Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

Let's take a sound look at things and accept the fact that modern exchanges do not cope with their tasks for a number of reasons. The complexity of the verification and deposit of funds on the stock exchange, constant restrictions and changes in the rules, sometimes they can simply close for no apparent reason, there is no good regulation in some countries.
Indeed, modern cryptocurrency exchanges have their drawbacks. But nothing can be done about it, so far-that there is no such platform that it meets all the requirements of users. This is very difficult to implement.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

Let's take a sound look at things and accept the fact that modern exchanges do not cope with their tasks for a number of reasons. The complexity of the verification and deposit of funds on the stock exchange, constant restrictions and changes in the rules, sometimes they can simply close for no apparent reason, there is no good regulation in some countries.
Indeed, modern cryptocurrency exchanges have their drawbacks. But nothing can be done about it, so far-that there is no such platform that it meets all the requirements of users. This is very difficult to implement.
In the long term,if this project is launched ,it will be able to replace all existing exchanges, I just do not see the logic to continue trading on exchanges with a bunch of shortcomings and problems if there is a common global platform later uniting a large number of cryptocurrencies.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

In the long term,if this project is launched ,it will be able to replace all existing exchanges, I just do not see the logic to continue trading on exchanges with a bunch of shortcomings and problems if there is a common global platform later uniting a large number of cryptocurrencies.
Well, let's see how the developers implement their wonderful idea. The project is very difficult to implement. It will take a lot of time forces,money ,and talented developers to run the platform.
kaltar

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

Well, let's see how the developers implement their wonderful idea. The project is very difficult to implement. It will take a lot of time forces,money ,and talented developers to run the platform.
While we have to settle for what is and trade on existing exchanges)))
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

People just need this platform . Every day more and more people want to get their money on the stock exchange. With such huge demand, some exchanges had to temporarily stop new user registrations because of the huge load on the servers.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Finally, developers have a chance to prove to the world that it is possible to combine all aspects of a quality trading platform. I understand that on such a global platform it will take a lot of time to debug its work properly ,but it's worth it
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Finally, developers have a chance to prove to the world that it is possible to combine all aspects of a quality trading platform. I understand that on such a global platform it will take a lot of time to debug its work properly ,but it's worth it
The developers originally developed a very complex in terms of technology trading platform that has about 350 different functions.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

LocalCoinSwap: Decentralised P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tm2NNX2bE8

LocalCoinSwap is the world’s most inclusive cryptocurrency exchange marketplace, a decentralized platform that supports more cryptocurrencies than any other peer-to-peer exchanges, and more payment methods than any other cryptocurrency exchange.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

The developers originally developed a very complex in terms of technology trading platform that has about 350 different functions.
And with safety and this project everything has to be normal as developers assure us. They paid a lot of attention to this.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

If in theory we assume that on this platform there will be a large part of all cryptocurrency assets , the total capitalization of this company will be simply cosmic.
kaltar

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

If in theory we assume that on this platform there will be a large part of all cryptocurrency assets , the total capitalization of this company will be simply cosmic.
Again, this is only a theory no one knows how it will actually. We need to wait for the official launch of the platform, even if it will work perfectly to attract people to the platform will take a long time , I think 2-3 years at least
miraxgr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

Again, this is only a theory no one knows how it will actually. We need to wait for the official launch of the platform, even if it will work perfectly to attract people to the platform will take a long time , I think 2-3 years at least
I think with the involvement of people and their attention to this project there will be no problems. Have you seen how many people are involved in the bounty company LocalCoinSwap?)
kaltar

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:54 AM

I think with the involvement of people and their attention to this project there will be no problems. Have you seen how many people are involved in the bounty company LocalCoinSwap?)
Do you really think bounty company makes a strong contribution to the marketing of the project?
miraxgr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

Do you really think bounty company makes a strong contribution to the marketing of the project?
Of course, it is not for nothing that 5% of the total pool of tokens is allocated to the bounty company. This is a very good PR both on the form and in social networks. In the bounty of this project involved just a huge number of people, go to the topic with the bounty and see for yourself.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

If I understand correctly, then pre-sale begins in 4 days right?
Do I need to register somewhere to take part in this?
Kheg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

You mean register on the site? Yes, you need to register for this, it's easy and does not take much time.
emontmon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

You mean register on the site? Yes, you need to register for this, it's easy and does not take much time.
And what is it for? I just do not understand. Usually, the address of the wallet to which you can transfer your funds is posted on the website. And further to this address will be credited with tokens.
Kheg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

And what is it for? I just do not understand. Usually, the address of the wallet to which you can transfer your funds is posted on the website. And further to this address will be credited with tokens.
I believe that this is due to the fact that this ICO project takes not only the ethereum, but also many other currencies as investments. And that's why you will not be able to make the distribution of tokens in the way you are talking about.
emontmon

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

I believe that this is due to the fact that this ICO project takes not only the ethereum, but also many other currencies as investments. And that's why you will not be able to make the distribution of tokens in the way you are talking about.
Really? And what other currency can I use to participate in the pre-sale campaign?
Kheg

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Really? And what other currency can I use to participate in the pre-sale campaign?
I can not tell you the exact list, but in white paper it is written about the following ETH, BTC, USDT, BCH, XRP, USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, CAD & more
You can clarify this information by asking the development team in the telegram chat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: