Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:34:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NPlusMiner - |MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching  (Read 37331 times)
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

A quick question

why the daily profit is so different compared to the benchmarked profit?

http://prntscr.com/iqlltu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrPlus (OP)

Activity: 514
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

A quick question

why the daily profit is so different compared to the benchmarked profit?

http://prntscr.com/iqlltu

Daily profit is real. This is what you actually made projected in time.
Benchmark are estimations provided by the pool. NPlusMiner uses this to take decisions.

In your specific case, you're mining x16r on zergpool. The TTF for Raven on zergpool is something like 2 hours.
So you don't yet got the shares on the blocks you mined on as your miner ran for just a bit more than 2 hours.

Let it run and the daily profit will catch up when blocks are found on the pool

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NPlusMiner - MultiRig remote management|AI|Autoupdate|Pool/Algo switching
ruplikminer

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Seems like the problem with mining for "nemo" is happening again?

http://prntscr.com/iqn320

I set the donation to 0 (temporaly just to test) but look at the screen capture. It's often turning to mine for "nemo"

Is it normal?
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

I set the donation to 0 (temporaly just to test) but look at the screen capture. It's often turning to mine for "nemo"

Is it normal?

Did you start/stop?

To clarify:
   - 0 is not 0 as per https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.5.2-windows/blob/master/README.md
      - There is a 5 minutes per day fee (0.3%), that can be changed in the config (Minimum is 1 - 0 is Random 0 to 5)
   - Donation occur once every 24 hours, or 1 hour after NPlusMiner starts (Or Start button is hit)

If you did stop/start around 12 then at 13 is a normal donation.

I am still searching for any bug there. Thank you for your great help!

ruplikminer

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Is it normal?

Did you start/stop?

To clarify:
   - 0 is not 0 as per https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.5.2-windows/blob/master/README.md
      - There is a 5 minutes per day fee (0.3%), that can be changed in the config (Minimum is 1 - 0 is Random 0 to 5)
   - Donation occur once every 24 hours, or 1 hour after NPlusMiner starts (Or Start button is hit)

If you did stop/start around 12 then at 13 is a normal donation.

I am still searching for any bug there. Thank you for your great help!

Ah ok now it's way more clear! But actually no I didn't start/stop...
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

this software is awesome.
However i noticed that my rig is reboting when i have my 6x 1070ti overclocked to +140 core +500mem.
When using the x16r algo and tpruvot miner.
When i dont overclock it runs well.
The problem accours just with this miner.
Is there any other miners avaliable for x16r algo?

And how much mh/s do you guys get with 1070ti?
I get around 8000-9200MH/s with 100TDP and no overclock. It varies alot.
with 1060 6gb i get around 5500 MH/s

New release is coming with a new miner for x16r. Stay tuned Wink
You could set per Algo OC using prerun and nvidiainspector
just get nvidiainspector, add a x16r.bat file in the prerun folder,  and place your specific OC command in there.

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

this software is awesome.
However i noticed that my rig is reboting when i have my 6x 1070ti overclocked to +140 core +500mem.
When using the x16r algo and tpruvot miner.
When i dont overclock it runs well.
The problem accours just with this miner.
Is there any other miners avaliable for x16r algo?

And how much mh/s do you guys get with 1070ti?
I get around 8000-9200MH/s with 100TDP and no overclock. It varies alot.
with 1060 6gb i get around 5500 MH/s

New release is coming with a new miner for x16r. Stay tuned Wink
You could set per Algo OC using prerun and nvidiainspector
just get nvidiainspector, add a x16r.bat file in the prerun folder,  and place your specific OC command in there.

Awesome. Any ETA? Smiley
And thx for the tip. Its just too much work. Because i would need to set OC for every algo...
What i also noticed is i dont get much benefit with OC'ing cards on x16r algo.
seems like i am not the only 1 with this problem.
problem is that other algos i get a big benefit with OCing them.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ravencoin/comments/8359pj/good_gtx_1080_overclock_settings/ (first comment by: grey tecko and 2nd by: bingelisLT)
some suggested enemy miner but its closed source and got deleted from github.

Final testing the version, should be released today or tomorrow.

For prerun, you do not need to do it for all Algo 2 bat files are enough in your case. See: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/blob/master/README.md

Ability to run a batch prior switching to a specific algo.
  For example, can be used to set per algo OC via nvidiaInspector
  Simply create a file named <AlgoName>.bat in prerun folder
  If <AlgoName>.bat does not exist, will try to launch prerun/default.bat
  Use overclock with caution

So you can have one default.bat setting you OC for all algos and one x16r.bat which would set no OC for that specific algo.

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 11:25:06 AM by MrPlus

Released NPlusMiner 2.1
https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

This release includes structural changes in code and files. Do not copy files over from previous versions.

- Miners updates
  - Added RavenMiner for x16r (More stable)
  - Updated Claymore to 11.4
- Performance improvements
  - Reduced BrainPlus processes priority
  - Reduced EarningTracker processes priority
- No restart on configuration changes
  - New configuration is now applied after save. No need to restart.
  - Same when modifying PoolsConfig.json
  - If adding a pool with the Plus option. A restart is needed to start Plus.
  - Earnings Tracking. If you add a supported pool or change address, no tracker will be started for this  one until the next restart
- Fixed prerun stealing focus
  - prerun will now be launched silently (Thanks Enkrypt  and dwellhurtyswan)
- Per pool configuration option (Advanced)
  - This is for advanced users. Do not use if you do not know what you are doing.
  - You can now set specific options per pool. For example, you can mine NiceHash on the internal wallet and other pools on a valid wallet. This configuration is provided as an example in Config\PoolsConfig-NHInternal.json
    - Available options
      - Wallet = your wallet address
      - UserName = your MPH user name
      - WorkerName = your worker name
      - PricePenaltyFactor = See explanation below
    - Usage
      - The file Config\PoolsConfig.json contains per pool configuration details. If a pool is listed in this file, the specific settings will be taken into account. If not, the setting for the entry name default will be used. Do not delete the default entry.
      - Edit Config\PoolsConfig.json
      - Add an entry for the pool you want to customize
        - The name must be the NPlusMiner name for the pool. ie. for ahashpool, if you use Plus. The name is ahashpoolplus.
        - careful with json formating Wink
        - Best way is to duplicate the default entry
  - Note that the GUI only updates the default entry. Any other changes need to be done manualy
- PricePenaltyFactor
  - When using advanced per pool configuration, it is possible to add a penalty factor for a specific pool. This simply adds as a multiplicator on estimations presented by the pool.
  - Example scenario
    - NiceHash as a 4% fee - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.96 (1-0.04)
    - You feel like a pool is exaggerating his estimations by 10% - Set PricePenaltyFactor to 0.9
- Fixed BTC price not shown in the selected currency (Thanks Nyghto)
- Fixed no address in switching.log when mining MPH

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

How can I set the BTC address of Nicehash? there should be a separate field I guess... but actually there isn't...any help would be really appreciated!

This might make you happy: https://github.com/MrPlusGH/NPlusMiner/releases

skablast

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Few request:

0) Please make something that if a algo doesn't produce any MH in 1.5 minutes, than it goes on hold, no matter what the benchmark say. Its make no sense accepting 5 % devfee if I loose 5 % time waiting for a not responding pool. Some algos pay well, but there is few "hashing" demand" or the pools are broken, whatever I don't want to delete ALL the algos, if I do, doesn't make sense to run Nplus . HSR and C11 for example
And  if I add it later, then I need to rebenchmark those

1) DO I really need to press E to show profit ? I am old, may be, but I al always not sure if I pressed it once and at the right moment. I suggest a thick box. If I check it, I want it. One rig is something , but 7 rigs to double check its different considering checking the pool

2)you wrote the BTC / euro exchange , and you have the mBTC close to  that I'm earning. May you make the calculation as well ?

Yes, I'm lazy. Btw, give a look at Megaminer way of estimating power cost. In fact:
 "

3) I, like few other people, have a dual billing system in function of the hour of the day. In fact I have a stupid bat that

"power up"  ( and change the OC ) of almost all the card when there is the switch between the two different cost

4 )I think that is fair to write, somewhere, which % of devfee(the software, not the gui) is asking. I am a little lost with all this algos

and last. I tried most of those mining helper, and yours is the only one that for now it can really help working

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

Few request:

0) Please make something that if a algo doesn't produce any MH in 1.5 minutes, than it goes on hold, no matter what the benchmark say. Its make no sense accepting 5 % devfee if I loose 5 % time waiting for a not responding pool. Some algos pay well, but there is few "hashing" demand" or the pools are broken, whatever I don't want to delete ALL the algos, if I do, doesn't make sense to run Nplus . HSR and C11 for example
And  if I add it later, then I need to rebenchmark those

1) DO I really need to press E to show profit ? I am old, may be, but I al always not sure if I pressed it once and at the right moment. I suggest a thick box. If I check it, I want it. One rig is something , but 7 rigs to double check its different considering checking the pool

2)you wrote the BTC / euro exchange , and you have the mBTC close to  that I'm earning. May you make the calculation as well ?

Yes, I'm lazy. Btw, give a look at Megaminer way of estimating power cost. In fact:
 "

3) I, like few other people, have a dual billing system in function of the hour of the day. In fact I have a stupid bat that

"power up"  ( and change the OC ) of almost all the card when there is the switch between the two different cost

4 )I think that is fair to write, somewhere, which % of devfee(the software, not the gui) is asking. I am a little lost with all this algos

and last. I tried most of those mining helper, and yours is the only one that for now it can really help working

0 - That is a difficult one... thinking about it...
1 - Which version are you using. I'd suggest the last one with GUI
2 - No plan to do so, we're mining crypto. The reference to fiat is meaningless.
3 - No plan to take this into account yet
4 - not sure I understand. Are you talking about miner program fees?
Last - thank for the feedback. Keep it coming!

skablast

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

I'm using the last one with gui, but still I have to press E...

The reference for flat isn't meaningless until you will pay your utility bill with crypto.
Just compare claymore dual with phoenix ( or claymore) mining just ethereum. If you don't take in consideration the  + 20 w you use minimum per card for doing dual, you can believe dual is better. And that's probably what yor software suggest. But its not the true.

yes, I was talking about the miner development fee, not yours.

back to example before, Clay dual 2 % + 1%( minimumNeo ) +20w per card against:0,65 %(phoenix)+ 1%(Neo)

That I know, but CCminer, HSR and so on , I don't know. And its not written anywhere  in the readme.

'Nite
k2laci

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

I'm testing nPlusMiner 2.1.

I think it would be more accurate if Run-> Balance would not indicate the pool-Balance but the "Total unpaid" value.
Now earning shows a very low value continuously (<1 mBTC / d, 6x1070 GPU).

https://imgur.com/a/4bkeB

skablast

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

HSR haven't recognized two card out of four.
Its enough that I delete the hsrhash.txt ( not sure of the name) and restart and the benchmarking only of that algo will be repeated ?
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Its enough that I delete the hsrhash.txt ( not sure of the name) and restart and the benchmarking only of that algo will be repeated ?

Yes, you can delete HSRminer_NeoScrypt_HashRate.txt from the stats folder.
It will then benchmark this algo again.

Don't even need to restart NPlusMiner. Let it a couple cycles and it will see it needs to benchmark.

MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

HSR isn't stable.  Crashing for everyone lately.

Edit: Link to fix: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777336.msg32342559#msg32342559

Could you share the type of card?

JCS-CCT

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:48:28 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 10:11:41 PM by JCS-CCT

Edit: Link to fix: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777336.msg32342559#msg32342559

I have 1080ti, but I don't think HSR is the problem anymore.  I think that the user in the other thread was having problems because of having older card.

I am thinking the possible problem that was causing my computer to auto reboot was with claymore, but only when trying to split gpus to run two different pools.

I think I found a way to know which algo causes an auto reboot.  Next time it happens I'll search the miner log for "30 sec" as that is the sleep time when the miner first starts.. then I'll look at the previous algo.  Everything seems stable again as now I have only one pool set for all the gpus.

If somehow there is a stable way to run two different pools at the same time, that would be nice for comparing pools.
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

I have 1080ti, but I don't think HSR is the problem anymore.  I think that the user in the other thread was having problems because of having older card.

I am thinking the possible problem that was causing my computer to auto reboot was with claymore, but only when trying to split gpus to run two different pools.

I think I found a way to know which algo causes an auto reboot.  Next time it happens I'll search the miner log for "30 sec" as that is the sleep time when the miner first starts.. then I'll look at the previous algo.  Everything seems stable again as now I have only one pool set for all the gpus.

If somehow there is a stable way to run two different pools at the same time, that would be nice for comparing pools.

Just check \logs\switching.log prior restarting NPlusMiner. Last line will tell you.

skablast

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

with hsr ? 1050ti 4 gb
MrPlus (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

with hsr ? 1050ti 4 gb

Could you be more specific?
Not understanding the question?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: