Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:41 PM

Hello. Please tell me when to begin the presale?
Hello, bro. It's already starting soon. March 15th.
Are you going to participate?
Yes, I want. The project looks tempting.
Developers have created an interesting and useful platform.
And what is the utility in your opinion?
Maybe I missed something when I studied the information. Share with me.
ArmTrade96

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Here you can exchange various crypto currency.
And there are no commissions. It is profitable and convenient.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

Wow, that's really an interesting idea.
I'm a little upset by the fact that white paper is only in English. This can cause some difficulties.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

I'm a little upset by the fact that white paper is only in English. This can cause some difficulties.
I understand, but I am sure that this is not a serious problem.
Perhaps, the developers will translate this into other popular languages, if necessary.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

Perhaps, the developers will translate this into other popular languages, if necessary.
I would like to believe. By the way, what specific crypto currency is used on the platform?
I know that there are a lot of them, but I do not know which ones.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

I would like to believe. By the way, what specific crypto currency is used on the platform?
Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, NEO, Cardano, Stellar, Monero.
Later, more crypto currency will be added.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:43:53 PM

Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, NEO, Cardano, Stellar, Monero.
Later, more crypto currency will be added.
The list is really impressive. All the most popular crypto-currencies are used.
It looks like the advantages of the project are much greater than the disadvantages. Perhaps I will consider participation.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

The developers promise us a lot of useful features on this platform ,I hope everything will work as expected earlier. Setting up a trading platform is not an easy task
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

The developers promise us a lot of useful features on this platform ,I hope everything will work as expected earlier. Setting up a trading platform is not an easy task
I think it is necessary to do everything responsibly and approach the development of the platform seriously, then this project has every chance to become the best trading platform cryptocurrency .
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:11:14 AM

I think it is necessary to do everything responsibly and approach the development of the platform seriously, then this project has every chance to become the best trading platform cryptocurrency .
There must be a very large team of experienced people who will stand behind all this . To ensure the smooth operation of the system is a priority for developers.
leow

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

There must be a very large team of experienced people who will stand behind all this . To ensure the smooth operation of the system is a priority for developers.
The competence and experience of developers should not be doubted for sure. Open the site and see the composition of their team
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

The competence and experience of developers should not be doubted for sure. Open the site and see the composition of their team
The team is really great. I hope they will ensure the maximum security of the platform from hacker attacks and will protect the funds of their users
leow

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

The team is really great. I hope they will ensure the maximum security of the platform from hacker attacks and will protect the funds of their users
Platform security developers began to engage in the first thing . They conducted many tests on existing systems . And analyzed hacker attacks on other platforms.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Platform security developers began to engage in the first thing . They conducted many tests on existing systems . And analyzed hacker attacks on other platforms.
And how will they ensure the security of the funds on the platform?
leow

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

The team will use an innovative way of holding the funds in cold wallets. 95% of the funds will be stored on cold wallets to ensure maximum safety .
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

The team will use an innovative way of holding the funds in cold wallets. 95% of the funds will be stored on cold wallets to ensure maximum safety .
As I wrote above, a very promising platform, it has a number of advantages of software with equalization with existing platforms , very much waiting for its launch and I hope that the developers will collect the necessary funds to complete the project.
leow

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

As I wrote above, a very promising platform, it has a number of advantages of software with equalization with existing platforms , very much waiting for its launch and I hope that the developers will collect the necessary funds to complete the project.
Many people have already paid attention to this project and are interested in watching it. A lot of people participate in the bounty , forum activity, and more. If the project is really worthwhile and interesting it is sure to pay attention.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

The project is very ambitious and promising. I think the most important problem will be in its implementation and technical component . Making such a complex system work is a very difficult task.
Reading the whitepaper and seeing what the developers offer us really begin to doubt a little whether it is feasible at all? I find it difficult to answer that question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: