Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

For me bitcoin is an opportunity that comes into challenge  to make you success in crypto industry. Challenge cause you have  to invest, and wait for the time until you get paid, which haven't specific date and time when will the campaign distribute the tokens pay for your work. Opportunity because everybody can earn as much as they deserve fulfilling their dreams.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Birdiebig

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

Fairly speaking, the bitcoin seems to be challenging. Bitcoin brings justice to everyone, It goes beyond the barriers of all, government organizations.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

For me Bitcoin is both challenge and opportunity. It gives you an opportunity to earn  but it is gonna be a challenging experience as well. You may know some basic facts and how to's about it but experience is a better teacher they say, it will be a learning experience and you'll gonna learn a lot through your Bitcoin journey. If you are still not decided yet, you can start and participate in this forum and then start low, if you need to test the waters do so. then decide whether you're in or out.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:28:43 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

I consider bitcoin as a opportunity because people who engage in this kind of industry gain a profitable life, not even imagine that it will happen in real life , so it's really an opportunity to have a knowledge about bitcoin.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

I think it is both. If you know how and where to invest, then that's an opportunity. Opportunity to earn more. Challenge because there are some projects that are scam. One should be wary in investing.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

first you have to do, deepen your knowledge about bitcoin and various crypto. take the time to read a lot on this forum and other references that make your understanding smarter again. this is for your good, if you have mimiliki a lot of understanding and knowledge you will be sure of what you will do.

Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

first you have to do, deepen your knowledge about bitcoin and various crypto. take the time to read a lot on this forum and other references that make your understanding smarter again. this is for your good, if you have mimiliki a lot of understanding and knowledge you will be sure of what you will do.
Everything is considered as a challenge in order to have a great opportunity in life. A lot of opportunities here on bitcoin ,its all about understanding and believing the things.Experience better to earned knowledge and gain money as well ,be sure to determined the steps in how to used in transactions because we all know that bitcoin can provides our wants and needs.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:37 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin is both an opportunity and challenge. There are a lot of jobs in bitcoin if you are industrious enough. Opportunities to be financilly stable the investment and trading system. The challenge is for you to understand how it works and how to have a big profit in it.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

BTC gives a lot of opportunity as long you have the knowledge and the courage to deal with different people and it also gives a lot of challenges when it comes to investing and trading. Taking risk is also need in the aspect of btc plus a great experience you can be a success bitcoiner.
nbjh

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:54:39 AM

For me going into bitcoin is an opportunity but it comes with a huge challenge, so you better like what will you do not just for the monetary reward but for your own personal fulfillment. I could suggest to you that you can start to invest low and while you earn put your earning back to your investment until it will grow, then after the income circulation is good enough that is the time you could harvest what you have invested. Try checking out Moonlite, the are looking for investors like you which promise a good return in the future due to their unique mining technology that is environmental friendly too.

Chances and challenges co-exist. Bitcoin is the world's largest cryptocurrency, and with the advent of the Lightning Network, the bitcoin legend has just begun. Although there are still many empty bitcoin voices on the market, bitcoin has always been in development and change. With the introduction of the Lightning Network, Bitcoin will enter a new stage of ecological development, which is also a new starting point for Bitcoin. 2018 will be a full-blown and dramatic year for bitcoin.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

why not both ? i think bitcoin is a challenge and opportunity.
because bitcoin give us the opportunity to earn more profit, and challenge us to learn and develop more about bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ram krish

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

It is the bigger opportunity for this generation and also have the challenges. We can use the opportunity.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:28:19 AM

Bitcoin is opportunity,opportunity because i see this siye that answer all my needs or my investment.Challenge because it has a rule that you should answer that you should get it,when you get or finish the forum you earned points and that was the challenge if you got a stake or not.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Both.
About opportunity is to having job in Bitcoin. Bitcoin give me an opportunity to have a stable work although I can work it in my own home and to have an opportunity and chance to become a millionaire someday so I work hard for it I joined bounty campaign.
About challenge is like a trials when you get banned here do not give up and do not accept this a bad experience in your life because challenges us part of our life and once you get banned do an account and try again to invest. we challenge ourselves if we are strong to many things that we faces everyday. Bitcoin challenging your brain and your knowledge like answering a question in forum and if you are weak your life is nothing.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

Bitcoin is both an opportunity and a challenge at the same time. It is an opportunity to invest here, to earn money but it would be challenging to do that. My personal advice is for you not to borrow money to trade but earn it through signature campaigns, or at least invest only your own cash but not all.

leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

It's an opportunity and by the same time, a challenge. Opportunity, because you can have a chance to change your life, so grab it now. It is a challenge, yes, investing is too risky. In buying bitcoin, you must be sure about it. You must have the guts to face the risk.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

In my own views, I will have to consider both opportunity and challenge. First is opportunity to be able to put investment with bitcoin if you have the capital which you can use immediately to finance the investment. Second is challenge to those who wish to invest but lack the capital availability to put their investment with bitcoin.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

BTC gives a lot of opportunity as long you have the knowledge and the courage to deal with different people and it also gives a lot of challenges when it comes to investing and trading. Taking risk is also need in the aspect of btc plus a great experience you can be a success bitcoiner.
You are right in this place you will meet a lot of people with different mentality and they will have different thinking about bitcoin some will like bitcoin and some will dislike so you will have to know how to deal these challenges and how to face the rise and fall of bitcoin price. Bitcoin is having a lot of potential it can increase in price anytime so grab the opportunity and make the investment as much as you can. Trading is more challenging than investment so is more careful during trading of bitcoin.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

For me both opportunity and challenge.Yet it is risky to invest money in Bitcoin but it will be your challenge if you want to push it.Nothing is permanent in this world,you have to take the opportunity that you have even if it fails you like in bitcoin you never know if you will succeed on your investment but you have to take the risk if you want to earn money.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

Bitcoin wraps it up both the opportunity for a better life and the challege of overcoming the shortcomings of the present.
We are to look forward, we are to use Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: