Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

The pinned post in the Telegram group still says:

Step 4:
Withdrawal of KWATTs from your KWATT wallet will only be allowed on June 4th, 2018 upon completion of the token sale event.

They better won't allow withdrawal before the sale ends on June 30th (I still hope that there is not another extension, lol). If they allow people to withdraw the tokens on Monday, I am sure we will see the tokens on Forkdelta and then no one will buy in the ICO anymore.
Might be they will allow to withdraw tokens but I guess they will not allow to anyone for buying or selling until their official announcement about exchanges or listing.

I think there were already KWATT coins on FD quite some time ago, dumped by bounty hunters. Don't know if it's possible then to lock the tokens somehow. The easiest way would be to just not make it possible to withdraw them.

I have personally searched for KWATT on FD to see if any book have been open but i couldn't find any, i searched with the intention of buying more, so i strongly believe KWATT hasn't been listed anywhere yet

The contract is still locked due to the incident that happened earlier where bounty hunter's went to dump the tokens on FD. I don't wish to see it being listed now before the sales end.

When did that happen? looks like I have missed that happening even though I have been following them for quite a good time. Either case they can't release the token until they are through the KYC process. Not sure when that will be finished.

Lots of confusion regarding listing, tokens delivery, ICO end date and all. We should contact 4new team over telegram and ask to clarify this.

I was about to propose the same. However if somebody get all the relevant information, please post it here for the benefit of everyone here in this forum. 4NEW team should definitely clear all these doubts.

ICO end date is extended till 26th June? Thats not good. I thought it's for just 1 week. And there are multiple bonus stages. People who invented earlier will also get additional Tokens?

Me too heard the same. Its extended until end of June which came in total surprise to me. Unable to understand the logic behind this. Team only can explain this but not sure whether that would convince me.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Step 4:
Withdrawal of KWATTs from your KWATT wallet will only be allowed on June 4th, 2018 upon completion of the token sale event.

They better won't allow withdrawal before the sale ends on June 30th (I still hope that there is not another extension, lol). If they allow people to withdraw the tokens on Monday, I am sure we will see the tokens on Forkdelta and then no one will buy in the ICO anymore.
Might be they will allow to withdraw tokens but I guess they will not allow to anyone for buying or selling until their official announcement about exchanges or listing.

I think there were already KWATT coins on FD quite some time ago, dumped by bounty hunters. Don't know if it's possible then to lock the tokens somehow. The easiest way would be to just not make it possible to withdraw them.

I have personally searched for KWATT on FD to see if any book have been open but i couldn't find any, i searched with the intention of buying more, so i strongly believe KWATT hasn't been listed anywhere yet

The contract is still locked due to the incident that happened earlier where bounty hunter's went to dump the tokens on FD. I don't wish to see it being listed now before the sales end.

When did that happen? looks like I have missed that happening even though I have been following them for quite a good time. Either case they can't release the token until they are through the KYC process. Not sure when that will be finished.

Lots of confusion regarding listing, tokens delivery, ICO end date and all. We should contact 4new team over telegram and ask to clarify this.

I was about to propose the same. However if somebody get all the relevant information, please post it here for the benefit of everyone here in this forum. 4NEW team should definitely clear all these doubts.

ICO end date is extended till 26th June? Thats not good. I thought it's for just 1 week. And there are multiple bonus stages. People who invented earlier will also get additional Tokens?

Me too heard the same. Its extended until end of June which came in total surprise to me. Unable to understand the logic behind this. Team only can explain this but not sure whether that would convince me.

4New already told that they were having difficulties with the KYC. So they extended it, and will fix it quickly as they can so we will have no more problems in the future.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

Hoping that they have the final issues cleared up and the extension will move them to finalize things and give them time to get the platform up for investors further and really be able to see what’s going on.

Perhaps some additional information or videos or images for the plants would make people happy hopefully they will
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

I see it only now, the ICO was again until 29.6. extended? I would have been really happy, if after the 3-day-sale had ended. But now again an extension. I suppose the mining will also start later and not as promised in June?
 In the meantime I do not feel very well with all the shifts anymore

I think that the KYC was again a bit of problem so they probably extended it, because of that. They simply need some extra time.

There is suppose to be a press release for the public explaining the particular reason for the extension. What I have been seeing for the past days are different presumptions for the extension.

Well, lets just keep our fingers crossed and watch as the event unfolds, it has been a long journey so far and we hope for a better result from the team and will love to see them create the needed impact that they promised to create and give the community that sense of belonging by carrying them along, we all want to see this project succeed
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:23:37 PM

This is an honestly 'green' project. Converting waste to produce energy!!! It is necessary currently to aid eco-friendly tasks for a better 'green' world!

A project which will help with todays world and consume less energy and truly make cryptos green again with the added benefits
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

Step 4:

4New already told that they were having difficulties with the KYC. So they extended it, and will fix it quickly as they can so we will have no more problems in the future.

I thought the KYC is doing a contractor business for them.
Or am I wrong and they do it themselves? only when they do it themselves can I accept a shift. But a company that kyc handles more often should have no problems
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

This is an honestly 'green' project. Converting waste to produce energy!!! It is necessary currently to aid eco-friendly tasks for a better 'green' world!

A project which will help with todays world and consume less energy and truly make cryptos green again with the added benefits

If this project is going to be successful then more people would join crypto. People nowadays care more about our planet. Tv's will show this coin as a example ! Smiley

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:20:42 PM

Hoping that they have the final issues cleared up and the extension will move them to finalize things and give them time to get the platform up for investors further and really be able to see what’s going on.

Perhaps some additional information or videos or images for the plants would make people happy hopefully they will

Apparently it was an issue with KYC being stuck on 'pending' for the majority of users.  It's meant to be fixed now, and everyone who was stuck should be verified in the next 72 hours
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

Apparently it was an issue with KYC being stuck on 'pending' for the majority of users.  It's meant to be fixed now, and everyone who was stuck should be verified in the next 72 hours

Ahh that’s great news that should mean we’re actually finally on the home stretch

I’m hoping the team will put out some project news related to the existing plants and how theirnperforming or maybe some pictures to excite investors and get them over the delay
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

That's good news. the only question left is whether the ICO is actually up to 30.6. runs or ends after 3 days as planned first
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

I saw information that the ICO is still going on until June 29. I think it's better to continue working, but not to extend the deadlines. A worthy sum has already been collected for a long time

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

Step 4:

Yes we should have patience they just want no problems in the future with the KYC as rathaha says, they are thinking about the community by doing this perfect.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

That's good news. the only question left is whether the ICO is actually up to 30.6. runs or ends after 3 days as planned first

Good news at least one issue have been cleared up. Hopefully this would be the last stage of the ico and after 29th of june everything will continue as planned.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:32:39 AM

Good news at least one issue have been cleared up. Hopefully this would be the last stage of the ico and after 29th of june everything will continue as planned.

What is the plan after the pre-listing sale? so it is set to finish on the 29th? I thought it would only run for 9 days. So from today it is 6 days left. I am not sure if the progress bars actually works on the site.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

Step 4:

Gentle men and ladies (if there are any here) this is the crypto world. Some things you think ain't possible outside here are possible in here and some are indeed very hilarious.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:26:29 AM

What is the plan after the pre-listing sale? so it is set to finish on the 29th? I thought it would only run for 9 days. So from today it is 6 days left. I am not sure if the progress bars actually works on the site.
But can we have confirmation from 4new team about ICO extended date? I mean still website showing 6days remains to ends sale.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Yea, we all hope to see that happen, it has been a long ride and the team should ensure that the community stays happy, by ensuring that all dots and graphs are adequately plotted to ensure the sustainability of the project, it will change a lot in the community if 4NEW should succeed and they will also benefit a lot in terms of generating profit
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:49:03 AM

Yea, we all hope to see that happen, it has been a long ride and the team should ensure that the community stays happy, by ensuring that all dots and graphs are adequately plotted to ensure the sustainability of the project, it will change a lot in the community if 4NEW should succeed and they will also benefit a lot in terms of generating profit

I still have good faith with the 4NEW project, the KYC and bonus procedure could of probably been planned better. But nevertheless, I still have good faith in the working product and hope they can redeem themselves by listing on a well known exchange post sales.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

The ICO ends on the 30th, im not sure where people are getting all these random dates of the 29th and 26th etc from, if you check Telegram etc, it's 100$ the 30th.
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 12:27:05 PM by faulerwilli

Apparently it was an issue with KYC being stuck on 'pending' for the majority of users.  It's meant to be fixed now, and everyone who was stuck should be verified in the next 72 hours

The ICO ends on the 30th, im not sure where people are getting all these random dates of the 29th and 26th etc from, if you check Telegram etc, it's 100$ the 30th.

then there are different details in the telegram channel and on the homepage. because on the homepage is the last stage of the ICO: 23 June - 29 June with 30% bonus
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: