Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO STOP HACKERS TO HACK YOUR CRYPTO WALLET  (Read 5311 times)
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

possession of bitcoin is the possession of inputs and outputs of transactions, no more. therefore, you need to understand this rule-to keep private keys safe, no online wallets
Crystal24

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

To keep your wallet from being hacked, do not click on every link that comes your way.
Guard your private key jealously.
Do not share your private key with anyone.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

Maybe bitcoin should raise all their systems because I think it's too easy to hack because it's too weak and so easy so bitcoin should raise its system if you do not want another hacker, maybe you should use a second password and google authenticator if you want to do a transaction may be just that I know about bitcoin
Don Karnage

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

DAOX ICO 2.0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

Most hacker attacks lead to success because of the stupidity of people. Even when break large companies - always it turns out that someone from the staff clicked the wrong and went to the wrong link.

DAOX 《  Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs  》  https://daox.org/
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      The product is LIVE      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

You can use a security password to make a withdrawal and you can also use google authenticator or second password because I think it is very helpful to thwart the hacking of your bitcoin wallet and you also have to be careful because I see has many people create almost the same site and all scam so they make the same site just to take your data and they will also take all your assets so you have to be more careful if you want to do transaction
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

You actually mentioned something's that are new to some of us here,I think the wallet depends,then if a good hacker is on your case,its only God that can save you,but I still recommend bitfil.com as wallet for any Cryptos..
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Most hacker attacks lead to success because of the stupidity of people. Even when break large companies - always it turns out that someone from the staff clicked the wrong and went to the wrong link.

Unfortunately, man is the most common cause of such situations. Because of inattention or distraction people make mistakes, which results are very expensive. It's enough to remember the basic safety rules and apply them to avoid unpleasant consequences.
AliciaHenry12

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

To prevent hackers, you need to have a good knowledge of information technology, learn about ways to prevent hackers, you can contact the network security to have ways to prevent them. Regularly check your computer system.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

Use safe wallets, like hard wallets, avoid using web wallets they are the most vulnerable.
Also, if yoo use any wallet that you have access through your computer or mobile phone always have updated antivirus, keep your personal data and credentials safe and don't revel them to anyone.
And never, but never use exchanges as wallet.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

They're all great tips for people who are new in cryptocurrency world. I already knew and paying attention these things except public wifi issue. Actually  I'm using public wi-fi even if rarely. I'll be careful from now. Thank you share this. Good job.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Most hacker right now hacking our wallet thru phising email. We should always aware on link in our email and always carefull with suspicious link. To avoid hack on our wallet, always keep our private key and its much better if we have cold wallet
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

HOW TO STOP HACKERS TO HACK YOUR CRYPTO WALLET
Protect yourself from cyber criminals

Good day to all of you guys I am EdsnowAngel a programmer and a bit security tester in different platforms. Now I heard to my friends a lot of concerns saying "please help me my bitcoin wallet was hacked!!"
Ok ok first thing first when your bitcoin wallet gets compromised then your funds was send in different wallet then it is irreversible meaning no return of funds!! so I wanna tell everyone how to protect your bitcoin wallet from such kind of situation.

1st: Protect your GMAIL or EMAIL ACCOUNT

We all know we use GMAIL as our email provider for such accounts like blockchain then we can recover and approve login with email in some wallets, now when your email account was targeted and get compromised then say goodbye to your bitcoin.To secure your bitcoin wallet(ex: blockchain or other) go to your google account settings. and then turn on the 2FA(2nd factor authentication) here is the guide on how to do it: STEP BY STEP GUIDE

2nd: Use your own DEVICE or COMPUTER/PHONE

It's a very bad idea to use someones device(ex:from friend) to make a transaction in your bitcoin wallet why? because first you don't know what is the capability of that person regarding that matters and you don't know if that phone has a lot of malwares and spywares.So we cannot say that you are safe using someones device to make transactions.

3rd: Always backup you PK's or PRIVATE KEYS

This is the most important thing to remember for everyone using your ETH or BTC wallet without backing up your Private keys then you can't recover you wallet in case you forgot your wallet.PK's are very important but there are thing you should do first. Make sure you store your PK backup somewhere that you only know and not from your computer because there are some spyware that might inside of your computer that can steal that file so make sure you back it up print in a paper and hide it to the place where you only know.

4th: Don't open links from malicious emails

This method was called email phishing where an attacker will send the same email in thousands of random users once the victim will click the link in that email then his or her device was compromised to avoid this please do not click the links included in the email immediately please always have time to check who is the sender of that email and if that email is came from the site where it supposed to came from.

5th: Do not trust PUBLIC WIFI 

It's quite good to have access with free wifi's but have you think this: IS THIS A SAFE NETWORK? without you knowing maybe some of the people connected to that same network may have idea and skill on how to sniff passwords and credentials this method was so called DNS SPOOFING or SNIFFING if you want to use public wifi then use it not just with your bitcoin transactions.

6th: Do not login on Suspicious links

This method is called PHISHING where an attacker  will send you a link to login with your bitcoin wallet luring you with the legitimate site example is:
the real site is: https://www.blockchain.info/
the fake site is: http://www.blockchain.ga/

then once you login to the fake site then the hacker or attacker will have now your credentials. Please always check for the green lock on the url bar and the word HTTPS in the link.

so this are some of the way to stop hackers to hack your bitcoin or crypto wallet. If you have other information then you can comment it down and lets help others.
This thing will help us , finally someone gives information about this. Its nice to see that other people care about us . This information gives us knowledge especially for those begginers. Thankyou for this advice / tips.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

thanks for the information you share is very helpful .. I prefer to use ledger without fear of using everywhere

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

My way is never login with the private key. Always use crypted password, two steps authorize, and the javascript key is also a good choice. Don't try to login your wallet with public network such as restaurant, coffee shop or mall wifi. Wish you guys are always stay safe in this market Smiley
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

To keep your wallet from being hacked, do not click on every link that comes your way.
Guard your private key jealously.
Do not share your private key with anyone.

I do not think that will be enough and too powerful, the safest thing is to divide it into several places, there is no guarantee that enabling all security features will be safe so sharing them into various types of wallet is the safest thing.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Hacking has been one major problem in technology. To stop hackers from hacking your crypto wallet, you need to get a hardware wallet for your crypto. You also need to prevent showing your private key to others, avoid opening links that you aren't sure of and lastly, be careful of public WiFi usage.
Gankstard

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:21:47 PM

Nice summary for beginners Wink eventually it al comes down to common sense. Protect your investment the way you keep everything safe and be aware of phishy stuff that seems to good to be true.
massimo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

Well said but funny enough people still don't use 2FA everywhere and these hacks still happen. The latest one happened on TenX platform but $ taken was negligible because platform isn't running.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

I'll give you a few claps for this...Points are good and very useful. But I must say that the title would have been better if it were "How to Prevent..." instead of "How to Stop..." Coz most of your points are preventive or security measures. Nothing really to STOP hackers. In reality, we can never stop hackers from doing what they do. We can only do as much as we can to prevent them from making victims out of us. I believe you get my point.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Do not let anyone handle your computer or cellular phone. Keep your password and wallet's private keys,  do not share it with others for security reason and avoid being hacked by anyone.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: