Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:24:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

A crazy project. I like very much that there were people who decided to implement such an idea. Super

I support you, I admire the team myself, because very few people syechas, who take a risk and start acting

Do you think the risk is a risk, but will they have a chance to implement the project? And then the risks are very large
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

A crazy project. I like very much that there were people who decided to implement such an idea. Super

I support you, I admire the team myself, because very few people syechas, who take a risk and start acting

Have you participated in the ICO purchase of the project?
If so, then I think I understand your opinion.
Hope that folly can bring a great success.
Wait ...  Grin
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:38 AM

Do you think the risk is a risk, but will they have a chance to implement the project? And then the risks are very large

Any project is risky, and no project can guarantee 100% success.
To me, as long as I see their ideas well ... the team is strong enough and hard working ... then it's half successful.
What more do you want?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

I think yes. I agree, the risks are great, but the team is sufficiently talented and experienced in this field
elrugrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

I think yes. I agree, the risks are great, but the team is sufficiently talented and experienced in this field

I also believe in them. I hope that the project will see its first customers as soon as possible and will be popular
23coins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:55:51 PM

I also believe in them. I hope that the project will see its first customers as soon as possible and will be popular

I think he has great chances, because at the moment - this is one of the revolutionary ideas among all projects
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

we have to do is support them, I like the interface on their website with some detail explanation is quite impressive with multifunctional applications. keep it up team. cheers

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
elrugrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

I think he has great chances, because at the moment - this is one of the revolutionary ideas among all projects

I also think so, a lot of clients and investors are interested in this project, since the chance that it will be very popular is quite high
23coins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

I also think so, a lot of clients and investors are interested in this project, since the chance that it will be very popular is quite high

In general, I believe that we should hope and wait for the first news about the success of the project
elrugrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

In general, I believe that we should hope and wait for the first news about the success of the project

Yes, there has been no news for a long time, but I think it's not just that, but it's because the team is preparing news and releasing a project
23coins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Yes, there has been no news for a long time, but I think it's not just that, but it's because the team is preparing news and releasing a project

Yes, yes, I also think that the team is preparing something really interesting for customers and project participants. Looking forward to!
elrugrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

Who is participating in the activity program on this project? Share
23coins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

What are you talking about? What is the activity program? For the first time I hear it and in the description there is nothing about it
elrugrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:41:58 PM

What are you talking about? What is the activity program? For the first time I hear it and in the description there is nothing about it

I'm talking about who participates and takes action on the dissemination of information about the project on social networks
23coins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

I'm talking about who participates and takes action on the dissemination of information about the project on social networks

Now I understand you) Most often it is called a bonus program. I have been participating in it since the very first day that the project was launched
elrugrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Now I understand you) Most often it is called a bonus program. I have been participating in it since the very first day that the project was launched

Wow, it's good that you answered me. I have some questions on project implementation
23coins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Wow, it's good that you answered me. I have some questions on project implementation

I am listening really carefully. What do you not understand or what details are of interest? I myself am not an expert, but I know that I will tell you about it.
elrugrim

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

I am listening really carefully. What do you not understand or what details are of interest? I myself am not an expert, but I know that I will tell you about it.

I also want to start participating in the program, but I do not know which platform to start with. What do you advise?
23coins

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

I also want to start participating in the program, but I do not know which platform to start with. What do you advise?

I can not advise you on a specific platform, since it's better to participate where you have already been active, since everything from 0 is very long
skrtel37

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

This project gives you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects, such as markpace, but you still don't have any guarantee. Localcoinswap provides an opportunity to buy and sell any encrypted currency freely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: