Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 252 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deprecated  (Read 702646 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

Who is going to promote the project in the future? What platforms and so on? Share!

Do you mean participation in activity programs? Get bonuses for activity on the project?

yes yes that's it. How do you choose to be active? Or rather, not how, but on what platform

I do not know yet, will I do this, but if I do, I think on facebook, there I will be as comfortable as possible

Why there? What is this choice made of? Do you already have a profile with active subscribers there?

Yes exactly. I have about 2500 subscribers on my profile. Great activity. I think this will help to promote the project well

I also believe that if your subscribers are active, then you will be able to bring many new participants to the project, or maybe an investor will be among them!

Yes, yes, I also think about it, they are good and active, I think many will want to know more about the project and get acquainted with it! And how are you planning? On which platform?

I think about YouTube, but I do not yet have a channel, I think I will create soon. I do not know what will come of it and whether it will make sense and success. We will see

I think you should try it, because if you do not try it, you will not know and you'll regret it!

Well you can't lose anything beside time, but you can receive a lot. Youtube is a big market and if you have a lot of people following you you can earn some serious money.
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

I have a question. And why on this platform the development team so thoroughly approached the question of the exchanger itself. And what could be the way of earning for the participants of the program, and for the developers of the project? Huh Huh Huh

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:22 AM

I have a question. And why on this platform the development team so thoroughly approached the question of the exchanger itself. And what could be the way of earning for the participants of the program, and for the developers of the project? Huh Huh Huh
According to the description of the project on yellow paper, the project is ordered as folk, convenient and practical. developers want to make a revolution, so to speak, turn the game over
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

According to the description of the project on yellow paper, the project is ordered as folk, convenient and practical. developers want to make a revolution, so to speak, turn the game over
LocalCoinSwap is an exchange created for the community, owned by the community. Join the revolution! - It reminds me of a pre-election promise. "A deputy is a servant of the people"
When did it happen that people created ISO so that other people could use it, and nothing else?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:07:40 AM

This raises some doubts .. Personally, I have an opinion that this currency is too expensive to be bought and used later on the general exchanger

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

This raises some doubts .. Personally, I have an opinion that this currency is too expensive to be bought and used later on the general exchanger
2500 coins can be bought at the price of one etherium. I think this is the norm. Although the project has already overcome its soft cap, and presale with a bonus of 40% is still coming!
eviltamer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

2500 coins can be bought at the price of one etherium. I think this is the norm. Although the project has already overcome its soft cap, and presale with a bonus of 40% is still coming!
What kind of software was the software developed? it seems, half a million dollars? It's great that they collected a part of the money, but given the small general stock of currency - it may not be enough for a full service cycle of the service
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

Yes, I saw on the site that at the moment 45% of the entire currency has already been sold. Given that part of the currency will be frozen - this is not the worst prospect. And how long will the presale last?

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

Yes, I saw on the site that at the moment 45% of the entire currency has already been sold. Given that part of the currency will be frozen - this is not the worst prospect. And how long will the presale last?
Presale will be available for full march of 2018. Then, in april 2018, there will starting an cryptoshare ICO. After that, few month of summer there will be tests of product via early investor access to platform
eviltamer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

Presale will be available for full march of 2018. Then, in april 2018, there will starting an cryptoshare ICO. After that, few month of summer there will be tests of product via early investor access to platform
It's just information from the site, from the road map. Dude, just read the information that's written there, and you will not have any more questions. Do you have a link to the site?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

It's just information from the site, from the road map. Dude, just read the information that's written there, and you will not have any more questions. Do you have a link to the site?
Yes, I have. But I can not extract constructive information from it from the site, I often read white paper, as there are a lot of unreadable graphical information on the site

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

For me, there is no problem to write to a person about what interests him. Why it should be necessarily a message that he should go and read the information, if I can write it to him here
eviltamer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

For me, there is no problem to write to a person about what interests him. Why it should be necessarily a message that he should go and read the information, if I can write it to him here
It's just a waste of time, that's why! Why, in this case, did the developers make the site, and filled it with scripts with autoconversion of the investment of funds at a particular stage of the roadmap?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

It's just a waste of time, that's why! Why, in this case, did the developers make the site, and filled it with scripts with autoconversion of the investment of funds at a particular stage of the roadmap?
And why in this case do you need a forum? I think, for people to ask their questions, and more informed project participants - they were answered. This site was created just for this

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
dazuixia456

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

And why in this case do you need a forum? I think, for people to ask their questions, and more informed project participants - they were answered. This site was created just for this
Yes, you're right, do not listen to anyone. Ask your questions as needed, and I will answer them with ease. There is nothing wrong with not being able to find information right away
eviltamer

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

Yes, you're right, do not listen to anyone. Ask your questions as needed, and I will answer them with ease. There is nothing wrong with not being able to find information right away
I, too, do not mind answering the questions of interest, but I do not understand why I should answer those questions to which the developers have already answered in their white paper. Ask questions more difficult, so it will be more interesting for all participants and developers including
coinwoot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

Hello,

We have added LocalCoinSwap ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/localcoinswap).

If you have any question about LocalCoinSwap ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

Hello,

We have added LocalCoinSwap ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/localcoinswap).

If you have any question about LocalCoinSwap ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Very good news, is good to know that you are constantly working on improving the project. Looks like a really promising project.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

The team is the absolute most important factor, that's true. But the idea isn't really less important. It is essential that your idea is actually a solution to an existing problem. Many ideas don't really solve a problem and that's why they don't gain any traction even with a strong team behind it.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
rimsk1y

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:07 PM

I believe in you, good luck! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 252 »
  Print  

Jump to: