Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:24:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32374 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

I can see that 4NEW has already raised the Soft Cap amount of USD 30.5MM and they will use this money to build it's Waste to Energy treatment plant.
Does anyone know if this plant is ready operational or its still under development?

It is extremely expensive to build a new plant, it is better to buy an existing one and rework it to meet the environment standards

If by this plant you mean the plant shown in the drone footage on their website, the answer is no, nothing will be burned in buildings as shown in that footage :-)

I am halfway through the white paper, if I find something relevant I will share
My knowledge they already have plans and are ready for the building they don’t want to buy an existing plant they want to build a plant from the ground up that way it’s built to their specifications for the market they are looking to move it and I agree that it might be cheaper for them to purchase an existing plans but I don’t think that’s the plan

Yes, they will build their own plant. And as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong) they already have the plant site where they wanna build the WTE-plant.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

I can see that 4NEW has already raised the Soft Cap amount of USD 30.5MM and they will use this money to build it's Waste to Energy treatment plant.
Does anyone know if this plant is ready operational or its still under development?

It is extremely expensive to build a new plant, it is better to buy an existing one and rework it to meet the environment standards

If by this plant you mean the plant shown in the drone footage on their website, the answer is no, nothing will be burned in buildings as shown in that footage :-)

My knowledge they already have plans and are ready for the building they don’t want to buy an existing plant they want to build a plant from the ground up that way it’s built to their specifications for the market they are looking to move it and I agree that it might be cheaper for them to purchase an existing plans but I don’t think that’s the plan

Yes, they will build their own plant. And as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong) they already have the plant site where they wanna build the WTE-plant.

Thats right. They will construct their own plant. Not just one. But 2 plants. The location is also selected already in UK. People including me are waiting for the ICO to get closed successfully and the team start working in the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

people will kick themselves for missing out on 4NEW

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

Check out this steemit article about ecofriendly ICOs including 4new and how it is helping towards solving the issues of wastetoenergy as well as energy consumption.

https://steemit.com/renewable-energy/@rielp/eco-friendly-crypocurrency-projects-and-ico-s

I am suprised there are only three mentions here https://steemit.com/renewable-energy/@rielp/eco-friendly-crypocurrency-projects-and-ico-s 

Looks like 4New is popular among many; hopefuly they will set an example for more project on the same focus (renewable energy)

4new is unique project and they have solutions for two issues at same time. First waste management and second energy requirements. Both issue will be solved using 4NEW strategy.

Two vital components to the world and the crypto markets, if they can nail the main one: energy consumption; it will be very interesting to see what impact that has on crypto, it has to be positive... right?

I think both energy consumption and waste management goes hand in hand since energy will be gotten from waste. I just hope the team stay focus and dedicated.

Governments would find this really interesting especially with the current economical situation; you need ways to cut down spends. I expect the whole electricity to be in the hands of the private sector in few years; the governments are better off letting off that responsibility.

Already it is in the private players in many developed countries. So no doubt this will be the case worldwide in the future. Also some government is giving subsidy for solar/wind energy. Who knows we will also see subsidy for such innovative ideas in the end.

Yes, i stated the fact sometime ago, government is sure to embrace this and once they see the impact it is creating in the community, they will come out and render their support in a very remarkable way, that alone will give 4NEW an edge over others, as the value is bound to increase
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

I think they already have two locations in UK. and a third is probably just before the conclusion of what I have read here in the forum so.
I think it will start soon with the construction and then it does not take much longer until we can mine
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

I think they already have two locations in UK. and a third is probably just before the conclusion of what I have read here in the forum so.
I think it will start soon with the construction and then it does not take much longer until we can mine

Yup, they confirmed three sites a few months ago. 

Sheffield, UK – 30 acres
Dreffield, UK – 5 acres

Can't find the third one though, i think it was mentioned in Telegram?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

Lol. You just can't miss this awesome project. This is one is also good for the world we live in, and we use the waste for something useful.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

Sheffield, UK – 30 acres
Dreffield, UK – 5 acres

Just checked their Telegram again and found a list of these three locations:
1. Sheffield, UK - 30 Acres
2. Hertfordshire, UK - 10 Acres
3. NewCastle, UK - 5 Acres
And the first site is already going to be live in June when everything works as planned!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

Sheffield, UK – 30 acres
Dreffield, UK – 5 acres

And the first site is already going to be live in June when everything works as planned!

They have been working on the Sheffield location for quite some time now so there should be a progress update soon, I'm going to make sure I keep my eye on this type of news because it would be a good catalyst for the 4NEW/KWATT pre-listing campaign.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

Lol. You just can't miss this awesome project. This is one is also good for the world we live in, and we use the waste for something useful.

Its a project that could really provide benefit for the society, the first step for the society to accept blockchain

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:40:24 PM

Its a project that could really provide benefit for the society, the first step for the society to accept blockchain

That's a really cool way to view it. It Indeed could make people see blockchain differently from what they have in mind and become open  and receiving towards blockchain and it's technological applications.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

That's a really cool way to view it. It Indeed could make people see blockchain differently from what they have in mind and become open  and receiving towards blockchain and it's technological applications.

KWATT is the type of project that would really make the public take notice of what blockchain projects and new technology can do to better society as a whole, I may not understand all the ins and outs of this project but I know the practices and tech they are developing is very innovative.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

Anyone saw this recently uploaded youtube video ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FahSShmpXIw I wish that they had a better camera for this, but you could hear the man speaking clearly. So that is a plus point.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:01:36 PM

Anyone saw this recently uploaded youtube video ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FahSShmpXIw I wish that they had a better camera for this, but you could hear the man speaking clearly. So that is a plus point.

Ya saw it I don’t know why ico teams don’t put a small bit of cash into the camera and filming for the videos as a small amount of cash goes a long ways. In ththe end like you said the voice is clear and that’s what matters but I think pre and postproduction on the videos could go a long way to improving the image I mean we are talking a  40+ million dollar project
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

Ya saw it I don’t know why ico teams don’t put a small bit of cash into the camera and filming for the videos as a small amount of cash goes a long ways. In ththe end like you said the voice is clear and that’s what matters but I think pre and postproduction on the videos could go a long way to improving the image I mean we are talking a  40+ million dollar project

It seems to me that 4new was presenting at an event and a member was filming it either with a smartphone and also the video actually looked ok to me as it wasn't an official 4new media set in which they didn't have permission to provide better light set as that was what the video really lacked.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

Sheffield, UK – 30 acres
Dreffield, UK – 5 acres

That is really good; I did not know they had multiple locations for some reason I assumed it was only one. So Sheffield would be the largest and I assume that would the main one correct?

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

ICO is paused until KYC is completed. But if you wish to buy KWATT coins use proper channel - https://4new.io/

There is announcement at 4NEW site

"Given the recent popularity of the KWATT Coin, there has been an increase in phishing attacks against individuals attempting to purchase the KWATT Coin, Please do not purchase any KWATT Coins other than from this (https://4new.io/) website and it’s crowdsale address"
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

New updates from the team

https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/981466937371787264

The world need this project  Cool

Great to see others following in the idea of 4new..the qorld really needs this project and i do hope 4new succeed in their implementation of the project.

I can't wait to see what impact it has on other cryptos, anyone who spreads bad fud around crypto markets cause of the energy consumption. This project will completely resolve that energy consumption issue and make bitcoin green again!

Exactly now there will be little or no FUD cause 4new is going to solve a big issue in crypto, in fact no better time than now for an energy project, also is the fact that its the first of its kind in the blockchain ecosystem

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Great to see others following in the idea of 4new..the qorld really needs this project and i do hope 4new succeed in their implementation of the project.

I can't wait to see what impact it has on other cryptos, anyone who spreads bad fud around crypto markets cause of the energy consumption. This project will completely resolve that energy consumption issue and make bitcoin green again!

Exactly now there will be little or no FUD cause 4new is going to solve a big issue in crypto, in fact no better time than now for an energy project, also is the fact that its the first of its kind in the blockchain ecosystem

I never understood the FUD around it, they've always provided evidence to back up all their claims, hell I even questioned the photos they posted of the site, and a few days later they had their CEO on site taking pictutres for the community.  Never been part of a project that has been so proactive towards the community, and proving claims wrong with facts.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

I never understood the FUD around it, they've always provided evidence to back up all their claims, hell I even questioned the photos they posted of the site, and a few days later they had their CEO on site taking pictutres for the community.  Never been part of a project that has been so proactive towards the community, and proving claims wrong with facts.

Good point made, it shows there transparency and that they are genuine. Get accused of posting fake photos, next thing they have a drone with a POV camera showing all the progress they have made so far. Very good work
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: