Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:43:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

I like the project, but unfortunately I do not live in England and I want to ask American citizens can participate in buying tokens?

I did not think I have in any where come across restrictions as to who can participate in this ico project though but that not withstanding you can try contact any of the team member on Telegram to ask.
Well, most of the bitcointalk users are American. I think some of the American here will invest on an ICO like this project.

I agree with you and expect them to invest in the project but I don't think you right saying most of the users here are Americans. In every 20 members, I feel that there is a 40 percent chance of one being an American
Are USA citizens allowed to participate in this project? I heard that USA has banned its citizens from investing into Initial Coin Offering projects. But if the americans are here then that is also a good thing.

It's common knowledge to not see Chinese, USA participate in ICO but the can participate in getting some of the coin from Exchange platform which I believe is common practice... I will advice all to participate in the ICO if you are not from restricted areas you will be glad cos 4new is a whole new game in the blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

Each year 4NEW management will apply 35% of its net profit towards a reinvestment strategy to enable future development of plants. This will surely ensure longevity of 4NEW over a sustained period of time.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Do you plan a company of generosity to distribute free tokens? Or can you only buy your tokens for crypto? I would like to participate in the bonus program.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Each year 4NEW management will apply 35% of its net profit towards a reinvestment strategy to enable future development of plants. This will surely ensure longevity of 4NEW over a sustained period of time.
I am told that as far as the initial plants, the UK is the basis of this and that the 4NEW team will take strategic action as soon as the available plants are completely functional.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

An interesting project, but it turns out to be limited to one country and this is the real sector. In this case, as I understand the cost of a kilowatt of great importance does not it?
I could only imagine that the proposed infrastructure will be huge as it aims to generate energy through waste materials of a city. It might be as large as a landfill or closer to it. So choosing one country for now is justifiable. That must be part of the testing phase in their Q1.

It makes complete sense to just focus on one country at the start. If the whole project is a success, there is still the possibility to transfer the concept to other countries.
I agree with you, they should focus first in one country so that it will be perfectly developed. When the time comes, they would probably shared it to other countries who are facing a lot of waste product.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

An interesting project, but it turns out to be limited to one country and this is the real sector. In this case, as I understand the cost of a kilowatt of great importance does not it?
I could only imagine that the proposed infrastructure will be huge as it aims to generate energy through waste materials of a city. It might be as large as a landfill or closer to it. So choosing one country for now is justifiable. That must be part of the testing phase in their Q1.

It makes complete sense to just focus on one country at the start. If the whole project is a success, there is still the possibility to transfer the concept to other countries.
I agree with you, they should focus first in one country so that it will be perfectly developed. When the time comes, they would probably shared it to other countries who are facing a lot of waste product.
In our digital world there was most of waste products accordingly there was various drives organizing through various events about ecobuddy programs still we require to work better implementing 4NEW plans in various countries.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?
If the latter, I'd say check the whitepapers roadmap and follow on telegram
As i explore the website, i didn't see also the gauge or the progress of the sale of the ICO. Maybe what he meant was same as what i am looking which is the progression of the ICO. I would appreciate if the team put the progress of the sale on their website so that it can be easily track.

Thats why I clearly mentioned about ICO progress bar and not the project progress. Thanks for the clarifications. I would love to see about how much investments have been collected as of now. Is the softcap already reached?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

I know ICO for 4new have already been started. Did somebody know whether the progress can be seen somewhere? I could not see it in their website atleast that easily. It would be nice to have such counter which will give certain confidence to the potential investors.

Do you mean the sale progression or the progression of the project's roadmap in general?
As i explore the website, i didn't see also the gauge or the progress of the sale of the ICO. Maybe what he meant was same as what i am looking which is the progression of the ICO. I would appreciate if the team put the progress of the sale on their website so that it can be easily track.

Thats why I clearly mentioned about ICO progress bar and not the project progress. Thanks for the clarifications. I would love to see about how much investments have been collected as of now. Is the softcap already reached?

I also want to see progress of the ICO. If investors will see that progress bar is keep increasing then it will surely attract them to participate too. I hope dev can provide this.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

I also want to see progress of the ICO. If investors will see that progress bar is keep increasing then it will surely attract them to participate too. I hope dev can provide this.

Yeah, which I can't find where is the progression bar of this project. Well maybe they just too busy but much better they must provide. As time goes by many users as well as traders are getting interested on this project which can be good for all us here in crypto currency community.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

4new will be the solution to our power shortage because of their innovation which talks about recycling waste to become useful to the community. The idea is really good and I am hoping that there will be serious investors that will support the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

I hope 4NEW is looking into our messages and will do the needful very soon. May be somebody can also post this ICO progress bar request in telegram where CEO of the 4 NEW project is also very active.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

I think this is very good news for investors

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

yeah I also understand it like that; investors just buying the token and have nothing to do with the energy and mining. If the project is a success; building the fabric which produce electricity from waste and selling it to the miners - then the tokens are going to gain more value. But how about the electricity price? If the electricity price increase, is this going to effect the project and the value of the tokens?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:26 PM

4new will be the solution to our power shortage because of their innovation which talks about recycling waste to become useful to the community. The idea is really good and I am hoping that there will be serious investors that will support the project.
There was loads of companies trying to recycle the waste products and produce a second grade deliveries, 4New can bring better scope with broad deliveries that could benefit the people better.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

"4NEW will never authorize any additional coin issuance over the three hundred million coin hard cap. Therefore, all 4NEW plant sites will rely on the coin supply issued in the ICO.
Each year, 35% of profits are allocated towards the development of additional plants. This will increase business longevity and scalability."

that sounds good. you just have to keep your tokens and, if the project is successful, just cash in :-)
Putting 35% of the profit into development sounds good, hopefully the profits are high enough to build new power plants fast

yeah I also understand it like that; investors just buying the token and have nothing to do with the energy and mining. If the project is a success; building the fabric which produce electricity from waste and selling it to the miners - then the tokens are going to gain more value. But how about the electricity price? If the electricity price increase, is this going to effect the project and the value of the tokens?

I'm not quite sure yet, but I think if the price of electricity goes up, so does the profit of 4new, which in turn is good for us investors. I would say, anything that brings 4new profit, also brings us profit :-)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Yeah, which I can't find where is the progression bar of this project. Well maybe they just too busy but much better they must provide. As time goes by many users as well as traders are getting interested on this project which can be good for all us here in crypto currency community.

Textbook defence for not replying to questions on the ICO is literally "The team is busy". The team is supposed to have a social media manager too. tf is he doing?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:03:12 PM

Well, the question is if dev can really do all the plans of this project? Do they really have resources to make it happen and are they capable enough to run this project?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Textbook defence for not replying to questions on the ICO is literally "The team is busy". The team is supposed to have a social media manager too. tf is he doing?

I agree with you about busy schedules of the team and also in the development. I would definitely think that there will be a social media manager for sure. But not seen a specific name. Nevertheless ICO progress bar is important to fetch more investors, that should be in their high priority list. Lets see what team is responding to this.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

I if the developer can ask in detail to explain the scheme of monetization of a token. I think the price per kilowatt is quite high.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

I if the developer can ask in detail to explain the scheme of monetization of a token. I think the price per kilowatt is quite high.

The price is per token, not per killawatt of power theirs a disconnect in that way i think that confuses some investors. Especially when power is sold and rated in kilowatt hours not killowatts... Remember your buying into the funding of the plants not literally buying 1 kwh of power. In the grand scope of things, and the relatively low cap the project is i don't think that the current rate per token is at all over valued, if anything its probably a bit undervalued given what their going to be doing with the funds from the ICO. We're basically talking about owning part of a power company basically... I mean theirs more to it than that and its a bit more complex (read the whitepaper) but the fact is its a tiny fee to be part of something this big
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

4new accepts a lot of currencies, so setting up progressing bar for such wide range of currencies is pretty difficult but they already raised 7 mil USD when the price was 1 USD. Now every 10 days the price will increase until USD 2. Numbers will be updated once each phase is completed.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: