Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like a video presentation of CotiPay and updated UPS roadmap?
Yes indeed, very informative
Yes it was okay, no special feelings
Yes, I  watched a video and read the article but didn’t understand how CotiPay works.
I didn’t watch video and didn’t read updated UPS roadmap

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COTI - DAG Based infrastructure optimized for PAYMENT NETWORKS and STABLE COINS  (Read 26236 times)
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:42:09 PM

When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?

I do not even know how to help you, I do not have the information given. Maybe someone else will be able to tell you on the forum
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

so if I correctly understand this decentralized system, which is based on the traditional characteristics of payment systems and new methods, right?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

so if I correctly understand this decentralized system, which is based on the traditional characteristics of payment systems and new methods, right?
Yes, this solution combines all the advantages of these systems in order to present the user with a unique and universal payment system.
emontmon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

Yes, this solution combines all the advantages of these systems in order to present the user with a unique and universal payment system.
And what kind of advantage will this platform give to the end user?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

The advantages of course include the reliability of this system, as well as the speed of work. The speed of this service is one of the main advantages of the entire platform. Also, the commission's interest is zero in remittances.
emontmon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:16:19 PM

The advantages of course include the reliability of this system, as well as the speed of work. The speed of this service is one of the main advantages of the entire platform. Also, the commission's interest is zero in remittances.
Will the system be able to withstand a large influx of users and will it somehow adjust to its users?
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

Great project! Read the whitepaper and it is very detailed, also the team behind COTI seems like they have an in depth experience. I just hope this project thrives!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

Will the system be able to withstand a large influx of users and will it somehow adjust to its users?
The platform will be scalable and flexible, if you meant this. This, too, is one of the features of this. So you can not worry about it. Smiley
emontmon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

The platform will be scalable and flexible, if you meant this. This, too, is one of the features of this. So you can not worry about it. Smiley
It's great, you'll have to read about it in more detail. Where can I find more information about this technology?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

It's great, you'll have to read about it in more detail. Where can I find more information about this technology?
You can find all the necessary documentation on the project website, just read the articles here: https://medium.com/@COTInetwork
There are a lot of interesting information about this project.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

I like the overall idea of COTI's project, because the world is really advancing in technological innovation and development so also will be adoption of such technologies by majority in years to come,

The number of people that adopt and invest in crypto from 2010 to 2018 have also increase, more will come in near future, so blockchain technology will be more recognized, digital currency will gradually take over traditional fiat currency and so will be COTI's project ( currency of the internet)
leptoon

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

who can answer me at what stage is the project now? Can you take part in this and buy tokens now?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

who can answer me at what stage is the project now? Can you take part in this and buy tokens now?
At the moment, the project is at the stage of public pre-sale, and anyone can accept this desire. Just go to the website and send your email Wink
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:29:01 PM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:33:40 PM

I think that this project will be in great demand among the consumers, as this is a very interesting project. It's my opinion

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

Why did you decide so? How can you explain your opinion? I do not think that this project will be of great use to users

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular
jesselivermore

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

I wrote that this is my opinion, I'm not saying that it will be so certain, I just assumed. I think that this is very interesting and the project will be popular

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?
Seidr

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

I understand you, but why did you decide that? I realized that you wrote your opinion, I'm curious, why do you think so?

I think so, because the idea of ​​the project is very in demand at the moment and the users will use the idea of ​​the project accurately. It is very convenient and in demand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: