Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:09:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771093 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fannybaws

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:23:23 PM

I am not canadianguy

Didn't you offer to pay for pictures of his machine? Why would you be Canadian guy? Anyways, there really isn't any reason to worry about any of this. From Ken's recent actions we can easily deduce that any relevant news will come out BEFORE we get access to shares, no matter what kind of fud or anything else gets posted on this forum it really has no bearing on any of this operation.

Haw mate, naw.

Ken already has relevant news but is sitting on it until AFTER shares get listed and that is obvious.  Let me explain; any positive affect that good news would have had on share price would be neutralised by the trolls if said news was released prior to the exchange opening for business.  However if this news is released after we can trade then maximum affect on share price can be realised and critically, maintained.

P.S.  This is why I can see this whole pitchforks shite that went on, actually backfiring if Ken is forced to release info tonight.  I hope Ken can remain strong and resist giving in to the whims of whinnying shareholders.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:29:23 PM

I am not canadianguy

scammer tag a comin.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

i was going to walk away from this thread but now zumzero has sparked my interest to stay.  how can we be so sure those PMs have not been edited?  are we supposed to trust him on that?  

he should give his password to a trusted member so they can prove they are real

dude really just STFU and don't even post here anymore. GO AWAY.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:31:58 PM

I hope Ken can remain strong and resist giving in to the whims of whinnying shareholders.

Good thing you're not a "whinnying" shareholder then...

When can Ken reveal more about intellihash; what it's is, what it does and how it works? I would like to be able to understand what makes intellihash a 'game changer'.  Thanks.

I am missing the sarcasm.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:35:09 PM

I am not canadianguy

Didn't you offer to pay for pictures of his machine? Why would you be Canadian guy? Anyways, there really isn't any reason to worry about any of this. From Ken's recent actions we can easily deduce that any relevant news will come out BEFORE we get access to shares, no matter what kind of fud or anything else gets posted on this forum it really has no bearing on any of this operation.

Haw mate, naw.

Ken already has relevant news but is sitting on it until AFTER shares get listed and that is obvious.  Let me explain; any positive affect that good news would have had on share price would be neutralised by the trolls if said news was released prior to the exchange opening for business.  However if this news is released after we can trade then maximum affect on share price can be realised and critically, maintained.

P.S.  This is why I can see this whole pitchforks shite that went on, actually backfiring if Ken is forced to release info tonight.  I hope Ken can remain strong and resist giving in to the whims of whinnying shareholders.

I would have to disagree. Heres a hypothetical. Lets say Ken has known for two weeks that he had product coming in from eAsic. He had enough information to share that could raise the share price from something like 0.0005 to 0.005. Now if he waited for a week or so after the shares were online to release this information and (we know he buys his own shares) he buys or sells any of his shares before releasing this information he has committed insider trading. He has been accused of this before and he knows this will not fly. He will not even try to allow such a situation to happen again.

It is all but guaranteed that we will receive information before we receive access to shares.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:36:59 PM

I hope Ken can remain strong and resist giving in to the whims of whinnying shareholders.

When can Ken reveal more about intellihash; what it's is, what it does and how it works? I would like to be able to understand what makes intellihash a 'game changer'.  Thanks.

I would have to disagree. Heres a hypothetical. Lets say Ken has known for two weeks that he had product coming in from eAsic. He had enough information to share that could raise the share price from something like 0.0005 to 0.005. Now if he waited for a week or so after the shares were online to release this information and (we know he buys his own shares) he buys or sells any of his shares before releasing this information he has committed insider trading. He has been accused of this before and he knows this will not fly. He will not even try to allow such a situation to happen again.

It is all but guaranteed that we will receive information before we receive access to shares.

JoTheKhan, I've already ousted fannybaws as a troll, he/she only joined yesterday for trolling.
hobbymd

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:43:00 PM

Thank you, as before. Everyone take everything posted here with a grain of salt.

Except for Ken's posts :p

more around the line of " a bucket of salt"

AccountManagement

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:51:06 PM

Gentlemen.
In the interest of greater transparency, I must inform you that accounts VolanicErupter and CanadianGuy, both Silver accounts managed by our firm, are leased to separate and unrelated individuals, fully deserving of your trust.

Sincerely Yours,
Account Marketing Team
fannybaws

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

drawingthesun, you have taken my intellihash quote out of context.  It was a response to another shareholders request for questions to present to Ken.  My quote is not whinny, nor is it sarcasm.  Why are you calling me a troll for posting an opposing view to Jo's, it doesn't make sense pal.  You have got me totally wrong.

@Jo, I understand what you are saying although Ken's motive is less about his own trading and more about the global health of the company as reflected in share price, imo.  I'm sure we will continue to have opposing views on this, but then that's what discussion is all about.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:08:42 PM

drawingthesun, you have taken my intellihash quote out of context.  It was a response to another shareholders request for questions to present to Ken.  My quote is not whinny, nor is it sarcasm.  Why are you calling me a troll for posting an opposing view to Jo's, it doesn't make sense pal.  You have got me totally wrong.

@Jo, I understand what you are saying although Ken's motive is less about his own trading and more about the global health of the company as reflected in share price, imo.  I'm sure we will continue to have opposing views on this, but then that's what discussion is all about.

As in a higher share price? Meaning information will come out before the shares hit the market so share price won't plummet?
fannybaws

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:30:24 PM

Yes, a higher share price Jo.

Here's a hypothetical that will help clarify what I'm saying as I don't think I'm being clear.

Let's say that those six benches, right now, have six 24Th miners half way through assembly and in 14 days time will be delivered to customers once testing is complete.

If Ken tells us that tonight then we all do cartwheels for the next 24 hours until the trolls find a way to undermine the good news and kill the celebrations.  They plant seeds of doubt and then have over a week to water those seeds until finally we have forgotten about the good news, start infighting again and making demands of Ken which he's too busy to answer.  Now let's say 10 days into that fiasco, we start trading shares, the highs of the previous weeks are forgotten as the trolling masters have done their job (which they are brilliant at by the way), so let's take a stab at the share price.  I'm gonna say under this scenario it only touches 0.002 until we get some more significant news from Ken.  Problem is he's already played his joker.

The alternative scenario is simply, Ken stalls us for juicy info until after we start trading.  Shares go live and he shows us that in two weeks time 6 x 24 TH miners go out to customers and our mining farm.  Share price hits 0.004 within the hour, drawingthesun sells the lot and walks off into the sunset.  It's a win, win.  Only joking dawing.. Couldn't resist it!  Smiley
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:37:54 PM

@Drawingthesun:  Why do you think fannybaws is a troll?

1 - contradicting himself (Although I might be wrong about that)

2 - I consider all these stupid accounts made in the last week to be trolls. They were all banned for a reason.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:39:20 PM

Your reply is not trollish at all, I admit I might have been a bit too quick to label you.

Can I ask; were you one of the banned accounts from last week or so?
JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:17:14 PM

Here's a hypothetical that will help clarify what I'm saying as I don't think I'm being clear.

Let's say that those six benches, right now, have six 24Th miners half way through assembly and in 14 days time will be delivered to customers once testing is complete.

If Ken tells us that tonight then we all do cartwheels for the next 24 hours until the trolls find a way to undermine the good news and kill the celebrations.  They plant seeds of doubt and then have over a week to water those seeds until finally we have forgotten about the good news, start infighting again and making demands of Ken which he's too busy to answer.  Now let's say 10 days into that fiasco, we start trading shares, the highs of the previous weeks are forgotten as the trolling masters have done their job (which they are brilliant at by the way), so let's take a stab at the share price.  I'm gonna say under this scenario it only touches 0.002 until we get some more significant news from Ken.  Problem is he's already played his joker.

The alternative scenario is simply, Ken stalls us for juicy info until after we start trading.  Shares go live and he shows us that in two weeks time 6 x 24 TH miners go out to customers and our mining farm.  Share price hits 0.004 within the hour, drawingthesun sells the lot and walks off into the sunset.  It's a win, win.  Only joking dawing.. Couldn't resist it!  Smiley

Lol so if Ken hypothetically tells us we have 6 24Th miners and almost up and ready to go, you will still let the trolls get to you in under 7 days and cause you to sell your shares on the cheap?. So you are saying Ken is babying you because you don't know who to make an informed decision and you don't know how to not trust people. You are a fool. I promise you that if Ken said this, share price will only go up. You are listening to the same 4 people on this forum every day a little too much. There are hundreds of investors, not 4 and trust me many of us only look at Ken's post. Half of us have the trolls ignored and the other half just laugh at them. Ken doesn't give any care in the world to the trolls and he worries a whole lot more about insider trading charges. I can promise you that.

I have never openly said this to anyone on the forum before like this. But.. I am right on this and you are wrong.

Your alternative scenario is a mad dash scenario similar to what Labcoin did. It will not fly around here anymore. Please stop.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:18:52 PM

@Drawingthesun:  Why do you think fannybaws is a troll?

1 - contradicting himself (Although I might be wrong about that)

2 - I consider all these stupid accounts made in the last week to be trolls. They were all banned for a reason.

These new accounts come on here like they've been here for months. That means they have been here for months, as people who have been banned, or people who finally are trying to make sure they can get the biggest piece of pie possible. No matter what they say.
fannybaws

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:42:55 PM

Lol so if Ken hypothetically tells us we have 6 24Th miners and almost up and ready to go, you will still let the trolls get to you in under 7 days and cause you to sell your shares on the cheap?. So you are saying Ken is babying you because you don't know who to make an informed decision and you don't know how to not trust people. You are a fool. I promise you that if Ken said this, share price will only go up. You are listening to the same 4 people on this forum every day a little too much. There are hundreds of investors, not 4 and trust me many of us only look at Ken's post. Half of us have the trolls ignored and the other half just laugh at them. Ken doesn't give any care in the world to the trolls and he worries a whole lot more about insider trading charges. I can promise you that.

I have never openly said this to anyone on the forum before like this. But.. I am right on this and you are wrong.

Your alternative scenario is a mad dash scenario similar to what Labcoin did. It will not fly around here anymore. Please stop.

Jo let's keep this civil as name calling doesn't help anyone.

You are underestimating the ability and influence of the Activemining trolls.  They are our competitors and will stop at nothing to damage the company.  They have a proven track record at doing just this on the old AMC thread and this one also.  If half of hundreds of the shareholders had the trolls on ignore, their ignore buttons would all be glowing a drank too much pissy colour.  Ignoring anyone and depriving oneself of any information when investment is concerned is placing oneself at a tactical disadvantage and I think you'll find people who press the ignore button soon press it again.

In this hypothetical scenario Ken would not be insider trading.  Withholding sensitive information from competitors makes perfect sense and the effect on share price would be secondary to that.

This is not about someone being right and someone being wrong Jo. I am painting a picture for everyone so that they can see both sides of the coin.  Now ask yourself, regardless of what would be the best course of action out of the two being discussed, which one has Ken chosen?  How does Ken think?  His actions so far suggest it is the latter.  Recent demands may well indeed have him changing his tune and we could find out tonight, but the way I see it, no news IS good news (edit - until after we are trading again).

@drawingthesun, no this is not a previously banned account.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:44:46 PM

btw, aren't we supposed to receive updates today?
Subcide

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

Yep, updates are usually a couple of hours from now. Deep breaths.
fannybaws

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:52:37 PM

Another five hours guys.  Smiley
JoTheKhan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:54:00 PM

This is not about someone being right and someone being wrong Jo. I am painting a picture for everyone so that they can see both sides of the coin.  Now ask yourself, regardless of what would be the best course of action out of the two being discussed, which one has Ken chosen?  How does Ken think?  His actions so far suggest it is the latter.  Recent demands may well indeed have him changing his tune and we could find out tonight, but the way I see it, no news IS good news (edit - until after we are trading again).

"Now ask yourself, regardless of what would be the best course of action out of the two being discussed, which one has Ken chosen?" I believe I did this and I told you this and you didn't listen. Ken has all but dropped saying ANYTHING about shares getting on an exchange for three weeks now. NOTHING, he has said NOTHING about getting on an exchange. This is officially on the back burner. He has said and I quote "100%" of the companies resources are NOW devoted to building out machines and getting that entire situation set up. Ken has stated this in an Update and a PM to me.

Please reread what I have said. Don't say anything to me, just reread what I have said. I have proof towards what I am talking about, you do not.
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: