Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Hey guys this article talks about how KWATT Coin help change the energy playing field you might wanna check it out. 
https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-coin-to-change-the-energy-playing-field-pt-2-b1e7298f4a60

Guys go read this it explains a whole lot about the 4new mining and project in totality, I now understand the mining abilities of the coin and how that it can be put together to generate energy

Thats really interesting read. Mining is an interesting concept especially when it comes to tokens. KWATT is a token right or they want to move ahead with coins in the future with some swap options in the roadmap?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

Hey guys this article talks about how KWATT Coin help change the energy playing field you might wanna check it out. 
https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-coin-to-change-the-energy-playing-field-pt-2-b1e7298f4a60

Thanks for sharing the link. I really liked the below mentioned details

KWATT Coin — Its Mining Power

The most difficult part of the KWATT Coin design has been determining a model to correlate with the increase in mining difficulty. Its understood that one hash today can represent half of its mining power a month from now. To solve this issue, It was decided to have the coin represent a fraction of the total mining capacity of the 4NEW network rather than a fixed mathematical rate. This concept allows 4NEW to expand their mining capacity to match a competitive rate on the network. This rate of exponential expansion will be a predetermined reinvestment strategy of the funds recieved through 4NEW’s own mining portfolio, in addition to the profits from the other revenue streams. This model not only guarantees the longevity of free energy, but the longevity of competitive mining practices

Really theirs planning is too amazing. User can customize theirs portfolio by putting theirs coins their KWATT Coin power towards to mine. The options will consist of the top twenty minable coins.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Guys go read this it explains a whole lot about the 4new mining and project in totality, I now understand the mining abilities of the coin and how that it can be put together to generate energy

Thats really interesting read. Mining is an interesting concept especially when it comes to tokens. KWATT is a token right or they want to move ahead with coins in the future with some swap options in the roadmap?

Yes KWATT is a token as it will run on a pre existing blockchain, not sure if they will eventually make their own blockchain because then it would indeed be a coin

everybody likes mining Cheesy

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Dev, please could you tell me what the total number of KWATT available for just ICO is? I am not talking about the total supply

This is the link for their white paper which contains all of 4NEW's KWATT tokenomics: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf

The total hard cap for ICO offering is 300 million tokens! DYOR!

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

Wow, I just read the article and I agree completely. It does underline the mining abilities and shows how easily it can be done.

Users will have the ability to decide which coins or coins they would like to put their KWATT Coin power towards to mine. The options will consist of the top twenty minable coins (like BTC,ETH,ETN etc.), this decision will automatically point the necessary amount of hash rate towards mining that coin, and the yield will be transacted to the account associated with your 4NEW Wallet.

This seems so easy that anyone could have the capabilities.

Yes, the coin can also be utilized for global money transfer services, with SuperSonicz, this creates liquidity and trading volume in the coin which promotes liquidity premium and facilitates price stability, the possibility of this can really be endless, as this really have some pretty interesting concepts, that will help the crypto-community a lot
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

I understand that this is part 2? is there any part 1 also i found it amazing how he explains 4new so good it is although very short for such a project but still worth to read.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:13:33 PM

Dev, please could you tell me what the total number of KWATT available for just ICO is? I am not talking about the total supply

This is the link for their white paper which contains all of 4NEW's KWATT tokenomics: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/4NEW-WhitePaper.pdf

The total hard cap for ICO offering is 300 million tokens! DYOR!

To be precise from 300 million token they have: Crowdsale: 67% Insiders: 25% Institutions: 8% So i guess about 200million
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:15:51 PM

Wow, I just read the article and I agree completely. It does underline the mining abilities and shows how easily it can be done.

Users will have the ability to decide which coins or coins they would like to put their KWATT Coin power towards to mine. The options will consist of the top twenty minable coins (like BTC,ETH,ETN etc.), this decision will automatically point the necessary amount of hash rate towards mining that coin, and the yield will be transacted to the account associated with your 4NEW Wallet.

Yes, the coin can also be utilized for global money transfer services, with SuperSonicz, this creates liquidity and trading volume in the coin which promotes liquidity premium and facilitates price stability, the possibility of this can really be endless, as this really have some pretty interesting concepts, that will help the crypto-community a lot

Global money transfer services? Is this really related to 4NEW? Or are you talking something else? I thought token is meant for power geenration from wastes. Or is this new partnership and the coin can eventually used for different purposes? Looks like I am missing something here.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:16:04 PM

I understand that this is part 2? is there any part 1 also i found it amazing how he explains 4new so good it is although very short for such a project but still worth to read.

Yes, there is also a part one. I think this one here should be the first article: https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-cointo-change-the-energy-playing-field-f9310664bbcd
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Yes, there is also a part one. I think this one here should be the first article: https://medium.com/@pedro.rios00/kwatt-the-cointo-change-the-energy-playing-field-f9310664bbcd

Thanks for sharing this first part also. The team should add these kind of information video to their main announcement post in the top. So that it would be very useful for new people or even the visitors who are coming back would be benefited with those information.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Which is good as many exchanges demand a certain amount of liquidity and volume to be listed, things like this will definitly assist to bolster and stabalize the price in the long term. It's good to see these type of joint ventures and companies working together.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:47 PM

I've just read in the white paper that in January every year, you have to decide whether you want to sell the energy or mine coins. If you do not make a decision, choose 4New for one. Is this decision valid for the whole year or is it possible to decide differently in between?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Will 4New be tradable on Idex ? I hope it does, because i like that exchange. It is quick and easy. While other exchanges are full and are really slow.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

Will 4New be tradable on Idex ? I hope it does, because i like that exchange. It is quick and easy. While other exchanges are full and are really slow.
The kwatt token is an ERC-20 token and has an smart ethereum contract every coin or token which is ERC-20 compatible can be listed and traded on idex so yeah it is possible.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

The kwatt token is an ERC-20 token and has an smart ethereum contract every coin or token which is ERC-20 compatible can be listed and traded on idex so yeah it is possible.

Yeah, pretty sure it will be tradeable on IDEX and Etherdelta/Forkdelta right after the ICO. Not sure though if there are already plans for other exchanges.
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

The topic of utilisation of wastes is always urgent, as the amount of these wastes is only increased constantly. It important very much at their destruction to produce something maximally useful. I think this will help take care of refuge waste and it will bring about a safer ecosystem through recycling, it is really great that the token is backed by a tangible asset.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

Yeah, pretty sure it will be tradeable on IDEX and Etherdelta/Forkdelta right after the ICO. Not sure though if there are already plans for other exchanges.

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope that it will tradable on IDEX after the ICO. Other exchanges will surely come, but in time of course. If it is on Idex i will not complain.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:12:32 PM

Every thing about this project has just been great from the onset, and with a driven and intelligent team like they've got, the sky is only the beginning
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

Thanks for the comments guys. I hope that it will tradable on IDEX after the ICO. Other exchanges will surely come, but in time of course. If it is on Idex i will not complain.

Yeah all ERC-20 tokens go straight to ED, the key is to get another exchange lined up before the end of the ICO, one with a bit more validity would really help 4NEW.

XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

Yeah all ERC-20 tokens go straight to ED, the key is to get another exchange lined up before the end of the ICO, one with a bit more validity would really help 4NEW.

Completly agree, a good solid one would help 4new grow strong and stay strong!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: