Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:35:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702649 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

People, do you think it makes sense to invest in the development of the project? I have doubts about this project

Why do you have doubts? I believe this is one of the best projects that has earned the respect of the community

I recently found out about the project and got acquainted with the description. I liked the description of the project, but I had doubts, because I did not communicate with the community

I believe that you should not doubt the project, because the project is very reliable and tested. The team constantly interacts with the community and shares news

Thanks for the explanation. It is very important for me. I read the forum and I understand that the project is an attractive place for investment

You're right. Many people invest in the development of the project. I believe that this is correct, because the project is very ambitious and if you become its partner at the initial stage of project development, then you will get a big profit in the end

I believe you. Because I see confirmation of your words in the description of the project and on the forum pages. I want to participate and help develop the project. This is very interesting and important for me

This is very interesting and important for me too. I have an interest that people invested in this project, because I invested too. I want the community to grow.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:54 AM

Did you invest a lot of money in the project? I want to know how many people invest in the development of the project
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:20:19 AM

Did you invest a lot of money in the project? I want to know how many people invest in the development of the project

I've invested a lot. It's a lot of money for me. I believed the words of the community and the project team and I decided to help the project and become a shareholder and have a part of coin
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:31 AM

Strong team. I will looking for the project in future.

im so much flatered in your team...
if you don't mind admin,can i ask if the bounty thread is still going on or continue for posting,tnx and god bless!!!
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

Does the project work?
I did not see the dev operation.
The bounty spreadsheet is not up to date and has no news.
Perhaps this project will die like hundreds of other projects, good concept initially but difficult to grow on later.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:08 PM

I’ve seen the abbreviation LCS, I wonder if there is any possibility to know that is this LCS?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

I’ve seen the abbreviation LCS, I wonder if there is any possibility to know that is this LCS?

LocalCoinSwap (LCS) is a decentralised marketplace which allows buyers and sellers to trade directly in any cryptocurrency using any method of payment. LocalCoinSwap provides a safe, uncomplicated and fast peer-to-peer (P2P) trading platform, allowing users to freely exchange without unnecessary verification requirements or waiting times. The platform utilises a secure escrow system that solves the inherent trust issues of online P2P trading.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

LocalCoinSwap (LCS) is a decentralised marketplace which allows buyers and sellers to trade directly in any cryptocurrency using any method of payment. LocalCoinSwap provides a safe, uncomplicated and fast peer-to-peer (P2P) trading platform, allowing users to freely exchange without unnecessary verification requirements or waiting times. The platform utilises a secure escrow system that solves the inherent trust issues of online P2P trading.
Ok. Now I want to go deeper in this and to understand about the platform as much as possible.
redlay

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Ok. Now I want to go deeper in this and to understand about the platform as much as possible.
LocalCoinSwap is holding a crowdsale event of LCS Cryptoshares. Cryptoshares are a digital asset which will be used to facilitate distribution of all profits made by the LocalCoinSwap platform, in addition to all profits made by new business ventures under the LocalCoinSwap umbrella. Cryptoshare holders will additionally receive airdrops of new ICO tokens listed on the LocalCoinSwap platform.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

LocalCoinSwap is holding a crowdsale event of LCS Cryptoshares. Cryptoshares are a digital asset which will be used to facilitate distribution of all profits made by the LocalCoinSwap platform, in addition to all profits made by new business ventures under the LocalCoinSwap umbrella. Cryptoshare holders will additionally receive airdrops of new ICO tokens listed on the LocalCoinSwap platform.
What advantages do you have for your partners, what I mean is the bonuses for the investors.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Hello to all, I'm new to the project I would like to know like how is the project going so far, have there been any new news or partnership beside what I read on whitepaper?
redlay

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

What advantages do you have for your partners, what I mean is the bonuses for the investors.
The platform implements a novel approach to traditional company ownership by utilising blockchain technology to distribute the entirety of the sites profits to holders of LCS Cryptoshares. This asset entitles investors to regular dividend payments denominated in all of the currencies traded on the platform. Holders of the Cryptoshare may also participate in the long run vision and decision making of the company itself through democratic voting in a proof-of-stake system. This replicates the dividend payments and shareholder voting of traditional companies, with the added benefits of blockchain technology and decentralisation.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

The platform implements a novel approach to traditional company ownership by utilising blockchain technology to distribute the entirety of the sites profits to holders of LCS Cryptoshares. This asset entitles investors to regular dividend payments denominated in all of the currencies traded on the platform. Holders of the Cryptoshare may also participate in the long run vision and decision making of the company itself through democratic voting in a proof-of-stake system. This replicates the dividend payments and shareholder voting of traditional companies, with the added benefits of blockchain technology and decentralisation.
Well, It is clear a bit, but I really want to know more about P2P. What is it in terms of the project, is it something interesting for your clients?
redlay

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Well, It is clear a bit, but I really want to know more about P2P. What is it in terms of the project, is it something interesting for your clients?
As long as these problems exist, there will always be a demand for P2P marketplaces. P2P marketplaces provide direct access between buyers and sellers, which represents the truest form of free market trading.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

As long as these problems exist, there will always be a demand for P2P marketplaces. P2P marketplaces provide direct access between buyers and sellers, which represents the truest form of free market trading.
Will you also be so kind to explain to me what inspired you to have this option in the platform?
redlay

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Will you also be so kind to explain to me what inspired you to have this option in the platform?
Centralised cryptocurrency exchanges in their current form are fraught with inefficiencies, security risks, long wait times and unreasonable verification requirements. This results in high barriers to entry for a huge number of potential users. Commonplace also are unethical business practices including insider trading, front running, and deceptive pricing.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

I'm reading the forum. The community is very fond of this project. Because it is very interesting and competitive. Is not it?
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

One moment is straining, the crypto-currency remains to this day unsettled by state bodies, and therefore later developers may have problems with some regulatory bodies ,if the crypto-currency will be treated negatively.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:19 PM

One moment is straining, the crypto-currency remains to this day unsettled by state bodies, and therefore later developers may have problems with some regulatory bodies ,if the crypto-currency will be treated negatively.
And what does this have to do with the project, now there are many exchanges and trading platforms where trades are successfully conducted. I do not see any problems for developers in starting the project.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

And what does this have to do with the project, now there are many exchanges and trading platforms where trades are successfully conducted. I do not see any problems for developers in starting the project.
They can be closed at any time, now the policy is very negative about the crypto currency, remember China and their restrictions on the cryptocurrency ,this has a very negative impact on the development of the munity as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: