Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:32:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

INTERVIEW WITH 4NEW ICO PRESIDENT! SARANSH SHARMA!. This is a great interview with Saransh Sharma, president of 4NEW! This ICO is such an amazing project that is what the crypto space needs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=J5Z7ZrwvAJw

This is what we need more of; It is great to president himself talking it gives the impression that they have nothing to hide. I hope to see a live AMA with the community; nevertheless this is good.

That's right Ibininja the president addressing everyone will surely reassure investors, also makes investors feel important shows the president value his investors. Looking forward to a live AMA
That also proves that the team and the president really cares about promotion and also they should surely reach maximum peoples so that they all are been involved into this project so that the waste is managed properly. It can really go a eco friendly project.

That is a long interview. Did you guys watch all of it ? I watched a little bit of the interview, but i like that the 4New president is participating in these interviews.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

INTERVIEW WITH 4NEW ICO PRESIDENT! SARANSH SHARMA!. This is a great interview with Saransh Sharma, president of 4NEW! This ICO is such an amazing project that is what the crypto space needs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=J5Z7ZrwvAJw

This is what we need more of; It is great to president himself talking it gives the impression that they have nothing to hide. I hope to see a live AMA with the community; nevertheless this is good.

Thanks for sharing video. And it's good to see president of the company himself is giving information about the project. This will boost confidence of people in 4NEW project. Hope to see continues communication from 4New team
The president should be proud with this kind of idea wherein recycling a waste into something useful like an energy. With that video presentation, investors will probably will be interested to support the project.

It clearly shows CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.

I t me to like seeing interviews with the executives handling and explaining their product like this it shows confidence that their not afraid to put their name and rep on the line which shows confidence in their project which makes a lot of sense given the plan for the project seems really unique to me.

I haven’t watched the entire video yet but will try to get time to sit down to watch ththe whole thing when I get hom and get some free time as watching it at work is sorta hard LoL but I tried to watch a bit Smiley
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

4new every year, 35% of the profit is allocated to the development of additional plants. This will increase business durability and scalability.
That's means they are not just generating energy using waste materials, they are allocated/donating some profit to the development of additional plants?. Don't know how much more good points/activity they are hidden there.

https://twitter.com/bestofthebesttm/status/961185380421783553

So how exactly are they even going to convert that "waste" into money anyway? I can't think of any simple and easy method to do that which isnt already done

I am also curious how they can convert it for money. Anyway, the project is still new and I am sure there will be more improvements and announcements from this project very soon.

Basically, they will use EFW technology which is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity from the primary treatment of waste. After that they will sell that energy for mining farm ( is a data center, technically equipped to mine bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies ).
Well, we will have mining factory like some project at China? Or nearly is TerraMiner? What kind of crypto currency 4NEW will mining?

They will not mine any coin, 4NEW only generate energy in the form of electricity from the waste and sell to mining farm. Mining Farms are projects who mine coins and it's can be any coin since 4NEW only sell electricity to them.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

All energy generated by the plant will be owned by KWATT coin holders. KWATT coin holders can either sell their energy to the UK national grid or apply it to 4NEW's mining farm

I admit, I still could not quite read the whitepaper, that's why I'm reading this for the first time. But the idea that as a tokenholder I can put the generated energy either in the mining or in the power grid I like
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:39:02 PM

An excellent interview with the creator of the project was held. How are things now with the investment? Did it increase after the video? Although it was very informative!
In my opinion am pretty sure it has big impact to our crypto community,  especially to our end users who are directly affected on the global and social problems - waste surplus and energy shortfall.  It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto mining, blockchain, waste management and energy, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level. Advisory and management team promotes a eco-friendly and waste to energy blockchain.  Hoping for a success on this project.

If the 4NEW team can actually pull this off and create the KWATT token and make it a profitable business then I agree with your comments.

However the whitepaper is a bit patchy and a friend told me some of the things 4NEW are trying to achieve might not actually be possible in an engineering sense.
One thing i know is that 4New is actually busy sometimes but i just hope they update their wp because it seem like the old version before reigniting things

The development team is probably busy but not the entire team. They should have some people spare with other work who should have the time to do it
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

An excellent interview with the creator of the project was held. How are things now with the investment? Did it increase after the video? Although it was very informative!
In my opinion am pretty sure it has big impact to our crypto community,  especially to our end users who are directly affected on the global and social problems - waste surplus and energy shortfall.  It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto mining, blockchain, waste management and energy, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level. Advisory and management team promotes a eco-friendly and waste to energy blockchain.  Hoping for a success on this project.

If the 4NEW team can actually pull this off and create the KWATT token and make it a profitable business then I agree with your comments.

However the whitepaper is a bit patchy and a friend told me some of the things 4NEW are trying to achieve might not actually be possible in an engineering sense.
One thing i know is that 4New is actually busy sometimes but i just hope they update their wp because it seem like the old version before reigniting things

The development team is probably busy but not the entire team. They should have some people spare with other work who should have the time to do it

You're right, I also noticed that the devs didn't too active here if ever their are some queries or concern about their project. I admire thier project that can generate energy as a source of power like those miners having a huge amount of power consumption.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

In my opinion am pretty sure it has big impact to our crypto community,  especially to our end users who are directly affected on the global and social problems - waste surplus and energy shortfall.  It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto mining, blockchain, waste management and energy, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level. Advisory and management team promotes a eco-friendly and waste to energy blockchain.  Hoping for a success on this project.

Yes but i also would love it if they would update a little more this way we will stay updated on whatever they are doing and that makes me comfortable if i was an investor.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:09:09 AM

All energy generated by the plant will be owned by KWATT coin holders. KWATT coin holders can either sell their energy to the UK national grid or apply it to 4NEW's mining farm
It looks like mining investing. If you holding or owning the KWATT coin, you can earn more energy to earn a lots of KWATT and sell it away on the exchanges.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

I think this is very good news for investors

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."
Increasing the business longevity and scability is the good thing that should be accomplish and prioritizes by this project. By this great news delieved in all of us here in the community of thr 4New, I was hoping the this would attract more interesting and serious investors that will lead for the popularity of the 4New project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

Thanks for sharing video. And it's good to see president of the company himself is giving information about the project. This will boost confidence of people in 4NEW project. Hope to see continues communication from 4New team
The president should be proud with this kind of idea wherein recycling a waste into something useful like an energy. With that video presentation, investors will probably will be interested to support the project.

I am thinking that it will be also good if the ICO is successful they can launch another branch from other countries like here in South East Asia. I think many will support that project.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:36:12 AM

I like the project, but unfortunately I do not live in England and I want to ask American citizens can participate in buying tokens?

I did not think I have in any where come across restrictions as to who can participate in this ico project though but that not withstanding you can try contact any of the team member on Telegram to ask.
Well, most of the bitcointalk users are American. I think some of the American here will invest on an ICO like this project.

I agree with you and expect them to invest in the project but I don't think you right saying most of the users here are Americans. In every 20 members, I feel that there is a 40 percent chance of one being an American
Are USA citizens allowed to participate in this project? I heard that USA has banned its citizens from investing into Initial Coin Offering projects. But if the americans are here then that is also a good thing.

I don't think USA citizens can participate given the SEC warning and regulations; They are still studying the rules to regulation but till then most ICO prevent them to play it safe. They can still get some off the exchanges.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

An interesting project, but it turns out to be limited to one country and this is the real sector. In this case, as I understand the cost of a kilowatt of great importance does not it?
4New brings better service and it is required to check with your country restrictions and authorization policy. There will be an obvious importance as an average price people in the U.S pay for electricity is 12 cents per Kilowatt-hour. However there will be a huge variation from state to state in the same manner it differs from country to country.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

It is a pity of course that the launch of this project will not be able to cover a large number of countries. But it is good if the launch will successfully pass to start in several. When we are sure that the project of this project really works for the benefit of our environment

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

I do not quite understand the moment. You say that I can buy electricity for your tokens for bitcoin mining. But on whose equipment will the mining take place? THAT I will pay for your tokens with electricity and equipment rent
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

It is a pity of course that the launch of this project will not be able to cover a large number of countries. But it is good if the launch will successfully pass to start in several. When we are sure that the project of this project really works for the benefit of our environment
Even if they won't cover other countries. When it launched i know time to time 4new will reach out other countries to be able to work. Hope more investors will join so that more fund will build.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

I do not quite understand the moment. You say that I can buy electricity for your tokens for bitcoin mining. But on whose equipment will the mining take place? THAT I will pay for your tokens with electricity and equipment rent

Dear friend, I guess you never understand project completely. You are not buying theirs electricity and they are not mining bitcoin. They are generating electricity by using waste materials. And they mentioned lots reason why they are doing project. I guess have to read full white paper. 
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

Actually this kind of idea are already proven from different countries which a waste energy use it again in order to be used and save. Hopefully this project can give great impact to the society since this project needs great amount of fundings.

Yes, it has been proven and preached by many to accept and welcome, it already has a worldwide attention/audience, any project that has to do with protecting our ecosystem will definitely be appreciated, i can't overemphasize more on this, is really a huge project , these are troubling times for our environment and we really do need to protect our future generation
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

An interesting project, but it turns out to be limited to one country and this is the real sector. In this case, as I understand the cost of a kilowatt of great importance does not it?
I could only imagine that the proposed infrastructure will be huge as it aims to generate energy through waste materials of a city. It might be as large as a landfill or closer to it. So choosing one country for now is justifiable. That must be part of the testing phase in their Q1.

It makes complete sense to just focus on one country at the start. If the whole project is a success, there is still the possibility to transfer the concept to other countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: