Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
paras20

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
No bitcoin is not dangerous because many people who keep on it andany people became rich because of bitcoin  they changes life status
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous because it can be use for criminals as tool to get their ransom of their kidnapped victims without being traced by authorities. It can also used for tax evasion and ways sending money to criminals as payment of their criminal activities.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

Bitcoin is dangerous because it can be use for criminals as tool to get their ransom of their kidnapped victims without being traced by authorities. It can also used for tax evasion and ways sending money to criminals as payment of their criminal activities.
We cannot blame bitcoin for that, because not only bitcoin but i think every kind of currency may be using for criminal activities, if government want they can easy control the criminal activities of the world, it is the responsibility  of the world control such activities. I think that fiat currencies may the most using for criminal activities as compare to crypto currency. 
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
The only reason that countries banned BTC or any other  cryptocurrency in their nation is because there is no governing body over BTC and anyone can use it for any purposes including terrorism, bribe killing and many other illegal activities and no country can put it's national security at risk but this only disadvantage of BTC does not make it dangerous because BTC is the future of nation and once it get centralized then it will be accepted everywhere.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

Many people know that bitcoin is  more safest cryptocurrency because it is more advantages more helpful perhaps Bitcoin for me is 0% dangerous Smiley
It is not dangerous but it is beneficial for everyone, people are buying bitcoin and making future so it is good to have profit from bitcoin instead of putting doubt on it and losing the opportunity of future making, In future those people who are saying bitcoin as dangerous or illegal currency will be regret. Long ago when bitcoin was now people were saying like this that it is money burner and it is dangerous but see what was bitcoin and what it is now, so no need to listen to them carry your way with bitcoin and be succeed.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

Curious why should be Bitcoin dangerous. Yes, somebody hates it, especially banks as it has become the greatest rival for fiat money. I suppose that Bitcoin brings much more positive things than dangers and minuses.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Merited by android17 (2)

Many people know that bitcoin is  more safest cryptocurrency because it is more advantages more helpful perhaps Bitcoin for me is 0% dangerous Smiley
Obviously, Bitcoin has a lot of advantages and I don't seen any reason that can make Bitcoin dangerous. Bitcoin is safe as long as you keep you accounts on your own.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
RioAnjay

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:36 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is dangerous but fluctuating price movements so feared by many parties, such as rapid rise and rapidly rapid price decline, so it is considered some people, investing in bitcoins is still not safe, and the danger is if bitcoin is used for crime, but in my opinion bitcoin is still running quite well, so no need to worry about.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Curious why should be Bitcoin dangerous. Yes, somebody hates it, especially banks as it has become the greatest rival for fiat money. I suppose that Bitcoin brings much more positive things than dangers and minuses.

Bitcoin is not really dangerous. It is just a digital currency and it's creator, Satoshi Nakamoto wants the people to experience the financial freedom and not use it for the crimes or wrongdoings that people are doing. And if the we are talking about Bitcoin being dangerous, it is not Bitcoin exactly but the user. Bitcoin is just being used in the process.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
GoodBrother

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

One more reason is that it would reduce the liquidity of banks. Provided that bitcoin is large enough.

In my opinion, nowadays bitcoin transactions speed is too low to compete with banks electronic transfers speed. But if the speeds are compared, then it is really a serious reason
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Bitcoin is just a digital currency and its creator, Satoshi Nakamoto wants people to experience financial freedom and not use it for crime or mistake as if we use Bitcoin for drug payment transactions and other forbidden items prohibited by the country where you live.

And if we talk about dangerous Bitcoin, not exactly Bitcoin but its users. Bitcoin is only used in the process.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

It depends on how will you use it. Bitcoin is a very useful coin and people are using this coin with passion. There is no any bitcoin user available who can say it is dangerous.
If you use this coin at illegal place then it may hammer but if you use this coin with honesty then it will help you that's for sure. There are many rich people who have changed their life style by using this coin so that you have also good chance to become one of them.
But it will only come true if you can use this coin correctly. This coin gives us the most amount of facilities and profits then why will you not use it. Join with this coin if you have the right ability.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Bitcoin is zero percentage danger to all of us.You have to know,how to handle the bitcoin first to avoid such loss.You have to buy bitcoin at low price  and hold it as much time you can,then sell when the price of bitcoin reaches new peak.It may be any value,now ig had reached 8800$.If you want more profit,just hold the bitcoin.
Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

for me bitcoin is not dangerous. because of the bitcoin assets we can grow. let alone bitcoin digital currency, fast and aman.jujur.bagi i bitcoin no 1. in my heart bitcoin harmless to me
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

I think it's people's greed. Many people now think that the price of bitcoin is going up too fast. It should slow its rise. Now a lot of people are investing in bitcoin, they're crazy, they're putting all their money into it. I think it's a gamble.
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

Agree with the opinion of Chocolaty.
angec0719

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

bitcoin is not dangerous because it helps the community grow, even if some people use it in a wrong way or illegal activites like scamming or hacking accounts. bitcoin helps a lot to us to develop economy.so dont think about bitcoin is dangerous because there's a encoded program. they what we called public key and private key.  Smiley
CryptoBatman1

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

When bitcoin inevitably crashes, inexperienced investors who believed the hype could lose everything. Bitcoin has no safety mechanisms. Typically, you'll get a private key or random words which protect your wallet. If you lose your key, your funds will be gone with it. There's no support to contact, no way to change the password, and no way you could verify your identity to get your account back. When it's gone - it's gone, there's nothing anyone can do. If the government decides to declare owning Bitcoin illegal, you may find yourself in trouble.
Agree with you.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

If you think Bitcoin is dangerous then fiat, gold and valuable assets are also dangerous. There no such thing in the world which is risk free and each and every thing has some kind of risk factor. Don't think of the risks in Bitcoin and always think of the positive things it has. Bitcoin is always a way of life and a breakthrough technology.

bebluegame

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

the only danger that bitcoin provides, is against banks with high taxes. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: