Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565006 times)
comp006

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:48:52 AM

I got my miner today and it is mining very well.
But one thing isn't ok: I can't access the web interface, I ran nmap and it said that no port is open. My workaround is simple and not really comfortable: I take the SD card and alter the SQLite databese with the configuration (Note: the database design is very very poor, has anybody else looked into it and saw how the cgminer configuration is saved?).

Did you determine where the cgminer configuration was saved?

~nh

It is saved in a SQLite database /mineros/mineros.db if this File doesn't exists it is created using the .sql File in the same folder. Look into the boot.py into the start_cgminer function to see how the data from the database is used. If you want to use your own configuration for cgminer you can simply alter the startup function in the boot.py .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:40:39 PM

Did you determine where the cgminer configuration was saved?

It is saved in a SQLite database /mineros/mineros.db if this File doesn't exists it is created using the .sql File in the same folder. Look into the boot.py into the start_cgminer function to see how the data from the database is used. If you want to use your own configuration for cgminer you can simply alter the startup function in the boot.py .

Thanks, found it

~nh

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
peakpeng

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:31:20 PM

Has anybody who paid in cahs got his refound back? I heard just one guy that he got his refound back but he paid with bitcoin (and even he mybe works for bitmine.ch and he is just telling that he got it...)
I heard 2 guys that they got back bitcoin
locke916

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:51:49 PM

Has anybody who paid in cahs got his refound back? I heard just one guy that he got his refound back but he paid with bitcoin (and even he mybe works for bitmine.ch and he is just telling that he got it...)

I asked for a refund begin of April and sent them the signed refund template via email. Instead of refunding they shipped this week. When I asked them why they ignored my refund request, they answered sorry, we couldn't find your email with the refund request. Could you please send it again.

Do you know what, I was not surprised about this behavior. Why refunding, if it is cheaper to send electronic garbage.

I stick to my theory, they hold back hundreds of miners and mine with them. From time to time they send out a few so that people report positive things in the forums.
Wolke
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:07:18 AM

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

We are finishing to test the latest firmware internally, this took longer than expected because it will allow users to overclock/overvolt their systems and as such we had to make sure this won't affect the systems even on prolonged use.

We are quite confident that within the end of the week it will be released, this is the preliminary list of changes that have been done:

*) Fixed OpenSSL heartbleed vulnerability

*) Fixed web interface issues with Apple iOS-based safari browser

*) Fixed an issue with recent generations of One-Wire temperature sensors

*) Added thermal shutdown and automatic recovery

*) Added over/down-voltage ability both with basic preset settings and advanced settings, leading to an increased hashing rate.

*) Updated cgminer to latest version 4.3.0

*) Optimized cgminer's driver with up to 20% less CPU usage on Raspberry Pi system

*) Stepped back to diff-1 jobs so that HW errors will be detected earlier and the displayed hashing rate will be more consistent with the effective hashing rate

When it will be released, the new firmware will be linked here and also announced on our newsletter.

nice -> end of this week mean tomorrow 25.4. or sunday 26.4. ?

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

ok, i'm curious about it.

let's see what happen this day....

dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:06:53 AM

I asked for a refund begin of April and sent them the signed refund template via email. Instead of refunding they shipped this week. When I asked them why they ignored my refund request, they answered sorry, we couldn't find your email with the refund request. Could you please send it again.

Do you know what, I was not surprised about this behavior. Why refunding, if it is cheaper to send electronic garbage.

I stick to my theory, they hold back hundreds of miners and mine with them. From time to time they send out a few so that people report positive things in the forums.
A good theory why they hold back refunds.
I am so done with them.
forum2005

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:05:52 AM

Any news for Rig delivery ?

Order #41xx -  CoinCraft Rig (Shipping February last week) × 1  (1Th/s)

Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:52:21 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2014, 10:26:29 PM by Wolke

soft/firmeware update ?

Dear all,

We are finishing to test the latest firmware internally, this took longer than expected because it will allow users to overclock/overvolt their systems and as such we had to make sure this won't affect the systems even on prolonged use.

We are quite confident that within the end of the week it will be released, this is the preliminary list of changes that have been done:

*) Fixed OpenSSL heartbleed vulnerability

*) Fixed web interface issues with Apple iOS-based safari browser

*) Fixed an issue with recent generations of One-Wire temperature sensors

*) Added thermal shutdown and automatic recovery

*) Added over/down-voltage ability both with basic preset settings and advanced settings, leading to an increased hashing rate.

*) Updated cgminer to latest version 4.3.0

*) Optimized cgminer's driver with up to 20% less CPU usage on Raspberry Pi system

*) Stepped back to diff-1 jobs so that HW errors will be detected earlier and the displayed hashing rate will be more consistent with the effective hashing rate

When it will be released, the new firmware will be linked here and also announced on our newsletter.

nice -> end of this week mean tomorrow 25.4. or sunday 26.4. ?

easy question,hello ?

Sunday.

ok, i'm curious about it.

let's see what happen this day....

Thats funny too.

Giorgio writting:
"We are quite confident that within the end of the week". Thats means, something like, almost done end of week, but publishing something like in the middle or end of the week.

and then Wolke, the guy with his 14 deskminers, asking, when the week ends.

Who is working in the weekend, seriously, when you are working straight from Monday to Sunday? Bad paid students? You want your work done by misusing someone?

And thats not enough, Wolke posting today, because he is waiting for work done and published on Sunday.

nice that your are amused, good for you...

did you know the pseudo turbomode ? -> its run's like a bag nuts...

in my eyes there is NO runing turbomode at the moment  - the hash go up ok, but the HW also go very strong up - the pool say that the hashing speed is lower in turbomode -> its like a very bad joke...  

the custumer pay a lot money for the miner...  the most of them calculated with a runing turbo mode... for this reason i see no problem that some people from bitmine have to work on the weekend...

but we will see what happen today, giorgio wrote that the new firmeware will be released this sunday 27.4...

xray

Activity: 341

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:03:05 PM

just work harder on refunding people, i don 't care anymore about your for ever promised miners.
36 days ago i send in my refund request documents.
It was supposed to be refunded in 30 days.

Very interested in the answer to this.  I mentioned in an earlier message about the crossing of the line from bad luck/ineptitude to plain fraud.  This now sounds like it's crossing that line.  We might need to start getting numbers of people and owed funds / devices together in order to get it into the press.

What they haven't grasped is that if they refund people in a timely fashion, then we'll go elsewhere as we have better things to do than monitor this thread.  Once I get my refund I'll unsubscribe this thread and leave Bitmine alone forever more. The longer they leave it, the longer we'll hang around here making sure new "investors" know the full story.

Indeed, i feel round about the same, this is crossing the line.
I've send them another email tonight.
They have until Monday morning to send ma a payment proof, if not; I'll forward all documents/mails to my lawyer.

I`m in the same boat, order cancelled waiting on refund , sent 5 emails and got no reply
Black_ice666

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:28:38 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 12:15:19 AM by Black_ice666

Hey all of you.

About 33 days ago i told you all i filled for refund in line whit the ccp. and i promised you all to keep you updated....

To update, as its over 50 page's back, in this tread...

My order was for delivery first week of dec., (last delv date 3 dec. NOT shipping) all payed in time and so on....

Now whit 5 months delay and no sign of a miner....

33 days ago i filled for the refund + 10 % as ccp state...

I got a mail, telling me they got my msg and its forwarded to their accounts department (like they even have one ;S) .....

33 days later and still NO SIGN OF BTC OR MINER....

This was, is, and will always be a SCAM

(If you don't believe me, read the hole tread, and the real official one (this is not it, this one is bitmine.ch controlled and they shut it down on will) and see mine and others big warnings here ;S)

So stay clear of this scam.... Wink

Don't wast your money.... if you are really interested in mining? join a cloud mining team instead, no waiting, no customs, no risk, no electrical bill, no hardware failure or 24/7 baby sitting you equipment, you don't have to do any thing but get payed, and if you want out? you just resell any mining power you bought and get even bigger return on your investment.... and you can invest even small amounts of BTC (like 0.001 btc) ....

Her is 2 great teams, and i my self has tested and using both, pay out every 10 min to your account, no mater how small (start small and reinvest if you whona test it out first, if you don't believe in it, don't just take my word for it, test it your self... )

h ttps://cex.io/r/1/blackice666/0/
(Not further protected, investment return runs out i November 2014)

h ttp://scrypt.cc?ref=bab7d
(This is scrypt mining, countet in Kh/s not Gh/s as its different (heavy-er to mine, alt. coins and no asic mining) this IS further protected, also for the new no acis N-scrypt and J-scrypt)

(Remove the "space" in the HTTP, it would not allow me to write the url directly ;S )

You wont be disappointet believe me ;P my own investment have jump't up around 160%+ the original investment, in the last 30 days.

Just saying, happy mining to all of you Wink

Peace and out !!!
Schinder75

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:11:30 AM

Sunday.

As I expected, no update on sunday. They didn't learn anything. After all the delays and promises I thought this time it would be different.
Why the hell do you always promise things and never hold the timeline?
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:19:11 AM

Sunday.

As I expected, no update on sunday. They didn't learn anything. After all the delays and promises I thought this time it would be different.

yes, that's realy true -> i thought last week the same well or rahter a 50 / 50 chance that the update will come on sunday...

but it's very sad, you all can see that the clear promised date of released was yesterday... and nothing happened... no update no statement....

segaklon

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:58:52 AM

That no longer rolls and stories and at least get your money back, a shame with all the money you have earned with mining equipment and others above no refund. Angry
giorgiomassa (OP)

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:00:43 AM

Sunday.

yes, that's realy true -> i thought last week the same well or rahter a 50 / 50 chance that the update will come on sunday...

but it's very sad, you all can see that the clear promised date of released was yesterday... and nothing happened... no update no statement....

Don't worry, we are releasing it today, we took the chance to fix some other minor bugs and delayed the release of one day.
manicminer5

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:02:24 AM

Anyone got some e-mail from their support last week? I'd like to know if they just ignores only me, or their support is on vacation somewhere. I'm trying to cancel my order, and it looks like they delaying refund by ignoring my request.
Schinder75

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:12:13 AM

Anyone got some e-mail from their support last week? I'd like to know if they just ignores only me, or their support is on vacation somewhere. I'm trying to cancel my order, and it looks like they delaying refund by ignoring my request.

They said last week that there are hundreds of mails to work on. I don't know if it's true.

I send an email last week and ask how bitmine will compensate the not existing "turbo mode". No answer at all. If the update does not increase additional hashing speed of 50% they have to compensate it. The "up to" in there product description says in clear words "If conditions are good, the miner is able to reach 50% more hashing speed"

If the miner cannot reach the 50% at all, bitmine has to comensate that.

We will see how update will work, but i don't expect any wonder.
dplusf

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:22:18 AM

A good theory why they hold back refunds.
I am so done with them.

So new competense of bitmine.ch buyers.

-complaining getting miner

-complaining getting no miner

-complaining not getting money

the next logical step is: -complaining because getting money. I give a Bounty for that, but just for the first one.

You Sir, Are Clearly a shill.
Gtfo here.
dplusf

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:26:05 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 09:49:26 AM by dplusf

just work harder on refunding people, i don 't care anymore about your for ever promised miners.
36 days ago i send in my refund request documents.
It was supposed to be refunded in 30 days.

Very interested in the answer to this.  I mentioned in an earlier message about the crossing of the line from bad luck/ineptitude to plain fraud.  This now sounds like it's crossing that line.  We might need to start getting numbers of people and owed funds / devices together in order to get it into the press.

What they haven't grasped is that if they refund people in a timely fashion, then we'll go elsewhere as we have better things to do than monitor this thread.  Once I get my refund I'll unsubscribe this thread and leave Bitmine alone forever more. The longer they leave it, the longer we'll hang around here making sure new "investors" know the full story.

Indeed, i feel round about the same, this is crossing the line.
I've send them another email tonight.
They have until Monday morning to send ma a payment proof, if not; I'll forward all documents/mails to my lawyer.

I`m in the same boat, order cancelled waiting on refund , sent 5 emails and got no reply

same here.

Same here, today its 24 days since refund request.

Also if you apply for refund make sure that they confirm that they have gotten the refund request. Or you will get the Miner in two weeks as guy a Few posts above.

There is also a refund thread. Post your Information about refunds and we will geht more transparency in this ongoing SCAM!!!!
As Addition, i can not Tell it is SCAM because i am still in their 30days TOS timeframe, but the others around here can for sure state thats a SCAM.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524837.0

@giorgio please explain why People have not gotten refunds???
Wolke
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:53:29 AM

Sunday.

Don't worry, we are releasing it today, we took the chance to fix some other minor bugs and delayed the release of one day.
ok let's see what happen...

thanks for the reaktion...

as a small tipp:
if it give a "small" delay -> say that on the promissed day and the customer will be more relaxed  Wink

monsters4r

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:22:36 PM

Sunday.

ok let's see what happen...

I bet that this will be another failed promise.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: