Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC?  (Read 76400 times)
rsamura62

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:16:51 AM

all can happen but i do not think maybe eth above btc it's quite difficult to achieve it because every eth going up btc also goes too far to achieve it. For me eth with normal price alone is enough should not exceed the btc price..
nguyentuanduongg1995

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Ethereum is trying to become bigger and better than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types. Big future goals, with an ambitious roadmap, this road will certainly be difficult to overcome. After all, some platforms fail to produce useful features that do not adhere to reality and often have dangerous side effects. Therefore, you should closely monitor the development of Ethereum in the future.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

I also believe that ETH is the only cryptocurrency can become the next Bitcoin in the future but I think it's hard to know exactly time when ETH become the king of crypto world cause for now the gap between price of ETH and BTC still too big, it's the biggest problem for ETH at the moment and in the future as well.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It will take a long time for ETH to actually overthrow Bitcoin. Bitcoin today is so popular with many people. So replacing Bitcoin is now a very difficult task. But in the future we will not know which coin will dominate the crypto
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
there must be another increase in ETH, because I see the decrease in ETH is not too significant and usually does not last long. I see ETH has a good future, because it has a large volume and a clear concept. but I do not see ETH going above bitcoin because it is very difficult to happen in my opinion. I think ETH will only be able to approach bitcoin prices just can not be above bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:46 AM

Ethereum indeed is the best coin and been used by many aspect. Ethereum rise was caused by ethereum zero hard fork issue. I do believe there will be good news about ethereum and there will be big grow in next few month.
Parallel to the bitcoin some other coins develop that coin is ethereum. Ethereum has all the credibility to become a strong force in the cryptocurrency market, but ethereum can't be matched with the bitcoin. It's unfair to compare with bitcoin because is already strongly established currency. Ethereum can consider after the bitcoin.
Etherium has all of we need in cryptocurrency and it can be become next bitcoin in the term of popularity.
Etherium has great popularity and gain so much hype and market cap now very awesome so i will say nothing is impossible and etherium can be next bitcoin
Dashoyter12

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:13:17 PM

I don't think that it's possible. Ethereum more expensive than Bitcoin? Sounds silly at least to me. And i don't wanna say that ETH is bad, it's my favorite, but btc will always be btc

✅✅✅ ✅✅✅
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:29:15 AM

in General, I would be very glad that the price of Ethereum and the rest of altcoin is not dependent on bitcoin Wink
Servinatimor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:31 PM

Yeah, it seems that ethereum can be at the top and go above bitcoin, but i still think that BTC more powerful than ETH, therefore ETH will never beat BTC
Liquidhero

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

I think that's really going to happen. Ethereum has great prospects in the market.

VTYU1700

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

Yeah, I guess we can say so, it is possible, but I am sure that although eth going above btc in that criteria eth will replace btc not so soon (if that will even happend some day)
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

i am going to ignore all the flaws in ETH and how bullshit it is, also will ignore the fact that ETH is not even a currency and only focus on a very simple set of facts: supply and demand.

price of anything is based on supply and demand.
* you can see the demand for bitcoin from investors, speculators, merchants and a lot of different groups of people.
* the supply of bitcoin is limited, there is a cap and it is 21 million.
combination of these two means the price and the rising of it that you see.

* the demand for ETH is two things: speculation and ICOs
* the supply of it is already nearly 100 million and there is no limit or cap for it. there will be millions and millions of it available.
combination of these two means the price should fall in the long term. look at Dogecoin for an example of a coin with no cap and a huge supply.

Pretty much, this.

But in addition; Eth has a whole load of competition. Big players like EOS, NEO, and eventually ADA. But also much smaller cap coins like NULS and POA.

Bitcoin is effectively the reserve currency of crypto. Most trading pairs are /BTC. It has no competition

I can't see Eth (or anything for that matter) overtaking the market cap of BTC

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

Ethereum may lead the crypto community but i'm not sure about become the next generation of bitcoin. But i will say that ETH is a very good coin for a long-term investment. ETH is the Second largest crypto currency in the crypto market and bitcoin is always the first crypto currency. I believe that there will be good news about ethereum and there will be big grow in next few month.
khalis

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Looking at the current ETH market and price situation, I think it is very difficult for ETH to become the next generation of BTC, because BTC is already very much in the interest of the people while ETH is only used for token exchange and still as Alternatife Coin.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

In my opinion, ethereum and bitcoin have different and good functions in crypto, and I think it would not be a good definition that ethereum is the next generation of btc.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

"Re: ETH is the next generation of BTC?"
funny question)

in this time we need to thinking about others things, like a who will be next in Top-10 or what the tech will be in next mindexplosive run

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

I believe one day the ethereum network will be widely used by most businesses. This is because it will #1. Make operations cheaper #2 easier #3 more secure. When wide network adoption happens, a lot of gas will be used in day to day operations.

I view buying ether like buying mini oil rigs When POS happens, my staked ETH will create more ETH which will be the fuel needed to keep the day to day operations going.

I feel buying ETH is a good investment because I strongly believe the ethereum network solves real world problems. And I want to be a fuel provider for this network
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
if we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
there are many who race to become a generation of Bitcoin. because by being a generation of Bitcoin is a coin that is believed to have an ever-increasing and reliable development going forward. and become its own pride by being a generation of Bitcoin. I believe with Ethereum as a generation for Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

eth can be used as one of the next generation btc successively increasingly popular, where eth is now entering into a good and potential platform. so do not be surprised if eth price every time is always high.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

The only altcoin that qualified for being next bitcoin, will be the ethereum because the price of the bitcoim decreasing they become stable the price or sometimes it increase and if the bitcoin price increase they increased too. But if the bitcoin die we don't know what happen to bitcoin maybe the price decrease alsp or become stable or it decrease very low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: