Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

It's dangerous because it makes individuals stronger and governments weaker.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

I think the danger is not, but risky. hence from that we must be careful in deepening bitcoin world.
indeed many countries that ban it but that does not mean should not use it. the state just wants to organize it and become the mastermind behind it for the security and prosperity of the country.
some other countries have imposed taxes on their investors.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:23:01 AM

It isn't the bitcoin the dangerous but the people itself.
Though its price flacuates, that can't hack your identity but the people can.
In some countries, they banned bitcoin because they see it in the future as powerful.
Besides, the government doesn't know if it will be good or not to the country.
Because some countries are making their own cryptocurrrencies.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

Just because bitcoin is banned by other governments doesn't mean it is illegal. Bitcoin itself is not dangerous,there are just some hypocrites user who're taking advantage of it.  Several countries who prohibited bitcoin just want their people not to get involved in illegal activities that may occur in some transactions using bitcoin. Besides,there are a lot of scammers in bitcoin,making it look like it is dangerous. Users should stop doing illegal transactions using bitcoin and consider the other users so that their government won't ban crypto in their country.

Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:52:30 AM

I don't think bitcoin is dangerous but it van be risky for the government. Due to its decentralization some people abuse it and use it as payment for illegal transactions. Bitcoin also is being used to scam, can also be used to money laundering. That's why other countries ban it. But if we just use it solely to have a better life then it will have a positive effect not just on the economy but also on our personal lives.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

Bitcoin is not dangerous. The danger is the people who use it.
Because many people use bitcoin for money laundering and transfer of assets, many Asian countries are not allowed to do this because they cannot allow there things happen.

RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

From my understanding that bitcoin is not dangerous. Bitcoin is thought to be an interruption of many things and it is out of total control of the government. Many countries do not allow bitcoin to thrive within their jurisdiction, some use bitcoin in bad activities like buying drugs and weapons, which is why many nations forbid bitcoin.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
Bitcoin is not dangerous at all. It has no harm to any person, the reason why some countries prohibit the use of bitcoin is that their business goes downs especially those who are on the banks because of bitcoin, for many people get invest in bitcoin instead of banks. Also because of those bitcoin users who uses bitcoin on wrong doings such as buying drugs and other illegal things.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:12:09 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
Dangerous? Like life threatening dangerous? Lol! There is no danger in Bitcoin in literal sense. The only danger is the risk of making wrong decisions resulting with you losing everything! Bitcoin is something anyone can use to profit. Now the outcome will greatly depend on how efficiently one uses it.

dekudota2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

NO because bitcoin can help us to our daily lives .
Stegobit

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Bitcoin and other blockchain projects are dangerous for the government, because they undermine it's monopoly (to issue fiat money, maintain property registries, confiscate assets etc).
However, it is impossible to stop due to decentralized nature!
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:45 AM

its dangerous because its can make you rich in just one day, or it can make you poor in one hour.. Grin its because pump and dump, enjoy riding waves of bitcoin
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

The volatility, sometimes it crashes to the point holders will lose money and the governemnt of this countries just want to protect their people from this scenario, where people sell their house just to buy Bitcoin only to end up in the losing ends once the price drops to 50% of their purchase price.

Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Bitcoin Dangerous has two meaning for me. It could be harmfull and risky. Harmfull in terms of users or bitcoiners because of a lot of scamers that do everything to steal the bitcoin of others. Risky in terms of investment because bitcoin is volatile,there is always an increasing and decreasing of price.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

I think the danger is not, but risky. hence from that we must be careful in deepening bitcoin world.
indeed many countries that ban it but that does not mean should not use it. the state just wants to organize it and become the mastermind behind it for the security and prosperity of the country.
some other countries have imposed taxes on their investors.
Exactly, it is not dangerous if it is, why users come and use bitcoin. It is risks in the sense that our money could might lose or not. In a short period of time we can be millionare by investing in bitcoin. That's the issue imposing tax on bitcoin that others dont use bitcoin anymore because of this. But still there are most users involve daily in bitcoin.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

Yes, some countries ban bitcoin, such as the use of bitcoin by buying illegal drugs, firearms and others (something bad)
I hope we can use bitcoin with something useful.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous, because bitcoin can potentially be used as a crime tool such as money laundering, terrorist financing and drug transactions. Therefore, bitcoin is still a debate in some countries, and many countries are banning bitcoin in their countries.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

to my knowledge this is still illegal Bitcoin but not also destroy the user. And so far no any news that we hear from people if using bitcoin can destroy yourself ... even the fact that now we see growing and growing volume of users.
yanifitri20

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

There is such an opinion because bitcoin is thought to be the cause of local financial growth being disrupted, but not entirely true, since bitcoin has provided much of the country's foreign exchange.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Bitcoin Dangerous has two meaning for me. It could be harmfull and risky. Harmfull in terms of users or bitcoiners because of a lot of scamers that do everything to steal the bitcoin of others. Risky in terms of investment because bitcoin is volatile,there is always an increasing and decreasing of price.
In my opinion, there seems to be some confusion here. Bitcoin is a currency, with no specific head or organization representative. So it's no fault of cheating, cheating on the net, or in dealing with bitcoin. Is it possible for groups of bad people, or illegal organizations, to take advantage of bitcoin's popularity and create frauds, hackers, etc. Of course, bitcoin is unstable and risky for investors. However it can not be as dangerous as what you mistook. These may indirectly affect the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: