Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702650 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

I believe that the project should first of all show its achievements in the future. But this is for some reason not seen right now

I agree, there are too few news at the moment, only it is not clear with what it is connected. What do you think?

I myself have no idea why or how it happens. But the fact that there is very little news from the project, it really is troubling why such a team does not make them for the community

What do you mean when you talk about the team? Do you think this is a very good organization of people?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I believe that the project should first of all show its achievements in the future. But this is for some reason not seen right now

I agree, there are too few news at the moment, only it is not clear with what it is connected. What do you think?

I myself have no idea why or how it happens. But the fact that there is very little news from the project, it really is troubling why such a team does not make them for the community

What do you mean when you talk about the team? Do you think this is a very good organization of people?

yes, of course, the team is definitely a lot of participants, with enough talented and ambitious
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

yes, of course, the team is definitely a lot of participants, with enough talented and ambitious

Where did you get this information? Otherwise, I have not yet seen the details of the team members themselves. What is the interest?
Seidr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

Where did you get this information? Otherwise, I have not yet seen the details of the team members themselves. What is the interest?

I read at the start of the project that there are many experienced participants in the team who have already taken part in the creation of large projects
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

I read at the start of the project that there are many experienced participants in the team who have already taken part in the creation of large projects

Wow, do you have access to this information now? What do you think? And then the Internet has everything, except this information and data
Seidr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Wow, do you have access to this information now? What do you think? And then the Internet has everything, except this information and data

Yes, yes, on the Internet now, almost do not find it, there is a lot of unnecessary information, I myself can not find an article
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

Yes, yes, on the Internet now, almost do not find it, there is a lot of unnecessary information, I myself can not find an article

In general, I will rely on your data, it will be very useful for the community. Thank you
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Great alternative on the market! It is a great step in stabilization process of cryptocurrency market. I’m waiting for the launch.
Kheg

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

Great alternative on the market! It is a great step in stabilization process of cryptocurrency market. I’m waiting for the launch.
The idea is great and promising, but what about the execution? How perspective this market is? How it will work?
emontmon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

The idea is great and promising, but what about the execution? How perspective this market is? How it will work?
You can read the white paper. This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Localcoinswap gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
Kheg

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

You can read the white paper. This project offers you confidence in the future. There are many interesting projects like markspace, but you still don’t have any guarantee. Localcoinswap gives an opportunity to freely buy and sell any cryptocurrency.
Ok. Do they use p2p system? What advantages can it offer for users?
emontmon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Bitcoin was incepted in 2009 so and the p2p system. Each party has the same capability in here. It makes possible for every node to work as a server and as a client. Unfortunately it works only with several cryptocurrencies, so this project can offer this way of communication for all of them.
Kheg

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Bitcoin was incepted in 2009 so and the p2p system. Each party has the same capability in here. It makes possible for every node to work as a server and as a client. Unfortunately it works only with several cryptocurrencies, so this project can offer this way of communication for all of them.
Maybe I have known it, but I forgot)  Great. It makes sense
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
leptoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

My opinion is that large traders will not go to those marketplaces where they trade for more than one year. The level of trust in the new platform will always be lower
I do not agree with you, I think on the contrary experienced traders will pay attention to this platform. They will be much easier and more convenient to trade here than on old exchanges ,which can periodically lag and fall.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

I do not agree with you, I think on the contrary experienced traders will pay attention to this platform. They will be much easier and more convenient to trade here than on old exchanges ,which can periodically lag and fall.
If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
leptoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

If you had a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency, would you trust them with an absolutely new platform that has not proved itself yet?
Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Your arguments are absolutely not reasoned, you, as the miser continues to grumble, and to prove that all new projects including this one no future and the developers are not able to implement it.
I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
leptoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

I do not argue how to assure us the developers of the project will be really innovative in the field of cryptocurrency trading and has many advantages. I just wanted to say that no big traders will jump from Bittrex or Kraken to LocalCoinSwap.
Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Kraken is the oldest exchange, one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges, there are very few trading pairs .As for Bittrex, there are of course more pairs,but there are constantly introducing some prohibitions to users of other countries, and the reset of all orders that are not closed for more than a month is generally no good. And you can consider the exchange endlessly, each has certain disadvantages that prevent traders from working.
Well, let's see how the developers implement their plans. If they succeed, I will be glad. A new exchange with such cool functionality and features will be in demand among traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: