Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
Zoe_27

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

In any form of investment there's always a risk involved.  The higher the risk the greater the return.  But I don't think it's a good idea to just borrow from your parents to invest it all in crypto.  You should also be able to invest in some other form for security reasons assuming it doesn't work out like you want it to.  Also, it's not bad to take risks but be sure it's manageable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Bitcoin is basically an opportunity and also a challenge. Opportunity in a sense that you can make a lot of money if you have invested back then. Challenge because of the volatile price and that's the challenging part, monitoring your profit and your loss.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Very investment have it own risk attached to it,same is applied to bitcoin and if your not ready to risk your money into business than you remain poor.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

This is always what they say about bitcoin,it's ponzi or scam because they don't really know behind bitcoin.If you want to take the risk and have patient in bitcoin then for sure you will not regret in investing bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

I agree. Investing in bitcoin is a matter of weighing your fear and your desire to take the opportunity. Therefore bitcoin is both an opportunity and a challenge.
The only thing that matters is that  you have trust to bitcoin and to yourself

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

Very investment have it own risk attached to it,same is applied to bitcoin and if your not ready to risk your money into business than you remain poor.

For me same. Bitcoin is a challenge for us to grab the opportunity that we can face on bitcoin, it is really a good opportunity and we don't need to waste our time with other things. Just focus on bitcoin because it may be the way for us to make profit.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

For me it is both.. An opportunity because it opens its doors to you so grab it, always do your best in bitcoin, its in your hands how to earn enough and a challenge because you need to devote all your patience and determination in doing bitcoin, its also a matyer of time management.

Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

I don't think it's a good idea to borrow money from your parents to invest in bitcoin. We all know that the price of bitcoin is unstable, and its price will collapse at any time, which will bring us risks. So don't put all your money into bitcoin.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Well for me, investing in Bitcoin is a great business opportunity, i know it is very risky but it also has very high returns. Although if you think about it like any other business, or any other invention, innovation or technology, it has its list of pros and cons, it is never perfect. It is safe to say that it is both opportunity at the same time also a challenge especially because there are still a lot of people who doesn't believe in Bitcoin and still thinks it is just a ponzi scheme or fraud.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

We all know that bitcoin is a great way to invest, but it's also a big risk. Investing in bitcoin is not that simple. Don't put all your money into it. If the price of bitcoin crashes, you'll lose a lot of money and you'll lose your parents' money.
Nina Anora

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

For me bitcoin is an opportunity because it opens opportunity to people to earn money in less hassle and convenient way.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to make a good investment and also its a challenge on how you will make profit with that investment. Before you invest a lot here in bitcoin is you must know the risk you are entering, there are no shortcut or an easy way to be success here. It takes a lot of patience to become success.

shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:30 PM

Bitcoin is a very good opptutnity for every individual to make its future also to follow the procedure its intresting some takes this procedure as a challange and some founds intrest in it.
Kynner (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Probably this is an opportunity. An opportunity for you to rise up and make your money go worth Smiley. Probably that's the reason I'm seeing in bitcoin and for other cryptocurrencies.

Surely bitcoin is the biggest opportunity. Especially for those people has lack of financial.  But it's not an instant money, it only gives the chance to making solution about  financial problem. Always remember that in every opportunity there is always a set of challenges therefore it's not easy to reaching our needs. Just embracing the fact that if there is an opportunity therefore there is a risk.

That is the most important thing with most financial investment scale. But the market is in danger, I realize that capitalism is being withdrawn continuously, do not know if any big storm is coming. I'm really worried.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

true, for me bitcoin is an opportunity that challenge me to earn.ectra money. opportunity but is challenging too. It is risky because of it is unstable but I am joining signature.campaign to have an investmenr and earn but I don't use my hard earned money to invest.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

It is an opportunity to more average individuals not only rich to be involve in business involving technology evolution and earn something. Challenge to people involving this crypto business to find ways to solve problem like scams and hacking.

This is the greatest chance to change the life for the better, get some stability and even start your own business in case you will have a certain success.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

If you had truly read into Bitcoin, you would find that it is not possible that it is a ponzi, new investors don't pay for old investors profits. The mining fee is payment for work provided, not evidence of a ponzi. Bitcoin challenges the conception of currency, being that it is usually government backed, regional and cash based, it will obviously find hostility against the ruling force, as do all new usurpers.

indeed. the fact that some countries accept bitcoin as payment is another evidence that bitcoin is not a ponzi. even some governments have their own cryrocurrencies under their regulations.
Bitcoin has become pure opportunity for economic challenges.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

It is an opportunity to those who took advantage of the dip and a challenge to those who are been panic due to the fall in price or bad news.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to make your life better and earn an extra income, it has its challanges and disadvantages but BTC mainly offers growth opportunity
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

I think Bitcoin is both an Opportunity Or Challenge. Its an Opportunity for those who want to change their world, either it be oneself or a whole nation. Challenges are always there to cater the negatives and anonymous side of bitcoins and also the criticism to incorporate it in the public and official level.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: