Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
papajack69

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

I like your project! Credible idea, seamless website, engaging website.
smart city eco is a very wonderful platform, their website looks very promising. and the fact that they have so many different uses in one platform is truly amazing! im really looking forward of being one of the gamers in this platform.
yup, so many uses in one amazing platform.smart city eco is a one to shop that offers us a reliable and efficient use of our internet. the concept of smart city eco is out of this world and i like how they have a online job portal this would help on the current unemployment rate in our community.
I agree, smart city eco is building its own ecosystem where your time will not go to waste. i like how they treat their users while in their platform,users are paid by just using their platform. imagine that, online gaming in their platform then getting paid while playing now thats amazing.
i just cant imagine how this turns up,like for real? just the fact of getting benefits is a good thing but getting paid while using or playing in their platform amazed me.just the fact that they construct different concepts in one platform like online gambling,online gaming,online shopping and online job portal which all are very efficient and reliable.
And to add to that,, very much useful, helpful and very much needed too. All the platforms they will be setting up are very much needed and bashers are just closing their eyes by not seeing how importants it is to have an online job hiring patform, online marketplace and cryptocurrency exchange in one platform.
I’m waiting to see their platform working so I myself may be able to see it and try myself too. I want to see what kind of job i can find from their job advertisements may there will be good one for me. If it has something to do with cryptocurrency and writing or promotions i will see if I can apply.

Let's do that! I will also apply if there are translations job or even social media content manager. I will start doing something that can be done from the comfort of my home. I am now really excited to earn while online. This will be a great help to me and my family. Thanks in advance Smart City Eco!

Yes, we are all excited with the great ideas of this project whereas we all know that most of children nowadays can't control on the online games, but by this project we can say yes everytime they want to play a games but only coming from this project knowing that they can earn while playing compare to other games that only wasting their time on it.
yes its true we can not control the children by playing online games. but thanks to this project it's a great help to dump it to every player. they enjoy playing and do not waste every minute of them because they earn per game. this is a really good project.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

One of the platform of Smart City Eco project is online shopping, the best reason to shop online is
low prices, Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expences
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals freebies and discounts.

The benefits of this are just by sitting in front of your computer you get all these comforts in one place,
you dont need to dress up and go out in your house and commute or find parking, great isn’t it?
Now that you know why everyone around the world prefers to shop online,
you have to decide for yourself if these benefits are sufficient to start shopping online.

When you buy on online shopping this will be a scenario of all online shop, you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience. Think before you purchase.
Absolutely I agree online shop has also advantages and disadvantage like you said, if you never know the brand of your item  order you will not assure that the quality of your item will be branded,and sometimes we have also small defect that you will not decide to returned again because the fees to back again will also expense from your pocket that's why you must decide to ignore it sometimes.
You have some point girlexlporer31,for what you said ,but reminder not all online shop are capable to this incident,we have also honest to their client despite when processing on your items  through at online selling,like of this coming incridible plaform of smart city eco project that well assure that your item are also in good conditon despite it will too far from you. ,did you know that?

Of course ,,I know that ,smart city eco will have also online shop that the market of this project will be around the world,so that you make assure that the item would you like to purchase  are  branded plus we have also low fee during transaction of your item,even if your  are so far of your,and remember, you must  be sure to select your online shop before buying it because we have also fake online shop,
You are right. Smart City Eco must also come up with concept or regulations that will protect the buyer and seller. Specifically to protect genuine and honest customers from bogus buyers and fake sellers. This is really needed in inline shop and stores.
I agree with you, 1kreasons, but as far as I know, Smart City Eco has come up with a concept to protect the whole being of the gamers and that is they created a regulation to avoid the gamers being addicted to it.  We all know that online gaming has a very high percentage where in you can get addictive to it.
I agree with you dreamvacation2018, smart city eco must check and secure their sellers and buyers. one issue with online shopping nowadays is fake and bogus sellers and buyers, smart city eco must make regulation inorder that those kind of issues dont affect their shoppers and sellers. it would be nice to shop in a secured and honest online shop.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

Its a smart city that is located on the web, and the citizens are all who choose to participate in it
we want to provide a one stop shop solution for all problems seen by our development team
Las vegas was created also on a idea, that idea might not be interesting to people
who do not like to gamble, we have provided solution for many problems
some people come here and look for online job, we have provided solution for that.
Some people look to play games but most of games are not interesting to be played without
any potencial to get a profit, people play online games and just pay for upgrades
what if u could profit if u play that game seriosly and develop your characters.
Security of peoples money is very important.

I can't say anything much about the other offers of Smart City Eco, but for gaming, let me give you my idea as well. Gamers love to play high quality games that can show how good they are at gaming. That is why games like ROS, PUBG, LOL, Dota 2 are most popular now a days and some even giving away millions of dollars during international championship. If SCE will develop similar product or games for their gaming. I am sure gamers will flock their platform.

It will be great if they will have a game similar to LOL or ROS. I also play those games. I think the gaming portion will be added to the latter part of Smart City Eco platform. You can always check out the online shopping platform as well as the social networking platform. This two are good platform to test and connect with more people and buy stuffs that you need. Nice concept Smart City Eco. I have a lot of option where I can spend my SCE token in the future.
It still depends whether those  companies behind those games will support Smart City Eco.Having SCE win them over to their side will surely open a great number of opportunities for those companies to integrate their games to  cryptocurrency.It will be win-win situation for both the SCE and gaming companies.
yes i agree this project is great and helpful. It gives hope and confident to the player.the SCe token is their investment in gaming or gambling and this will be their key to making money through online games.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

One of the platform of Smart City Eco project is online shopping, the best reason to shop online is
low prices, Because online stores do not have rental and utility cost, salaries for staff and other expences
to keep the business running, they can often offer great deals freebies and discounts.

The benefits of this are just by sitting in front of your computer you get all these comforts in one place,
you dont need to dress up and go out in your house and commute or find parking, great isn’t it?
you have to decide for yourself if these benefits are sufficient to start shopping online.

When you buy on online shopping this will be a scenario of all online shop, you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience. Think before you purchase.
Absolutely I agree online shop has also advantages and disadvantage like you said, if you never know the brand of your item  order you will not assure that the quality of your item will be branded,and sometimes we have also small defect that you will not decide to returned again because the fees to back again will also expense from your pocket that's why you must decide to ignore it sometimes.
You have some point girlexlporer31,for what you said ,but reminder not all online shop are capable to this incident,we have also honest to their client despite when processing on your items  through at online selling,like of this coming incridible plaform of smart city eco project that well assure that your item are also in good conditon despite it will too far from you. ,did you know that?

Of course ,,I know that ,smart city eco will have also online shop that the market of this project will be around the world,so that you make assure that the item would you like to purchase  are  branded plus we have also low fee during transaction of your item,even if your  are so far of your,and remember, you must  be sure to select your online shop before buying it because we have also fake online shop,
You are right. Smart City Eco must also come up with concept or regulations that will protect the buyer and seller. Specifically to protect genuine and honest customers from bogus buyers and fake sellers. This is really needed in inline shop and stores.
I agree with you, 1kreasons, but as far as I know, Smart City Eco has come up with a concept to protect the whole being of the gamers and that is they created a regulation to avoid the gamers being addicted to it.  We all know that online gaming has a very high percentage where in you can get addictive to it.
Yeah sure! This platform are not just concern in gaining profits which is only normal for a business. Smart City Eco is also concern with people, not to be addictive, in a way that they are putting limits in the numbers of hours spent in gaming.  Such a notable  characteristics of a company isn’t it.  I hope that all businesses are not just profit oriented but instead they are also concern with their consumers.
you're actually right,smart city eco not only focuses on getting profits. smart city eco sees the problems the online economy has nowadays. so they want to solve that issues by giving so much benefits for their users and setting limits as well for the safety of gamers while playing in their platform.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

"In Smart City Eco you will be rewarded for your time"

This is really something. Imagine how great is the platform? There's no wasted time spent. Everything will be rewarded as long as you are doing something on the platform as enjoyable as online games. Yes, you heard it right! Online games and Tournaments!

GAMERS! LET'S GET IT ON!
wow! this is amazing, the platforms features and uses is wonderful its self but it gets much better with this rewards. im now convince that smart city eco is truly working hard to develop their project and im really happy for their progress.
smart city eco is doing pretty good so far, the progress that they made is wonderful.
and im amaze on how this platform construct all the uses in one place. the team behind this
amazing platform really did this good, time is precious thats why im happy to see that smart city
eco will not waste your time while using their platform.

“Nah! Just play and I will pay you up” -SmartCityEco Team
Conceptualized, do not care on the time because they will be paying you up. Every project enthusiast wants and desire in their whole life. Great Project guys.
You know I’ve just imagine. You will really not be bored in staying in their platform, if you are, you can play, shope, communicate with others, do online jobs or even gamble. You have everything you need in one platform.

It is true!  You can  think their slogan taht something will go like, " we've got.it.all, for you " just to borrow a popular slogan from a popular shop in n my country. Well, just like Smart Coty Eco. It targets a one stop shop concept.
Ya sure. And if you wanna do something with your cryptocurrencies you can trade them also in their exchange platform. Wanna shop something with your cryptocurrency, buy some SCE tokens with your cryptocurrency in your wallet and pay them with SCE tokens for what you bought.

Spot on.
-will that good beacuse cryptocurrency you can trade exchange platform, smart city eco token can first use them for your purchases through token sce so this is a great idea and it can greatly help users because they can not be stored this is in their wallet. Thanks to sce by their tokens they can only be used for shopping.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.
Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
i agree, i think its a good idea if smart city eco will give reward points or bonus points to their online shoppers. like for example a discount coupon. every online shop nowadays has its own benefit for its users so i hope smart city eco has one instore for their shoppers as well.
its really a great idea to put some rewards for online shoppers of smart city eco, but for me i too much of a good thing is a bad thing.and besides there are so much benefits smart city eco offers to its users. just for using or being their platform you're able to gain some profit thats one of the benefits users no waste of time being in smart city eco.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

I was reading the thread and I think this platform is very ambitious.  Ambitious as it is, I really love to see how dedicated the dev is in their vision.  I really like the idea but the problem is, are they really capable of doing this platform?  I believe it would be best if they can show us the structure of how each project will go.  It is easy to generalize concept but it is harder to execute ideas.  I hope in their next update, they will show us how they will meet their goal.

You also noticed that things pal, actually it is one of the significant things for us to know the structure of this project they have, and I think

whitepaper is not enough for us to be convince as well but to catch and get the attention of the whaler investors too, isn't right?

Yes the children are safe in the house just playing online games and also they can find friend through playing the game with the help of internet,
and also I agree with you that the outside world is very different nowadays because some children may think differently in what you expect.

there are no feature on this project about online games but gambling!
am i right? so what is the meaning of this?
there are many branches on the project but didnt get this! im sorry but please lecture me on where you are getting this! PLEASE!

I think that this project also offers online gaming where gamers earn tokens while playing.
I'm not pretty sure how online games work through this project but I do think that there is online gaming smart city is offering.

Yes! And besides most of reply from different person in this thread are talking about online gaming where there children can play.
I've heard that they have their new and presentable whitepaper maybe you should read that too.
good news online game to play games for kids to find them, and hopefully the games are suitable for their ages. there are games that are not available to children. I think the whitepaper probably includes something different educational games to help more of its players.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

Yeah sure! This platform are not just concern in gaining profits which is only normal for a business. Smart City Eco is also concern with people, not to be addictive, in a way that they are putting limits in the numbers of hours spent in gaming.  Such a notable  characteristics of a company isn’t it.  I hope that all businesses are not just profit oriented but instead they are also concern with their consumers.

You/we cannot remove in the mind of those people in this business  that they are profit oriented, that's the reason why they build this

business actually, but I agreed were customers are the valuable things in business, without them it will be useless no matter how attractive it

is if no one are using it. But with Smart city eco every users will really enjoy it due to everything was in this profit in terms of online economy.

With many options users will surely find Smart City Eco a good platform to use. They can do online shopping, social network messaging, gaming, gambling, job site platform and they even have their own crypto wallet. With so many platform available, Smart City Eco is surely a one stop shop.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

For the woman's out there like to do shopping and buying clothes and shoes in the stores
but it is too hassle and too expensive. Thanks to this project that you guys brought the market in our own comfort home. Good job SmartCityEco Team
And also nowadays there are more and more women involved in Cryptocurrency so they also can earn from the platform while they also can use their earnings in shopping. It is a very good opportunity for them and also very accessible through this platform.

You can see women as part of developers team in several projects that involves crypto currencies. Sure enough, Smart City Eco will be available for all. Whether you are a man, a woman, or a part of the LGBT community, Smart City Eco is the platform for you to use.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

I was reading the thread and I think this platform is very ambitious.  Ambitious as it is, I really love to see how dedicated the dev is in their vision.  I really like the idea but the problem is, are they really capable of doing this platform?  I believe it would be best if they can show us the structure of how each project will go.  It is easy to generalize concept but it is harder to execute ideas.  I hope in their next update, they will show us how they will meet their goal.

You also noticed that things pal, actually it is one of the significant things for us to know the structure of this project they have, and I think

whitepaper is not enough for us to be convince as well but to catch and get the attention of the whaler investors too, isn't right?

Yes the children are safe in the house just playing online games and also they can find friend through playing the game with the help of internet,
and also I agree with you that the outside world is very different nowadays because some children may think differently in what you expect.

there are many branches on the project but didnt get this! im sorry but please lecture me on where you are getting this! PLEASE!

I think that this project also offers online gaming where gamers earn tokens while playing.
I'm not pretty sure how online games work through this project but I do think that there is online gaming smart city is offering.

Yes! And besides most of reply from different person in this thread are talking about online gaming where there children can play.
I've heard that they have their new and presentable whitepaper maybe you should read that too.
good news online game to play games for kids to find them, and hopefully the games are suitable for their ages. there are games that are not available to children. I think the whitepaper probably includes something different educational games to help more of its players.

Well, I am expecting more on a game that adults can also enjoy since we are the one who has the capacity to pay. But if they will have several options, I think it will also be great. They just have to separate the games for children. I am hoping for games similar to Dota 2, LOL, ROS or PUBG.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

I am reading the thread and I'm a bit frustrated to see many newbies spamming this project. I was hoping to get my daily update on whats new with this project but I get to see repetitive comments and they even use multiple accounts. You know its them since they have the same format in writing a post and it seems that they are just copying it and posting it here repeatedly. I tried to report some and I hope the moderator can do something about it. I am not saying that all newbies are like that but it is really disturbing to see two similar posts from the same user account spread out on this thread. Anyway this cant be avoided since some are not really into participating in this project but rather ranking up their account or accounts for that matter. Back to the main topic. Smart City Eco is great for users who want to see everything in one platform. You don't have to go to other website just to look for services that will fit your need. Smart City Eco will have it for you.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

Well, I am expecting more on a game that adults can also enjoy since we are the one who has the capacity to pay. But if they will have several options, I think it will also be great. They just have to separate the games for children. I am hoping for games similar to Dota 2, LOL, ROS or PUBG.
Let`s just see what will be the games they were going to be launched and as what I think is it very important to separate the games for children and as what for adults? It`s because we`re in a Millennials right now maybe children do not care about what games they should probably play, well we all know that it is for their own sake and for the good of the system, in my own opinion do they need to apply KYC for it in order to know if the users are applicable of playing the games in Smart City Eco?
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:16:23 AM

You have some point girlexlporer31,for what you said ,but reminder not all online shop are capable to this incident,we have also honest to their client despite when processing on your items  through at online selling,like of this coming incridible plaform of smart city eco project that well assure that your item are also in good conditon despite it will too far from you. ,did you know that?

Of course ,,I know that ,smart city eco will have also online shop that the market of this project will be around the world,so that you make assure that the item would you like to purchase  are  branded plus we have also low fee during transaction of your item,even if your  are so far of your,and remember, you must  be sure to select your online shop before buying it because we have also fake online shop,

You/we cannot remove in the mind of those people in this business  that they are profit oriented, that's the reason why they build this

business actually, but I agreed were customers are the valuable things in business, without them it will be useless no matter how attractive it

is if no one are using it. But with Smart city eco every users will really enjoy it due to everything was in this profit in terms of online economy.

With many options users will surely find Smart City Eco a good platform to use. They can do online shopping, social network messaging, gaming, gambling, job site platform and they even have their own crypto wallet. With so many platform available, Smart City Eco is surely a one stop shop.
That`s right this platform is surely useful for the users and people will also lessen their problem for example going to a shops and buy things and etc. probably this project will help in order lessen effort and also their time. I just want to ask as we all know that the concept and idea of this project is a one stop shop, if I do online shopping using their system, do I earn points when I buy something?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

Maybe kids are not applicable of playing games like gambling, because as I think this project is more on Gambling and their games are not suitable for preschool or grade school ages, besides there are a lot of games online which is educational and kids can also get moral of it.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:48:47 AM

Is there also like a loyalty program for Smart City Eco users specifically the one who uses online shopping.  I know that in online gaming, yoU have a chance to earn. Just like any regular shops or stores the more they buy, the more they can earn rewards or points. I hope SCE also will offer the same thing.
Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

Let`s just see what will be the games they were going to be launched and as what I think is it very important to separate the games for children and as what for adults? It`s because we`re in a Millennials right now maybe children do not care about what games they should probably play, well we all know that it is for their own sake and for the good of the system, in my own opinion do they need to apply KYC for it in order to know if the users are applicable of playing the games in Smart City Eco?

My first experience of gambling was Internet gambling. When I heard it in radio station as
it came on about a sports bet. It was a no lose situation that was sure to break even.
So I started to gamble on that then, I actually ended up winning. And then so I used the winnings
to bet on something else. Just went from there.. but then I started finding other bet sites
that were offering free bets as well, At that time I end up losing much money, for me that's a week wage.
It's quite big  Actually, it's terrible.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

Maybe they will also provide just like what you are complaining besides if that happens more users were getting reliable of using their system, the chance of earning in games can be also applicable in their online shop too.

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,
due to the many advantages that it offers.
It is a adopted blockchain technology to revolutionize the shopping industry.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

I must say  Smart City Eco built around an app and focuses highly on the customers via offering them loyalty points.
These loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens which can be redeemed at a growing
list of online retailers. I think not all the tokens can be redeemed for.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

Smart City Eco has a new and innovative technologies are changing the way we shop.
In recent years many companies have closed their physical doors and made the move online,

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

Many customers have been surveyed and do take part in loyalty programs studies have found,
many have spoken about the lack of maintenance and poor functionality of these systems.
due to all transactions occurring on the  network has enabled them
to slash transaction fees by cutting out the middleman.

For I saw in this project Smart City eco, the potential is there already, because they can give an opportunity to earn or job for networking

online business, casino online, online games, shopping online, and has a multi wallet to anyone in this field industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: