in that Batch and it clearly states that.
Ah yes, that makes sense... perhaps the creator of the Batch 2 thread confused that, and it should be the Batch 3 thread.  That means we don't have a Batch 2 thread.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:30:39 AM

They are receiving a couple hundred e-mails a day and more than 100 calls.
The more you e-mail and call them, the more time they need to answer all of your requests.
So time gets lost where they could actually work on your orders and get them shipped.

while I appreciate you posting here, this argument is bullshit

Put a dedicated temp behind the phone and email and he/she can do all the replying. No need to waste anybody elses time. And people would not be contacting Bitmine direct if there would be any decent feedback and communication from Bitmine itself in the first place other than "We are now shipping"

Don't blame the customer for the mess Bitmine creates themselves
Zelek Uther

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:32:51 AM

This is speculation, I don't think anyone (apart from the owner) knows who is mining on Eligius against 1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78. 

Even if this Chinese Theft rumour is true, note that they said they only have chips, not miners:
Now, we 're trying to make our miners , but we did not succeed. That is why we are selling pre-sale methods miners . We want to put money now , and try to establish and higher real technician.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:34:23 AM

They are receiving a couple hundred e-mails a day and more than 100 calls.
The more you e-mail and call them, the more time they need to answer all of your requests.
So time gets lost where they could actually work on your orders and get them shipped.

while I appreciate you posting here, this argument is bullshit

Put a dedicated temp behind the phone and email and he/she can do all the replying. No need to waste anybody elses time. And people would not be contacting Bitmine direct if there would be any decent feedback and communication from Bitmine itself in the first place other than "We are now shipping"

Don't blame the customer for the mess Bitmine creates themselves

yeah. Them and AMT both. I don't know much about Switzerland, but in the US, there are three companies I can think of right off the top of my head that could provide this, with minimal training. Kelly Services, Volt Temporary services and Manpower. I'm sure there are similar companies in Switzerland. Getting short term, relatively competent help is NOT difficult. Getting long term competent help often is... Tongue
tomminers3

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:35:08 AM

They are now trying to sell them in two or three threads here in custom hardware. -> link please

No the message (in Chinese) says they can't actually get them to work and need to pre-sell in order to pay an engineer. So probably those miners are not actually working and they are just bullshit images of miners that don't actually mine. But yes in general it was very disturbing.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:44:37 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 09:02:29 AM by ujka

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466254.0
monsters4r

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:03:40 AM

There's someone in January batch that has received the 20% discount as announced here ?

http://bitmine.ch/?p=2542

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
silver71

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

no avatar for now

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:21:27 AM

Tech problem with RIGs and DESKs you mention Kev.in (which is according to you now solved) does it relate to Tantalum capacitors or something else ?

smart solutions from Tesla's home country...
silver71

no avatar for now

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:26:49 AM

Hi.

My name is Tom. AMTminers Order #1183 And I want to say that I was recently approached by few companies/distributors which reached out to me last week offering me 15 bitcoins a week to say negative things about AMTminer/Bitmine. I am a client of AMT and a Chinese American national as well. They saw that I was on the forum in the Chinese section (different username to protect my identity and other business) and they sent me the messaged the following:

您好研究员中国人。

我们集团总部设在中国的分销商,而我们偷筹码微小quanitity从Bitmine芯片厂。

我们有一个非常有限的供应,只有1,982芯片。我们将建设成只有47名矿工。我们想卖给他们的最低8,000美元,将提供他们很晚了,但我们给的佣金非常快。

现在,我们正在努力使我们的矿工工作,但我们没有成功。这就是为什么我们是卖预售矿工的方法。我们希望把现在的钱,并尝试建立和更高的实际技术员。

我们卖我们的产品与4瓦特不同的公司名称,所以我们可以拿钱,也许使他们的工作。

我们已经创建了4个不同的公司(一个即使是在英国),并有与没有工作现在矿工的图像。

我们知道AMTminers和Bitmine产品出货到客户端现在,这会毁了我们的机会来销售我们的矿工。因此,我们必须停止这两家公司销售,这样我们就可以从美国人民窃取。

作为中国一哥,这是你的责任,以帮助其他中国企业在这个行业生存。请帮助用英语你的高知识,说坏话,做错误的AMTminers和Bitmine的声誉。你将不得不说谎,但对于中国的生存,我们必须做的不对的这些公司。我们必须停止这些公司。

我们付出了每周15比特币对你有所帮助。我们将与我们的矿工很快被开采并不会有任何问题向您支付。

请写回到我的身边,如果你愿意提供帮助。

小旺

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chips from the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them. The go on to mention they need time and money to try and make the miners work. They want to stop AMT and Bitmine from selling and they claim to be paying 15 bitcoins a week to write bad things about these two companies.  They go on to try and coax me into working with them because they I am Chinese and its my duty.

-

I have been working with Chinese for years because of my main business and the fact that I'm a Chinese American. I have seen things like this before and know it is very possible for a Chinese supplier to pay for black PR or negative/bad press/reviews of a competing company, especially if the other company is not Chinese.

The truth is, I'm more American than Chinese, and I'll never go back to china again unless its for the cheap production. I've talked with Jim from AMTminers, I've built a personal relationship with him and I'm a client of AMTminers. I like their brute approach to this industry. Because of the relationship I've developed with Jim over the phone, I feel like it's my job to show what is happening. How a normal US based company can get trashed on these forums from Chinese liars and scam artists.

But If I didn't have the 6 figure income that I currently do, I might take these guys up on their offer, even though they would probably not pay in the end either.  

I felt it was important to show the community what is happening on the Chinese side of things.

When I was reffering on this thread to "Sunrise" I was not aware of the fact that maybe somebody has stolen chips from Innosilicon factory from China and producing their own rigs with it. After this post I change my previous statement, so that Sunrise is void as regular OEM, and only AMT and Technobit are curently those that still stand as confirmed and of course BITMINE.

silver71

no avatar for now

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:43:09 AM

Exactly the same post under a different username in the AMT thread. I copied it into google translate.

Hello Fellow Chinese people .

Our Group is headquartered in China distributor , and we steal chips from Bitmine small quanitity chip factory .

We have a very limited supply , only 1,982 chips. We will build to only 47 miners. We want to sell them a minimum of $ 8,000 , will provide them late, but we gave the commission very quickly.

We sell our products with 4 watts different company name, so we can take the money , perhaps to make them work .

We have created four different companies ( one even in the UK ) , and now there is no work with the miners images.

We know AMTminers and Bitmine products shipped to the client now, it will ruin our chances to sell our miners . Therefore , we must stop these two companies sell , so we can steal from the American people.

As China a brother , it is your responsibility to help other Chinese companies in this industry to survive. Please help your high knowledge of English , said bad things about the reputation of doing the wrong AMTminers and Bitmine . You will have to lie , but for China to survive , we must do wrong these companies. We must stop these companies.

We paid a weekly 15 bitcoins for your help . We will work with our miners will soon be mined will not be any problems with your payment .

Please write back to me , if you are willing to help.

Little Wang

A bit disturbing, if true. My first question would be how do they get the chips from Bitmine. My next one would be why aren't they mentioning Technobit???

Definitely some sort of scam here, but I'm kinda wondering whether it has anything to do with a chinese theft.

Not s scam, but here is more info. Coincraft A1 ASIC chips are produced in China in Innosilicon factory according to Bitmine.CH design and produced for Bitmine as ordering party.

http://www.innosilicon.com/

Does it mean some worker was stealing or maybe some other way thief(s) obtained them (stealing in shipment?), I'm currently unaware.

However I am aware that each tray is 9x21 meaning one tray has 189 chips, so a thief have stolen approx 10 trays and maybe some extra he/she/they could put in their pockets.

Technobit was regular buyer from Bitmine, as well as AMT.

silver71

no avatar for now

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:46:18 AM

Confirmed.

papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:01:47 AM

lol

this is becoming a soap opera with his own intrique and all

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:05:21 AM

Not s scam, but here is more info. Coincraft A1 ASIC chips are produced in China in Innosilicon factory according to Bitmine.CH design and produced for Bitmine as ordering party.

http://www.innosilicon.com/

Does it mean some worker was stealing or maybe some other way thief(s) obtained them (stealing in shipment?), I'm currently unaware.

However I am aware that each tray is 9x21 meaning one tray has 189 chips, so a thief have stolen approx 10 trays and maybe some extra he/she/they could put in their pockets.

Technobit was regular buyer from Bitmine, as well as AMT.

Yes, I'm quite aware of the connection between AMT, Bitmine and Technobit. AMT sent me a miner to review and to alleviate some fears about their legitimacy. I think they failed in that, as they haven't alleviated MY fears about their legitimacy. However, the beast runs Technobit HEX16B's, and I have followed Technobit pretty much since their founding. They were first to market with an A1 based miner. Well, hashing board, anyway. AMT is still dithering.

But what I was referencing was that the note, when translated, mentioned AMT and Bitmine, but not Technobit. Just found that a bit odd, given that Technobit has more exposure and success than AMT, and probably at this point than Bitmine. Why leave them out if this is Legit? (or perhaps certifiably illegitimate, given the subject...)

The numbers make sense in light of your new data, but why two NEW accounts posting the same "warning" in the AMT and Bitmine thread? I smell fish.
heavenstar

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

Hi.

My name is Tom. AMTminers Order #1183 And I want to say that I was recently approached by few companies/distributors which reached out to me last week offering me 15 bitcoins a week to say negative things about AMTminer/Bitmine. I am a client of AMT and a Chinese American national as well. They saw that I was on the forum in the Chinese section (different username to protect my identity and other business) and they sent me the messaged the following:

您好研究员中国人。

我们集团总部设在中国的分销商,而我们偷筹码微小quanitity从Bitmine芯片厂。

我们有一个非常有限的供应,只有1,982芯片。我们将建设成只有47名矿工。我们想卖给他们的最低8,000美元,将提供他们很晚了,但我们给的佣金非常快。

现在,我们正在努力使我们的矿工工作,但我们没有成功。这就是为什么我们是卖预售矿工的方法。我们希望把现在的钱,并尝试建立和更高的实际技术员。

我们卖我们的产品与4瓦特不同的公司名称,所以我们可以拿钱,也许使他们的工作。

我们已经创建了4个不同的公司(一个即使是在英国),并有与没有工作现在矿工的图像。

我们知道AMTminers和Bitmine产品出货到客户端现在,这会毁了我们的机会来销售我们的矿工。因此,我们必须停止这两家公司销售,这样我们就可以从美国人民窃取。

作为中国一哥,这是你的责任,以帮助其他中国企业在这个行业生存。请帮助用英语你的高知识,说坏话,做错误的AMTminers和Bitmine的声誉。你将不得不说谎,但对于中国的生存,我们必须做的不对的这些公司。我们必须停止这些公司。

我们付出了每周15比特币对你有所帮助。我们将与我们的矿工很快被开采并不会有任何问题向您支付。

请写回到我的身边,如果你愿意提供帮助。

小旺

It basically says that have stolen a small quantity of chips from the bitmine factory in china. They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late. They say they are creating fake companies here in this forum to try and pre-sell them. The go on to mention they need time and money to try and make the miners work. They want to stop AMT and Bitmine from selling and they claim to be paying 15 bitcoins a week to write bad things about these two companies.  They go on to try and coax me into working with them because they I am Chinese and its my duty.

-

I have been working with Chinese for years because of my main business and the fact that I'm a Chinese American. I have seen things like this before and know it is very possible for a Chinese supplier to pay for black PR or negative/bad press/reviews of a competing company, especially if the other company is not Chinese.

The truth is, I'm more American than Chinese, and I'll never go back to china again unless its for the cheap production. I've talked with Jim from AMTminers, I've built a personal relationship with him and I'm a client of AMTminers. I like their brute approach to this industry. Because of the relationship I've developed with Jim over the phone, I feel like it's my job to show what is happening. How a normal US based company can get trashed on these forums from Chinese liars and scam artists.

But If I didn't have the 6 figure income that I currently do, I might take these guys up on their offer, even though they would probably not pay in the end either. 

I felt it was important to show the community what is happening on the Chinese side of things.

This message in chinese in the post seems fake to me. It feels like they are originally written in english and get translated into chinese using google translate. I am wondering who is really playing black PR or get paid for bad review here,   Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: