Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:16:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565030 times)
Sandman_BA

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:59:21 PM

So does that mean that they're now using twelve chips per board in the Rig and ten boards in the big rig.  So a total of 120 chips?  Meaning you'd need to be able to get 23.3GH/s per chip to get the quoted maximum of 2.8TH/s.  What kind of power would be needed to get 120 chips up to 23.3GH/s each?

Buy new glasses Matthewh3, there is only 8 and 10 chips per board and how would you put ten boards inside 4 U case ?

Jebote budale !
Scheffler66719

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:29:25 PM

So does that mean that they're now using twelve chips per board in the Rig and ten boards in the big rig.  So a total of 120 chips?  Meaning you'd need to be able to get 23.3GH/s per chip to get the quoted maximum of 2.8TH/s.  What kind of power would be needed to get 120 chips up to 23.3GH/s each?

Buy new glasses Matthewh3, there is only 8 and 10 chips per board and how would you put ten boards inside 4 U case ?

Jebote budale !

No sandman_BA

Desk 8 Chips per Bord  =  5 Bords  pro Desk

Rig 12 Chips per Bord  =  And I believe 8 Bords  pro Rig
giorgiotheclown

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:33:33 PM

we need real news from the company owners, giorgio, anselmi or zefir. what the fuck is going on with the delivery queue? news not more lies!

http://kryptonews.blogspot.ch/2014/07/bitminech-sticht-in-die-hohe-see-hinaus.html 1 empty duff beer can and 3 zywiec bottle caps 9.99 BTC + pic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658825.0 ~Bruno Kucinskas -> youtube.com/watch?v=iO-EGJhdx4U
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:38:48 PM

Jebote budale !

No sandman_BA

Well that would mean that 29.167GH/s per chip is needed to reach the quoted maximum of 2.8TH/s.  How much power would the chips need if you had good A/C to keep the room cool?

ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:56:27 PM

They plan to make 47 miners and want to mine with them first and sell them and deliver them late.

Well, I am kinda slow... so it took me a while to figure-out the business model. If I was reading on this forum more often, I would have saved myself thousands of Dollars and figured this out earlier.

I previously said mining is not profitable.
Actually ... it is.
If you use other people's money, to develop the ASIC technology, and manufacture the units.
And then, let them "live" in your warehouse mining for you day and night.
When network difficulty is so high that they are nearly useless, let them "leave" the warehouse and ship them to the suckers who paid for them 6 - 8 months ago.
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:01:38 PM

Well that would mean that 29.167GH/s per chip is needed to reach the quoted maximum of 2.8TH/s.  How much power would the chips need if you had good A/C to keep the room cool?
Zefir pushed the A1 chip to 36gh/s, but power usage went to 2J/GH.
29GH/s won't be so severe, 16% increase of hashrate per chip, but power usage increase will be higher.
Marto's boards with chips at about that speed have power usage of 1.2J/GH
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=476970.msg5259909#msg5259909

3.4kw for a rig at 2.8TH/s ? Guessing only, ofc.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

29GH/s won't be so severe, 16% increase of hashrate per chip, but power usage increase will be higher.

IIRC, they're using a 3kW PSU in the big rig so that would mean ~2.5TH/s tops.

Tegija

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Just Fun!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:19:07 PM

IIRC, they're using a 3kW PSU in the big rig so that would mean ~2.5TH/s tops.

this PSU´s are 3kW but you can't run them all the time with max output. they would just melt. if i remember right than this PSU´s have max long term output 2.7 kW.

Enjoy your life!
RetroGamer

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:00:37 PM

Sorry for let u hating me Wink but , I cant see the big "problem"?

OK, sure, I following this thread since ages, and I can understand it is hard to loose so much money (in special if you thought u will print money sooon) but you all put your name under the contract: "We deliver. If we deliver late u get add. Gh/s or after 61 days your money back + 10%" So thats the rule you all agree with. Don´t?

Sure , or maybe, bitmine.ch doing or did "shit" (very short conclusion of 10000000 posts Wink ) but anyway, they are still in there "TOS"?  

BTW Im december customer (ordered/paid) But as long they give me more GH/s or back the money after 61 days + 10% all is good, cause I knew from the very beginning that this can happen. You dont? Why not? They told you...and if the 10% each 10 days doesnt cover the "lost"....bad luck... - they never told u that they will cover your "lost" - they told you what they told you...

Sorry but I cant see why bitmine sholuld be scam or fraud...they even not committed to tell any news. Yes, we expecting it, every 24h news, but that doenst change anything on the contract we all agree to...Im very sure if you would bring it to a court, you wont win. And why you wont win, cause bitmine is still not at the point that of not fullfilling the contracts.

Im not talking about the "PetaMiners-Thing" but as well, we all dont know, what contracts are really exists. Maybe they have another contract. Why not. A company can do diffenert contracts, with different costumers...maybe it not the "gentlement agrement" or "We are all a world changing BTC comunity style" its f*** business...Maybe there have a conctract " We do a seperate production line for you.." whatever, it doesnt concern us. Why? I have to repeat myself. Bitmine are not breaking any contracts..Or do they? Did they refuse to get any money back? Maybe they breaking the contract not having a Turbo-Mode..lets see..

Or Im totally wrong and to nice to bitmine.ch?

Sorry but you're talking bullshit only
I think you're right that you have to be at BitCoinMiner manufacturer carefully and pre-order but read you but first the complete bitmine page by !
namely complete!
so now bullshitt to your !
bitmine lied to from the beginning to the customer and that because they have their sample chips do not get in november so I can work with it and to fix the error !
on the contrary they conveyed on 10.12.2013 the impression that there is only the three-week delay though it was knowing that their development they are only at the beginning
if bitmine early December would have clearly said sorry but we have huge problems that would have been something else!
then just adds all the statements of bitmine generally wrong or lied were ( make sure to read all my posts through times )
sure I 'm ordering a customer preorder the device but you have to lie to me ?
and if she is still prefer the other customer was !
you can not say they have other contracts then I do not have numbers assigned queues
you're forgetting something here bitmine has its customer a (at least december batch my device should be ready 21/12/2013 ) and then I can not prefer other customer delivery date given
that's my opinion even if you hate me now
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:05:41 PM

So these are the chips powering new flow of chinamade 1T machines
RetroGamer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:14:03 PM

Hi Guys

Let me introduce my self really quick.
I'm a customer of Bitmine since 2013. I've ordered my ASIC just as you guys did.
So yesterday I was in the area where they are located and I thought I'm just gonna visit them.

They showed me around the building, their office and the production.
He told my that they had trouble with some parts they ordered and the quality was not satisfying at all.
So some rework had to be done to be sure that all the miners reach the required quality.

Now they solved all the problems they had with the "old" boards and going into mass production now.
So the production and shipment process will be a lot faster.
As for now, every miner gets tested before shipping out to make sure it arrives at your place in a perfect condition.
They are receiving a couple hundred e-mails a day and more than 100 calls.
The more you e-mail and call them, the more time they need to answer all of your requests.
So time gets lost where they could actually work on your orders and get them shipped.

I'm working together with Bitmine right now, to get your ASIC to your doorstep as soon as possible.
As well as providing you informations about the company, and the problems they had.
Please keep in mind that Bitmine AG is a Swiss registered company with funding.

If you have any questions post them here, I'll try to answer them.
As for now here is a pic of three running ASICS which they tested on saturday.

hey do you want us all kidding?
what you're telling me that you customer at bitmine are and you enroll in the forum yesterday?
that you're going at random in Switzerland around on sunday
randomly arrive at bitmine
randomly on Sunday has someone then much time has to you to show and explain everything to
I've gone unfortunately no screenshot but on Sunday there are no devices in bitmine under the well-known address
I think you're someone who has been paid by bitmine to reassure the people because if you showed you everything then had Giorgio Massarotto also allowed to post anything in the forum
I think you're a spinner
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:17:32 PM

2. The CoinCraft chip that Bitmine claimed are NOT their products. They buought form a Chinese chip company.
----------------------

qouting this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=470386.msg5339615#msg5339615
Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:32:33 PM

2. The CoinCraft chip that Bitmine claimed are NOT their products. They buought form a Chinese chip company.
----------------------

qouting this thread

Begins to be more than interesting. Very smelly Bitmine.ch

RetroGamer

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:38:18 PM

----------------------

qouting this thread

http://www.flickr.com/photos/117611338@N03/12536407395/in/photostream/
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:45:06 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 04:56:11 PM by ISAWHIM

Now you know why bitmine.ch was actually delayed... the Chinese manufacture that was actually making the chip, decided they wanted the first batch for themselves... Why do you think they offered to manufacture the chips for them. (I bet it is Avalon's same factory hiding under a fake name. lol.)

Mysteriously, 1 months of production is "held-back" at the MFG's... They tell Bitmine.ch, Oops, we had a bad run, your chips are coming soon... BTW, mind if we see your schematics for your boards, while you wait for us to make your chips for you... again... Tongue

This is why you NEVER go that path. No-one has ever had good results going that path.

Don't tell them it is an ASIC/BTC chip design... tell them it is just an advanced multi-linked 555-timer with time-slip calculations for measuring the speed of snow-fall, or some other useless thing they won't be tempted to steal for themselves. After-all, they do MFG the chips... I am sure they will figure out how to use it, if they know what it actually is. Not hard to throw them off, with dead-zones in the chip that actually do nothing, and consume little space.

The govt had people all around the world building things, that they didn't know what they were. Just gave them plans, and said build this... (They didn't even know they were building a massive floating bridge and barge, designed to reach the coast from miles away. They were even forced to sink the created pieces, so no-one knew that they were being made, until they were all made and ready to use. Then they floated-up and were sent to war. lol. Failed though... But the production idea worked great!)

When you develop covert things, you need to be covert about it. When you are that open, you just set yourself up for disaster, because those who produce ti for you, already have a big advantage as they are not paying crazy overpriced prices for their own production, like they charge you. That, and they are the ones producing, so you are guaranteed to get anything you asked for, after they take what they want for themselves.

Lesson learned, new models with new technology will be out soon... Hopefully a lot more covert in nature, in the production phase.

LOL, do the "apple" approach... program in bugs, that cause failure, only you have the "correction-chips" and "correction-code" for it to operate normally. Problem thwarted.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:59:58 PM

Now you know why bitmine.ch was actually delayed... the Chinese manufacture that was actually making the chip, decided they wanted the first batch for themselves... Why do you think they offered to manufacture the chips for them. (I bet it is Avalon's same factory hiding under a fake name. lol.)

Mysteriously, 1 months of production is "held-back" at the MFG's... They tell Bitmine.ch, Oops, we had a bad run, your chips are coming soon... BTW, mind if we see your schematics for your boards, while you wait for us to make your chips for you... again... Tongue

This is why you NEVER go that path. No-one has ever had good results going that path.

Don't tell them it is an ASIC/BTC chip design... tell them it is just an advanced multi-linked 555-timer with time-slip calculations for measuring the speed of snow-fall, or some other useless thing they won't be tempted to steal for themselves. After-all, they do MFG the chips... I am sure they will figure out how to use it, if they know what it actually is. Not hard to throw them off, with dead-zones in the chip that actually do nothing, and consume little space.

The govt had people all around the world building things, that they didn't know what they were. Just gave them plans, and said build this... (They didn't even know they were building a massive floating bridge and barge, designed to reach the coast from miles away. They were even forced to sink the created pieces, so no-one knew that they were being made, until they were all made and ready to use. Then they floated-up and were sent to war. lol. Failed though... But the production idea worked great!)

When you develop covert things, you need to be covert about it. When you are that open, you just set yourself up for disaster, because those who produce ti for you, already have a big advantage as they are not paying crazy overpriced prices for their own production, like they charge you. That, and they are the ones producing, so you are guaranteed to get anything you asked for, after they take what they want for themselves.

Lesson learned, new models with new technology will be out soon... Hopefully a lot more covert in nature, in the production phase.

LOL, do the "apple" approach... program in bugs, that cause failure, only you have the "correction-chips" and "correction-code" for it to operate normally. Problem thwarted.

I think you need to differentiate the chip manufacturers from the folks that do the chip assembly.  Who is stealing?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ISAWHIM

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:01:44 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 05:15:23 PM by ISAWHIM

I think you need to differentiate the chip manufacturers from the folks that do the chip assembly.  Who is stealing?

Everyone... This is BTC... Tongue
BTC = Back To China

Everything is made in China... Everything is used America... It all ends-up in the trash, in the end. xD

When is my I-phone, toaster, micro-wave, shoes and watch going to be made into a 1THs miner? That is what I really want to know!
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:16:23 PM

I think you need to differentiate the chip manufacturers from the folks that do the chip assembly.  Who is stealing?

Everyone... This is BTC... Tongue
BTC = Back To China

Everything is made in China... Everything is used America... It all ends-up in the trash, in the end. xD
Isawhim, please read this link and help me understand a thing...  Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482921.msg5340791#msg5340791
E

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:21:28 PM

I received an update on my Desk order an hour ago at ~1700GMT

"Hi there. Your recent order on BITMINE has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #10xx" (80 < xx < 95)

and my order status on my bitmine.ch account has changed from "Processing" to "Completed".

Just FYI Smiley

ps. Dunno my queue number because I never asked, but I had completed payment within about 10 minutes of the preorder queue opening on Sept. 9th.

e
horrorhorst

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

I received an update on my Desk order an hour ago at ~1700GMT

"Hi there. Your recent order on BITMINE has been completed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order: #10xx" (80 < xx < 95)

and my order status on my bitmine.ch account has changed from "Processing" to "Completed".

Just FYI Smiley

ps. Dunno my queue number because I never asked, but I had completed payment within about 10 minutes of the preorder queue opening on Sept. 9th.

e

if this is true bitmine doesnt stick to their shipping queue like they posted on their website...

As it has always been stated and promised, the very first units will go to our loyal customers that purchased old Avalon-based products and that opted for a free upgrade coupon to our own developed, next-gen product based on CoinCraft A1 ASICs. We will strictly respect the delivery queues order, please don’t contact us to ask to speedup your position as we will not accept any kind of such requests, because of its obvious unfairness in respect to the other customers.
http://bitmine.ch/?p=5174
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: