Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:51:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Dangerous ?  (Read 2216 times)
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

many countries are banning bitcoin because the government considers bitcoin to be used for criminals such as terrorist funding and bitcoin has a high risk with fluctuating prices and is difficult to predict so can make us lose a lot of money

rivkavender

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:19:48 AM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
It can be said that Bitcoin is dangerous to not only investors but also to those countries that are not suitable for low economic growth. I think that virtual currencies are making a lot of money for people. But Bitcoin is considerable money and brings with it a lot of risks while hackers are working so much.

Bitcoin brings opportunity in the world
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

I think it's dangerous because a lot of countries banned bitcoin for it can consider a illegal, but somehow many people that using bitcoin have gained benefits. However it is only a tool for making money, but it is illegal.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

i want to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that many countries prohibit the use of bitcoin in their countries. I want to hear your opinion
dangerous, can be interpreted in several views. there are several possibilities why bitcoin is prohibited in different countries. I think maybe bitcoin is considered harmful to a country's economy. due to the absence of regulation in the country about bitcoin
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

This is one of the ongoing fallacies surrounding crypto that it funds terrorism and is used for money laundering. The thing is studies have been conducted that prove that over 95% of money laundering is done through the traditional banking system. HSBC scandal last year for example! people have short term memory
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Means of transportation: a car, an airplane, a bicycle are also dangerous. But we do not refuse from them
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

Actually it is dangerous to those who didnt believe and prove yet how bitcoin helpful  to us,personally it will never be dangerous in fact it changes many lives,it is the best currency that can makes our lives into a better one.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

It is not bitcoin itself that is dangerous but the people who uses it for illegal activities. One reason why the government prohibit it in some countries is to prevent illegal transactions and scammers. There are several illegal activities that uses bitcoin for transaction because it is decentralized and people transacting can hide under pseudonyms. Also, scammers are all over the place. The government wants to protect its people from being tricked through fake investments. These are probably the most significant reasons for banning cryptos.
Absolutely true.  It is not the bitcoin that is dangerous and unsafe but the people who abuse the use of bitcoin to transact all their illegal activities. Bitcoin allows them protect their identity while they continue with their illegal transactions and scam. This is the very reason and it is good why some countries ban bitcoin because they make bitcoin a dirty thing that could sometimes also affect bitcoin value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
siddu1

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Yes Bitcoin is dangerous but not every time. from the beginning of its invention it is progressing and changing the economy of whole world. on the other hand as it is an online based investment there are a little bit danger. but do not worry the danger level is very little.
Aviney

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

i have to ask what makes the bitcoin dangerous? to the point that numerous countries forbid the use of bitcoin in their countries. We want to hear your opinion
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:09:53 PM

Bitcoin is not dangerous, the governments who banned it are just paranoid in my opinion. Bitcoin never wanted to ruin any economy. Its main goal is to improve industries and market by offering a new payment method. Bitcoin just evolved into an investment material and it opened many hopes and opportunities that help people. So it is not really dangerous or anything. Bitcoin is a much as good as any currency is.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

actually bitcoin is not harmful, but its users it is very dangerous. We know that bitcoin is very large and very popular, many people who like and do not like bitcoin. Those who like bitcoin will always support bitcoin, but people who do not like bitcoin will always find ways to drop bitcoin, by spreading hoaxes, hacking bitcoin accounts, and inappropriate behavior. This actually makes bitcoin dangerous.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

it is always a known case that when you dive into a river that the depth is not known, it is more dangerous than a regular danger same thing goes when you dive into the bitcoin business, it is only in that vein that the danger can be experienced but when you get to know about the bitcoin and the technology it works with, you will not consider the small minors. in this case its not danger. thanks
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

bitcoin becomes a promising investment ground. Finally, many who flocked to buy bitcoin for sale again when the price is rising.

Actually the bitcoin is not dangerous, but the user of the bitcoin itself often abuses the bitcoin. whereas bitcoin has many advantages.

Because it has no formal basis and regulatory authority, bitcoin is prone to be misused for illegal transactions, money laundering, and financing of terrorism. It was confirmed that the circulation of bitcoin also became illegal because it was not reached by the Central Bank.

This has the potential to cause bubble. Therefore, the transaction of speculative virtual currency values. Not only harm the society later, such transactions can also disrupt the stability of the state financial system.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

Exactly not dangerous of bitcoin.bitcoin is blessings for us,bitcoin is not dangerous for us.bitcoin help people,bitcoin change world economy.bitcoin is better investment ground.it has so many advantages.
budhprezuper

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

Marinecoin - My favourite upcomin/ongoing ico is definitly marinecoin!Not only that they have a great team and vision but their free ico where you can get 20.000 MTC is really awesome! marineco.in/. in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.I am very interested in this project.you should enjoy itI would like to introduce you to a very great project, already on coinmarketcap, developed from September 2013.they are providing time-tested blockchain technology, along with A wholly rebranded easy to use source code to implement IoT and web services payment solutions to enthusiastic developersFor more information you can click marineco.intheir offer: Free ICO to foster the seed community. Where you can get up to 20.000 free Marinecoins - MTC, just by registering on the EXchange with a valid IDCheck it here marineco.in/ico and hurry up!They have a clear and focused vision for the future which will be very bright for this coin!Join our fast growing community: marineco.in/
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

It is not bitcoin itself that is dangerous but the people who uses it for illegal activities. One reason why the government prohibit it in some countries is to prevent illegal transactions and scammers. There are several illegal activities that uses bitcoin for transaction because it is decentralized and people transacting can hide under pseudonyms. Also, scammers are all over the place. The government wants to protect its people from being tricked through fake investments. These are probably the most significant reasons for banning cryptos.

yes, I agree mate. the people who uses bitcoin for illegal activities. it' dangerous.
Alex789

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

I think not, that's what helps us overcome finance, because at this time the price is very high bitcoin so want to invest even they are still hesitant for now, well here is the test for us so we are more wise in listening.
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Yes Bitcoin is dangerous but not every time. from the beginning of its invention it is progressing and changing the economy of whole world. So it is not really dangerous or anything. Bitcoin is a much as good as any currency is.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Bitcoin is just like any other investments, you should invest and have it in mind thst there is a possibility for everything to crash and go to zero and you lose all of your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: