Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:14:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2215 times)
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion

Actually bitcoin is not dangerous. Some countries forbid bitcoin probably because bitcoins conflict with banks. So they are trying to alienate bitcoin. Bitcoin is harmless, it's just that bitcoin is very unstable. Why be afraid of bitcoin? no need to worry about bitcoin.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

No,unless for people who are using bitcoin for illegal and fraudulent activities.If you are playing it clean then you will earn it very cool.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

It is much more accurate if we say the dangerous word, not as it is, but as insecure. Bitcoin is a unprotected, if you don't know everything about that belongs to it. When I say everything about itself, you should to get info how to get it, where to keep it, where to find it, and how to use it. So many bitcoin got hacked because of non existing knowledge about the how to secure the wallet and exchange addresses. So it is totally depend on  your skills and how you gonna to use the whole system related to cryptocurrencies.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
Bitcoin is not really dangerous unless there something you want to to but not allowed nor acceptable in bitcoin world. Bitcoin is risky but not that dangerous, because as far as I know bitcoin happens in every currency in the world where it doesn't make each currency dangerous.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

honestly i dont know why bitcoin is dangerous but i know the reason that government ban bitcoin from that country, because the government afraid that their peoeple (who lived in their country) dont pay the tax every year because their asset is on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so maybe government ban bitcoin for that reason
Bitcoin can be consider as dangerous only for one reason and that is that bitcoin price can drop, otherwise i do not think that there is n need to worry about bitcoin, because in current time bitcoin is the most safest place for investing your money there, you can invest your money in bitcoin without any doubt and fear. I have invested my more that 70% assets in bitcoin and still trying to invest more and more, because bitcoin is really the safest way to invest your money and get profit from there.
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Well, its easy really, it simply because the price of bitcoin is so volatile, the ups and down of bitcoin is really fast unlike stock market that is really why many country are afraid of it, Because if the people of their country loss their money from bitcoin, i think their economy will also go down.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Probably because when you do bitcoin transactions your data will be hidden or you transact with anonymously, so the government is very afraid if Bitcoin is used to commit crimes such as illegal drug purchase and weapons.

Virman01

Activity: 402

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

many think that bitcoin can be used for transactions on the black or criminal market, and that is true. but all return to the personal person each in the use of bitcoin.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Bitcoin itself is not dangerous. But i can be used in some dangerous and illegal activities, same like fiat money.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

I think you have been thinking wrong. Bitcoin is not dangerous, so there are so many people using it. Bitcoin brings so many benefits that the government can not bring. Because of that, they fear it grows, so they ban it. Besides, there are many bad rumors that make its price unstable. However, I still believe in the potential for its development

falapella

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:09:49 PM

Due to the fact that there is no fixed value and no specific center is connected, Bitcoin contains danger for high investments. Another small problem is hackers. Store the bitcoin in a secure way (if you have).
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

They are only afraid if bitcoin beat the local currency, so this country prohibits bitcoin. It's just the politics of the government for people in the country to know bitcoin.
wongpea

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

I think the danger is not, but risky. hence from that we must be careful in deepening bitcoin world.
indeed many countries that ban it but that does not mean should not use it. In some countries, they banned bitcoin because they see it in the future as powerful. the state just wants to organize it and become the mastermind behind it for the security and prosperity of the country. Besides, the government doesn't know if it will be good or not to the country. Because some countries are making their own cryptocurrrencies. and some other countries have imposed taxes on their investors.
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

No, with bitcoin everything is in order. What happens to him at the moment is absolutely typical. You can understand this by looking at the graphs of previous years. There we will see that its value always fell, and then rose in May-April.
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

I think it's not a bitcoin that can harm it, but the existence of people who try to use bitcoin for the less good. As used for money laundering by a corrupt person or used as transactions for terrorist networks.
Yeah I agree. People will take advantage on this technology as they can hide their money into the cryptoworld or use it to transact illegal items around the world. Although some countries are having regulation to prevent those transactions. Let's hope for more solid regulations that will protect the entire crypto and the investors.
For sure we are the only one who can earn ad how are going to create only danger for himself, bitcoin price is now increasing so if you will hold for the long time it will give you high amount of earning and if you will sell it will give you nothing but lose, bitcoin is the future currency we should not underestimate our bitcoin at any cost bitcoin will increase very high in price but will take time, people who are saying that bitcoin is dangerous thing are those who don’t have proper knowledge about bitcoin that what bitcoin actually is.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

This is almost like currency trading. Simply put, we are almost going to buy lottery tickets. All participants used real money to convert into bitcoin. And the whole network of bitcoin owners creates a "gold mine", then those who join together exploit the "gold", those with "strong" resources will have the opportunity to "dig" seem not There is an understanding of this problem. Bitcoin is based on an advanced open source algorithm, each bitcoin participant will have a "private key" to manage the bitcoin core, creating multiple different addresses for management. The bitcoins they have. and participate in transactions in the network. Participants do not need to identify, so bitcoin is not under the control of any government or central bank. So BTC is not as dangerous as you think, just before investment you should find out information about BTC
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

No, with bitcoin everything is in order. What happens to him at the moment is absolutely typical. You can understand this by looking at the graphs of previous years. There we will see that its value always fell, and then rose in May-April.
I do not think so . For the bitcoin market, the investment needs to learn a lot about it. If you have not learned much about the market that has been invested then this is dangerous. With those people who have a lot of experience in this market, this is profitable for them.
Urtaev

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Many statesmen and bankers believe that bitcoin is dangerous for the financial system, so they are trying to ban its turnover.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

I think some countries are banning the use of bitcoin, they think virtual currency like bitcoin dangerous if used in payment and investment transactions. because it could be used as a means of money laundering, and terrorist financing and could disrupt the stability of the economy.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Usually, people think bitcoin is dangerous, because they don’t understand it. They have never used any other payment option that is not used by banks and central authorities. The central authorities themselves play a big role in this by attacking the reputation of cryptocurrencies, and some people believe them. Finally, bitcoin is not backed by any asset (gold, USD, etc.), that’s why people think it’s too unstable and will explode one day as a bubble. They just don’t understand the algorithm of mission of cryptocurrencies. However, I believe, that soon or later bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) will become dominant payment options even among those, how are now against it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: