Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26241 times)
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Can I participate in the bonus program of the project? There is information? Tell me please!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

Can I participate in the bonus program of the project? There is information? Tell me please!

What do you mean by the bonus program? I do not understand you, tell me in more detail
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

What do you mean by the bonus program? I do not understand you, tell me in more detail

I'm talking about, if I want to participate in the promotion of the project, can I do it right now? Or the program has not been started yet?
Seidr

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

I'm talking about, if I want to participate in the promotion of the project, can I do it right now? Or the program has not been started yet?

I understood you. Yes, of course, you can do a bounty program, it already works and you can right now choose for yourself a platform
skovbitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

I understood you. Yes, of course, you can do a bounty program, it already works and you can right now choose for yourself a platform

And which platform should I start with? What do you think? Tell me please, I have a desire, but I do not know where to start
Seidr

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:46:53 AM

And which platform should I start with? What do you think? Tell me please, I have a desire, but I do not know where to start

I think it's best for you to first work on the forum, and then on facebook, for example.
Julina

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is promising if all the tokens get sold.
trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:28:17 PM

potential Smiley Smiley
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

Coti is a huge project. No one can argue with me, I'm sure. Tell me, what is the overall reserve of the currency in this project? And does this stock have a limit?
mine777

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Kochi is a huge project. No one can argue with me, I'm sure. Tell me, what is the overall reserve of the currency in this project? And does this stock have a limit?
And do you think there is a limit to such a huge project as you say! Now the limit of coin reserves is in any project, since the reverse situation will lead to imminent inflation
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Coti is a huge project. No one can argue with me, I'm sure. Tell me, what is the overall reserve of the currency in this project? And does this stock have a limit?
Yes, the project has a huge supply of coins: 2 billion coins, if you believe the white paper. You can say that such a stock is really endless ..
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Yes, the project has a huge supply of coins: 2 billion coins, if you believe the white paper. You can say that such a stock is really endless ..
I think that it is impossible to say so, because the project is really very broad, and it would be incorrect to say that these coins will never be sold. Yes, it will take time, but it will happen
mynamehere

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

Wow, that's impressive. And how is this stock distributed? what percentage is allocated, for example, to pre-sale, and so on
mine777

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

Wow, that's impressive. And how is this stock distributed? what percentage is allocated, for example, to pre-sale, and so on
42% - Token Sale – Private, Pre, Public
7% - Validators' incentives
10% - Founders, Team, Early Backers, Advisors
11% - Token liquidity for market-making
6% - Partners' network
9% - Opening balance for the Reserve Credit Fund (RCF)
2.5% - Community grants and partnerships
12.5% - Incentive program for Merchants and Users
mynamehere

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

6% - Partners' network
And if we talk specifically about the sale of coins, then of 42% how much will be allocated to different types of coin sales? On presale, for example?
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

6% - Partners' network
And if we talk specifically about the sale of coins, then of 42% how much will be allocated to different types of coin sales? On presale, for example?
Public Pre-Sale Description:
The Public Pre-Sale will provide whitelisted members of COTI’s community with early access to COTI tokens. More details will be announced soon via COTI's social channels.
Status • Scheduled to commence in April 2018
Price • USD 0.083 per COTI
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

6% - Partners' network
The Public Pre-Sale will provide whitelisted members of COTI’s community with early access to COTI tokens. More details will be announced soon via COTI's social channels.
And what is the increase in the price of coins for this period? Will prices increase significantly with the difference in time?
mynamehere

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

6% - Partners' network
And what is the increase in the price of coins for this period? Will prices increase significantly with the difference in time?
Yes, I wanted to ask absolutely the same thing) you wrote this question to help me understand this project in more detail, right?
mine777

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

6% - Partners' network
Guys, read the white paper and you will not have questions like this. It says absolutely everything, although there are only three.
The white paper you need is the economic part of the project. There are only 7 pages, and on one of them there is a table. Read
dazuixia456

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

6% - Partners' network
private sale - price - 0.079 USD per COTI
Public pre-sale price - 0.083 USD per COTI
Public sale price goes in 4 tranche:
1) 0.087 USD per COTI
2) 0.091 USD per COTI
3) 0.096 USD per COTI
4) 0.1 USD per COTI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: