Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:13:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Does someone keep up on the latest news about the project? What happens with pre-sales?
They are doing great! They’ve reached soft cap funding target of $500,000. I think it is a great result, but not the best. Also, developers announced about partnership with one popular wallet. The pre-sales will start in one day
Wow. I think investors better hurry up to gain most benefits. Thanks this info.
Can you tell me more about those new partnerships?
They announced partnership with Coinomi. It is a good and secure wallet that offers a wide selection of currencies. It has a good reputation. I think you supposed to hear of them if you are interested in cryptocurrency market.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Does someone keep up on the latest news about the project? What happens with pre-sales?
They are doing great! They’ve reached soft cap funding target of $500,000. I think it is a great result, but not the best. Also, developers announced about partnership with one popular wallet. The pre-sales will start in one day
They announced partnership with Coinomi. It is a good and secure wallet that offers a wide selection of currencies. It has a good reputation. I think you supposed to hear of them if you are interested in cryptocurrency market.
Yes, I heard something about them. What good that will do for users? Will it provide some advantages?
mothermole1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

Yes, I heard something about them. What good that will do for users? Will it provide some advantages?
Mostly it is good for Coinomi users. They  will be able to directly purchase Cryptoshares from inside their wallet using a variety of cryptocurrencies. They have almost 1mln users now.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

Mostly it is good for Coinomi users. They  will be able to directly purchase Cryptoshares from inside their wallet using a variety of cryptocurrencies. They have almost 1mln users now.
It is good. Localcoinswap is growing so fast. I hope Coinomi won’t be the last partner of this promising project.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

Hi everyone! Will localcoinswap support all cryptocurrencies? Will be there some exceptions?
Crypto__Men

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Based on the team's skills they can do or improve what they are saying in their whitepaper. I really liked the idea of having the user in a central position in their product!
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

Hi everyone! Will localcoinswap support all cryptocurrencies? Will be there some exceptions?
They won’t support only currencies that were compromised. I mean those currencies that have been flagged by community as scams. The system is democratically operated, so it has this possibility.
Brushan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:57 PM

They won’t support only currencies that were compromised. I mean those currencies that have been flagged by community as scams. The system is democratically operated, so it has this possibility.
It makes sense. I’m glad that they are thinking about their users, not only about their profits. Will they work with cardano, for example?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

It makes sense. I’m glad that they are thinking about their users, not only about their profits. Will they work with cardano, for example?
Yes, of course. Also, they will work with other most popular currencies on the modern market. Bitcoin, Neo, Stellar, Moreno and others will take a part in the system.
Brushan

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:16:48 PM

Yes, of course. Also, they will work with other most popular currencies on the modern market. Bitcoin, Neo, Stellar, Moreno and others will take a part in the system.
What about some new currencies? How fast they will be added to the system and users can be able to work with them. It is important too, because I know many promising project that develop fast and probably became very popular.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

What about some new currencies? How fast they will be added to the system and users can be able to work with them. It is important too, because I know many promising project that develop fast and probably became very popular.
As it is stated on their website, they will work as fast as they can to make it possible. I think team has good resources for this.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Based on the team's skills they can do or improve what they are saying in their whitepaper. I really liked the idea of having the user in a central position in their product!
I’m too really impressed. I’m one of those people, who still aren’t quite sure about crypto market, especially about exchanging currencies.  This project is very interesting. I hope the security of transactions will be as good as devs mentioned in the white paper.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

I’m too really impressed. I’m one of those people, who still aren’t quite sure about crypto market, especially about exchanging currencies.  This project is very interesting. I hope the security of transactions will be as good as devs mentioned in the white paper.
I am convinced in it. They got a lot of money for development. The team is really talented people. They won’t disappoint users.
Tobius

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

I am convinced in it. They got a lot of money for development. The team is really talented people. They won’t disappoint users.
Do know some interesting information about team? Can you share it with me?
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

You can find some info be yourself on their website. Here is the link
 https://www.localcoinswap.com/team.html
Tobius

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

Thanks for it. Yep, it is a really excellent team. How about press and internet community? What do the think about the project?
SportaICO

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

Which exchanges have you contacted and what is the plan of action/rollout of them?
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Thanks for it. Yep, it is a really excellent team. How about press and internet community? What do the think about the project?
I found some interesting reviews. Take a look here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VabT9_nUhJc
Tobius

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

I found some interesting reviews. Take a look here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VabT9_nUhJc

It review is understandable and useful. It is really great, that Localocoinswap are really interested in convenience of their users. They aren’t working only for taking high fees for every transaction.
Humulus

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

I noticed that in so many projects managers have stopped responding to messages. why is there so much fake projects?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: