Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a good bounty ??  (Read 3493 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
it's very difficult or I would say not predictable, very often good ICO pays less that very modest ICO

For 7 months of joining bounty campaigns I usually pick bounty campaigns and ICOs that has a good social communities like Telegram Channels because I really do believe that every ICO, projects even individuals and organization or companies needs social communities to strengthen their reputation.
I'm staying away from ICOs and bounty campaigns who has no Telegram Channels but if the have one then at least they have more active members and admins who are ready to respond in every inquiries for every new members and new comers in their channel.
Otherwise, they are scams, bogus and face ICOs that want to get money and our time and efforts will be wasted.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

SenseiSan

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

This is actually a hardest question to answer because you can't just simply pick a good bounty from those informations .... It likely gambling, researching H2H (Head to Head ) history won't give you a big chance for winning a bet. You need to do more and maybe sometimes it's all about lucks.
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

There are many signals that show you if a bounty/ICO is garbage: Here's 2:

1. An inexperienced team

If the team is comprised of individuals that lack experience or gravity in the crypto sector, then this can be a warning. The presence of venture capture capitalist known in the field should be a big green light – without these individuals, then this could be cause for concern.

2. No use case for the token

If the token can be replaced by Ether or BTC, then it’s not really needed. For example, in my early investing days I sank some investment in a HR tokenised platform. It had its own native token on the platform to buy services and also then added BTC and ETH. Effectively, there was no need for anyone to use their token. In the end, it was vapourware – all investors lost hard.

Do your research, be aware and choose the right plays.
ge_merlinsen

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Hello there. I'm taking part in an interesting project. Bounty pool is small, but the project is promising. Take a closer look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3260878.msg33972983#msg33972983 What do you think?
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

from an experienced team. usually many successful bounties that are run by the team that has a lot of experience in the bounty. the majority like it but if you have another view even better.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:43:41 AM

Bounty managers are so important for a good bounty. TokenSuite's bounties are good. They manage campaigns very well. Distributions are on time, they try to be fair and projects are good enough Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

In my suggestion to choose good Bounties join in trustful Bounty manager like needmoney and deadley they have a good reputation in managing Bounty Campaings.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Take into account the reputation of developers - if they are known on the Bitcointalk forum. The presence of already invested money in the project, if ICO started.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

To my mind, it is the same as to choose valuable ICOs: read whitepaper, look at team members experience and believe in the main idea.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

A good bounty can just exist if the project from the bounty is good. So bountys who have a hug bounty pool are not automaticaly good. You have to look at the project which they are promoting. Does the coin or token have future? Can it gain value, or is it just a cheap bitcoin copy like very other shitcoin. Whats the goals of the project, and who is in the dev team. Are they some people with knowledge, or just some high school teens who create a coin?
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

For me what is important to do when I wanna join a bounty campgain is to read the bounty thread, website, the project also the whitepaper what is the goal of the project and the total coins allocation that will be shared between participants. Is it have a high price enough or it will be have no price.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

To choose good Bounty campaigns first choose the bounty bounty manager with a good feedback with his work in managing Bounty Campaings Second do research about good ICO's with a high ratings.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Make sure the project/platform is good. The team behind it works hard and transparent. If there's a good community then it's a good ICO to bounty. If the bounty manager is legit and experienced in conducting bounties. You can check ICODrops for a list of ICOs that has bounty.
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

For now exist so many ways to know a bounty that will end well and make payment. One of the ways is to have a crital look at the team members and their experience on the job and their past work with their former projects. What is the white paper saying concerning the project. Is their concept practicable and realistic? finally do they have a product that the project will offer to mankind to solve any kind of problems.
Tallos

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

If you choose good ico, then bounty should be also good, but when ICO is well known, there are many participants and the profit will be lower.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

I am here just wanted to ask me is a bounty hunter (people who work bounty) here I am still confused how to choose a good bounty of coins ?? for me to do because most of his coins ico die before in can grow
First look for the bounty allocation to your desired bounty program, social media campaigns like fb,twitter,telegramor blogging youtube or reddit,blog writtings, etc.,or if you are planning to joing the signature campaign, if the allocation is 25-40% that would be the ideal bounty allocation.

You should consider the whitepaper too,read the whole whitepaper,join telegram and ask the developers if you have any questions it shouldnt be a business minded whitepaper.
Look for the product/services that this ICO has to offer,if there is none i wont join
Check the founder's and developer's background,are they capable?
The roadmap must be clear ,short and long term goals are needed.
Lastly community's feedback to the project,if you received positive feedbacks join!
+1 Your advice so good for users. First we should check that their ICO scam or not?  Grin. Dont waste your time on ponzi ICO project is the most important, look at their token economy system, how to create profit, long or short term project,etc. Good luck all bounty hunters
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Curious too  Cry
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

Look always to my signature and join to this campaign, its one of the way to choose good bounty ))
Or research crypto market and analyse projects

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Stimah24

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

You have to look for some certain things before joining any bounty campaigns,
Make your findings if the project have reached its softcap before joining,
Check if the bounty rewards is much better,
Read the whitepaper of the project,
Make finding about the bounty manager/management
And make sure you also read the rules and regulations guiding the bounty.
malah

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

to choose a good bounty I usually see from the whitepaper of the ICO whether it has a good team or not and whether it has a good bounty manager or not because sometimes there are managers who do not take care of bounty well and will only make us waste of time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: