Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

There's recently been a few various energy projects entering the cryptocurrency market. This one seems to be best poised to follow through with their plans.

They already are, two power plants bought producing 10 MW, another due to be built next year, and this other rumour in Puerto Rico.

It ain't rumors bro, it's been confirmed by the team and its everywhere in the telegram group, one power plant to be set up in Puerto Rico is confirm news Cool
So there will be 3 plants at the end of this year from 4new? that is amazing now those 22 plants in 5 years seem very close.

Yep they are definitely moving fast and keeping ahead of their roadmap, so if they continue this pace the 5 year outlook is very possible i don't see why it wouldn't be monitoring their progress is going to be nuts to see. I'm hoping we get more videos and information from the existing plants and the new ones as they come up would be interesting to see webcams/dashboard with data eventually.

I don't see a confirmation anywhere, only that they have entered talks to establish one, this is not confirmation that it is being built, can you link me to where it's confirmed?

So far, I have only seen one video in which one of the 4New team speaks from the power plant in Puerto Rico. But as I know 4New meanwhile, they will simply surprise us and from one day to the next there is a video of a drone flight over the new power plant

I have seen few energy-related projects but those are not similar to what 4NEW is doing. at last, I have not seen any project which planning to use waste to produce green energy.

yeah, the thing that keeps drawing me to the project is the teams ability to evolve and listen to feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

yeah, the thing that keeps drawing me to the project is the teams ability to evolve and listen to feedback.

These are the 2 most important features of a project like this i find, the team is what matters, that and a solid concept, i've seen too  many projects fall apart because their team wasn't open to feedback and criticism and were stuck in their ways till they failed, 4new seems pretty open and willing to talk and discuss.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Well 11 days  to the continuation of the ico... Fund raised still stand at about 42.1m. Team is really busy preparing for the sale. This should be over quickly.
36000 users already registered for the Token sale how fast do you think the sale will go? i am pretty sure we will all be amazed of how fast it will go.
Well, till the date they did properly every activity/needed action on each and every moment/issues. Now the question is if 36000 users already registered then what time we could expect to reach their remaining target? 
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

Bitcoin mining has an energy problem. 4new have solution that they will generate energy by using waste materials. Their two plants initiated:

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-4new-two-operational-power-plants-secured-with-launch-plan-to-initiate-onsite-crypto-mining-farm/
Amazing thanks for sharing this link, a lot of people go on that website 4NEW could get a lot of good investors from them too.

Do you check the crypto news often ? I can't find these articles, but i love to read them. They should collect important information like this one on their site.

I also don't find such article easily. Thanks for sharing the link here. It's good to see 4NEW on news.bitcoin.com. And why not they have Energy power plants that produce over 10 megawatts of electricity per hour.
Really, I am always surfing on internet but I am surprise, how did I missed this article link. But I am very happy to see that available on news.bitcoin.com
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Well 11 days  to the continuation of the ico... Fund raised still stand at about 42.1m. Team is really busy preparing for the sale. This should be over quickly.
36000 users already registered for the Token sale how fast do you think the sale will go? i am pretty sure we will all be amazed of how fast it will go.
Well, till the date they did properly every activity/needed action on each and every moment/issues. Now the question is if 36000 users already registered then what time we could expect to reach their remaining target? 

Well there is over 33million for the hard cap, I don't think it will take long in 11 days when the sale starts, especially when everyone is wanting to get some 4NEW as the progress continues
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

36k users are registered for the 3 day sale? that's a lot. where did you get that number from? I have not heard of confirmed registrations
but if it's true, the hardcap will be reached in a few minutes in the first day:-)
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

36k users are registered for the 3 day sale? that's a lot. where did you get that number from? I have not heard of confirmed registrations
but if it's true, the hardcap will be reached in a few minutes in the first day:-)

It's not ALL for the tokensale.  Airdrop members had to register on the site with an account as well, but I do expect a decent amount of people to buy it during the 3 day sale.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

There's recently been a few various energy projects entering the cryptocurrency market. This one seems to be best poised to follow through with their plans.

They already are, two power plants bought producing 10 MW, another due to be built next year, and this other rumour in Puerto Rico.

It ain't rumors bro, it's been confirmed by the team and its everywhere in the telegram group, one power plant to be set up in Puerto Rico is confirm news Cool
So there will be 3 plants at the end of this year from 4new? that is amazing now those 22 plants in 5 years seem very close.

Yep they are definitely moving fast and keeping ahead of their roadmap, so if they continue this pace the 5 year outlook is very possible i don't see why it wouldn't be monitoring their progress is going to be nuts to see. I'm hoping we get more videos and information from the existing plants and the new ones as they come up would be interesting to see webcams/dashboard with data eventually.

I don't see a confirmation anywhere, only that they have entered talks to establish one, this is not confirmation that it is being built, can you link me to where it's confirmed?

So far, I have only seen one video in which one of the 4New team speaks from the power plant in Puerto Rico. But as I know 4New meanwhile, they will simply surprise us and from one day to the next there is a video of a drone flight over the new power plant

I have seen few energy-related projects but those are not similar to what 4NEW is doing. at last, I have not seen any project which planning to use waste to produce green energy.

I believe green energy is called green when it is renewable, renewable energy is naturally replenishable energy sources on a human timescale

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Yea, the whole place is buzzing about it and i believe i saw that on YouTube, so is actually confirmed that they do intend to have a power plant in that country, this just turned out to be the biggest ICO of 2018, yea, is not easy pulling such feat, so is left for the community to hodl and i think they will because as the popular saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, 4new is giving us a taste of that and they should keep it coming

Yeah, im excited for this to launch, 12 days till the ICO launches again!

It wil literally explode on the pre-listing sale. Do you know what 3 power plants mean ? This is one of the biggest ICO i have ever seen. People are already starting to register for the sale, and there are a lot of them.

3 power plant is huge and this development will literally make the pre listing sale explode. No one will want to miss out on a project this big and with no sign of backing down.

You're right, this won't just attract the blockchain community but governments if they successfully pull this off, this project is really doing the blockchain community a huge favor by not just providing alternative source of power but by spreading the word that cryptocurrency is in fact not just a controversial thing but a fact
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

I don't think all 36000 users registered to buy 4NEW tokens. We don't know how many people going to buy the tokens. But within 3 days its possible 4NEW reach hardcap as well. I am saying this based on what 4NEW have achieved till now.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

Wow, how much noise!  Shocked I participated in generosity more than 3 months ago. I thought the project would not work, I was never so wrong. Excellent team work, I'm waiting for the first unit of energy that the company will produce!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I don't think all 36000 users registered to buy 4NEW tokens. We don't know how many people going to buy the tokens. But within 3 days its possible 4NEW reach hardcap as well. I am saying this based on what 4NEW have achieved till now.
I also believe that they could reach their hardcap in those 3 days as they have working plants and from those 36000 users there will be a good amount that will buy 4new tokens.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Yea, some of them are just spectators but nevertheless, they are still potential investors, i have followed this thread from the beginning and it has been good, though the skeptical moments came but at the end, the project has given us reasons to believe in them, for the fact that this project is doing more in terms of helping the blockchain community is worth commending
openskybot

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

New4 is very innovative project which is gaining huge momentum. It will be one of the most successful projects!
It is very new concept....I think very soon this project will take a separate place in crypto world. I advise everyone participant in the ICO and do invest in this crypto.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

These are the 2 most important features of a project like this i find, the team is what matters, that and a solid concept, i've seen too  many projects fall apart because their team wasn't open to feedback and criticism and were stuck in their ways till they failed, 4new seems pretty open and willing to talk and discuss.

For sure these 2 elements are absolutely necessary to be in the success path. 4NEW is all set to be in that path and we can clearly see that. I am just looking forward for more partnerships and acquisition news.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

Yea, some of them are just spectators but nevertheless, they are still potential investors, i have followed this thread from the beginning and it has been good, though the skeptical moments came but at the end, the project has given us reasons to believe in them, for the fact that this project is doing more in terms of helping the blockchain community is worth commending

The registered users will get a email to let them know that the pre-listing sale has started right ? It would be a waste if  they did not do that, because many people wil miss it.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

I agree with you. Surprises are integral part of 4NEW project. I have a very simple question. Why this project is called 4NEW? anyone knows about it?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

The registered users will get a email to let them know that the pre-listing sale has started right ? It would be a waste if  they did not do that, because many people wil miss it.

it starts at 9am, that's posted everywhere including the account when you sign up if i remember rightly.  You can also deposit your funds now and 'reserve' your KWATT, so you won't miss out if you do that.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

it starts at 9am, that's posted everywhere including the account when you sign up if i remember rightly.  You can also deposit your funds now and 'reserve' your KWATT, so you won't miss out if you do that.

I also read about the part that you can also deposit and reserve your coins early. I like this idea so much, because then you will not have to worry about anything else. It is very simple.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

I also read about the part that you can also deposit and reserve your coins early. I like this idea so much, because then you will not have to worry about anything else. It is very simple.

It's a good feature, having reserved tokens straight away as I can see the sale flying out, I don't think there will be too long for the full token supply sold. I presume they will have a live counter on there website showing the sale as it progresses?
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: