Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702645 times)
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

I can not find information about the bonus program of the project. Help me please! I very much want to participate and promote the project

I understand you, I was looking for information for a long time, but I did not find anything. I realized that the community should wait for the start of the program. Let's wait for the news

I'm very sorry (I wanted to participate, but the program has not started yet .It's bad .I will wait and follow the news

Yes, it is necessary to wait for the program to appear to help the project further

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Yes, I thought, I decided that I will work on facebook

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure
23coins

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

I can not find information about the bonus program of the project. Help me please! I very much want to participate and promote the project

I understand you, I was looking for information for a long time, but I did not find anything. I realized that the community should wait for the start of the program. Let's wait for the news

I'm very sorry (I wanted to participate, but the program has not started yet .It's bad .I will wait and follow the news

Yes, it is necessary to wait for the program to appear to help the project further

And how are you going to participate? On what platform will you work? Have you thought about this?

Why there? I thought that YouTube was the most convenient platform and more profit.

I have about 2000 subscribers on facebook. I know that I will tell them about the project. It will be interesting to them. I'm sure

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project

Wow, this is very interesting. I am glad. I am sure that you will succeed and you will be able to attract a lot of new participants to the project
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

I'm very happy for you. I hope that you will succeed. It is very important. Personally, I want to create a channel on YouTube and on the channel to keep the news of the world, to comment on them. Talk about the project

Wow, this is very interesting. I am glad. I am sure that you will succeed and you will be able to attract a lot of new participants to the project

That's a great way to promote the project also earning a lot of subscribers can make a good profit on the side.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Also would like to ask for someone to explain me simple what are the main thinks what make LCS better then else?
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:46 AM

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result

I agree that there are many who are expecting a positive result from the project, because the idea is fantastic and the community hopes to succeed!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.
Seidr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: