Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BITMINE CoinCraft series 28nm ASIC miners thread  (Read 565037 times)
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 01:51:07 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 03:05:22 PM by BitCoin Operated Boy

Just to lighten the mood a little:

What’s the best thing about living in Switzerland?

Not sure, but the flag is a big plus!

If you are Swiss citizen you can either keep a rifle or a handgun at home as part of your military service :-)

And chocolate is great lol
tracyhh

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:39:04 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2014, 03:56:51 PM by tracyhh

I requested a full refund.. and I had sent to your email,but no one reply me???please do reply me ..and tell me what should I do now?
ducttape

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:34:40 PM

I requested a refund a month ago. Still waiting...
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 07:35:01 PM

There is any reliable A1 chips source at a decent price?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
MasterX

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:51:56 PM

Just received the refund this morning, it was a struggle but finally, one thing less to worry about.
Lets hope everyone get his orders refunded, or if you 'r (or should i say un)lucky maybe some mining devices.

I luckily i also ordered way back with Bitmaintech and they are mining happily in my basement for quite some time now.

Sadly enough trustworthy hardware manufacturers are hard to find in the BTCitcoin comunity witch is why BTCitcoin keeps struggling to hit the mainstream. First there was Btcfpga (Tom, who took a project way above his head and out of his controll and became to have personal problems, ended his 'bASIC' project), Butterflylabs (who kept promising people and let them wait for almost a year, probably mining with there hardware and earning tons of BTCitcoins), Not to forget Avalon, now Bitmine (who has the same stinky smell like Butterflylabs). Who's next?

One thing i've learned from all off this; never order a mining device if the delivery time is longer than a couple of days.

If you invest money or BTCitcoins in mining hardware, just make shore you get them up and running as quickly as possible, what may seem an interesting device today, wont be anymore in 3 or 4 months. There will always be pioneers on the lookout and build devices without knowledge of the public community, once they release there product and be in full production, your order may become worthless in a couple of weeks if not days.

Good luck to all of you miners!

| Donations: 1MegaXG1bd6mTEQCdAMjVzGexcYrF5LJKv |
ITGeniusGuru

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:40:11 AM

Sadly enough trustworthy hardware manufacturers are hard to find in the BTCitcoin comunity witch is why BTCitcoin keeps struggling to hit the mainstream. First there was Btcfpga (Tom, who took a project way above his head and out of his controll and became to have personal problems, ended his 'bASIC' project), Butterflylabs (who kept promising people and let them wait for almost a year, probably mining with there hardware and earning tons of BTCitcoins), Not to forget Avalon, now Bitmine (who has the same stinky smell like Butterflylabs). Who's next?

And that's talking only about mining hardware manufacturers.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 12:43:37 AM

There is any reliable A1 chips source at a decent price?

Maybe do what the Chinese do and approach Innosilicon direct?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
tracyhh

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:19:48 AM

how long you waited for the refund?Huh

Just received the refund this morning, it was a struggle but finally, one thing less to worry about.
Lets hope everyone get his orders refunded, or if you 'r (or should i say un)lucky maybe some mining devices.

I luckily i also ordered way back with Bitmaintech and they are mining happily in my basement for quite some time now.

One thing i've learned from all off this; never order a mining device if the delivery time is longer than a couple of days.

If you invest money or BTCitcoins in mining hardware, just make shore you get them up and running as quickly as possible, what may seem an interesting device today, wont be anymore in 3 or 4 months. There will always be pioneers on the lookout and build devices without knowledge of the public community, once they release there product and be in full production, your order may become worthless in a couple of weeks if not days.

MasterX

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:33:53 AM

almost 45days, see my post from few days back here

tracyhh

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:38:12 AM

thanks.... Cry....
tracyhh

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:42:29 AM

last question please? you received the refund by bitcoins or cash of bank?? thanks
MasterX

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

last question please? you received the refund by bitcoins or cash of bank?? thanks
i payed dollars, i received dollars. they have also included there promised 10% extra.

tracyhh

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

i payed dollars, i received dollars. they have also included there promised 10% extra.

thanks a lot...
tracyhh

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:16:59 AM

Dear all,

finally the software update for the CoinCraft Desk Units has been released and is available, together with instructions, on the following page:

http://www.bitmine.ch/?page_id=5483

This is the changelog for this version:

*) Fixed OpenSSL heartbleed vulnerability

*) Fixed web interface issues with Apple iOS-based safari browser

*) Fixed an issue with recent generations of One-Wire temperature sensors

*) Added thermal shutdown and automatic recovery

*) Added over/down-voltage ability both with basic preset settings and advanced settings, leading to an increased hashing rate.

*) Updated cgminer to latest version 4.3.0

*) Optimized cgminer’s driver with up to 20% less CPU usage on Raspberry Pi system

*) Stepped back to diff-1 jobs so that HW errors will be detected earlier and the displayed hashing rate will be more consistent with the effective hashing rate

Enjoy!  Smiley

I'm done with these...@giorgiomassa, please reply my refund request....I emailed you(BITMINE) ,but never reply me these days.....
no one tell me when will the order and extra units ship to me...and no one reply my refund request......
what were you doing...Huh does anyone tell me whether BITMINE has run or not?Huh

Don't force me to take actions..........
Gogreen

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:21:48 AM

My desk temperature is 62.c. And there are 2 sparks happened minor spark becos. I saw the flashing spark. Not sure the module near the  psu or the red plate or something else.  What's the normal tem ?

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
atta2k15

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:46:27 AM

My desk temperature is 62.c. And there are 2 sparks happened minor spark becos. I saw the flashing spark. Not sure the module near the  psu or the red plate or something else.  What's the normal tem ?

did you add extra FANs in front?
My desk is running at 40 degree C
Gogreen

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:59:00 AM

Nope , can u take a photo of your desk I wana see how you place it

Bitcoin mining Antminer s7 4.7 TH Used in Good Condition Best Offer Prices @ ebay seller order directly here https://goo.gl/uaoh1r. Bitcoin payment optional.
atta2k15

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:02:41 AM

2 ultra kaze FANs 3000rpm mounted to the front, on the inside.
Only the top screws used, because the holes in front doesnt match the holes in FANs.
Gogreen

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:04:29 AM

Wow 3000 rpm where did u buy from?

atta2k15

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 06:05:27 AM

read few posts back
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: