Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:05:51 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Based on what you have read from Ebooks and over the internet, do you think Bitcoin is a multi level ponzi scheme? I cannot understand the logic behind such an accusation. In a ponzi scheme, you have to convince other people to join into the investment so that what you will get from them will be the one to be used in paying the higher ups. And then the new comer will also be recruiting new members for the same purposes. You cannot find that in Bitcoin. Apparently, your parents know a lot lesser than you and you need to educate them more about Bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bnhbg

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is challenging, but I would like to see it more as an opportunity. Every new technology emerges as an opportunity, and a wave of people following technological development is always the most successful.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

It is both.  Opportunity because it can provide financial stability and good profit to anyone. It can contribute to economic growth in any country. Challenge because you have to discover on how to have a good profit. How it should work and not to lose money in it.
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

Borrow money to buy Bitcoin? I did this kind of thing, but I wouldn't borrow money from usury. It is risky to borrow money too. If bitcoin prices fall, you will face losses.
daophoenix7

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

Cryptocurrency adoption like Bitcoin and Ethereum continues to grow as more people around the world see the possibilities and benefits it offers.At the same time there is a risk that's very specific to cryptocurrencies — loss of money due to an error in the address to which the money transfer is made. If the investor make use of platform like PHOENIX they can minimize the associated risks. PHOENIX OFFERS A COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT FINANCIAL
ALGORITHM. All financial transactions made in Phoenix are processed by Ethereum Virtual machine ― a global decentralized computer that stores information on transactions made within this system[www.phoenix.wiki].
threesome333

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

I think both challenge and opportunity. But if you learn to improve your knowledge, overcome the challenge. The opportunity will be more challenging
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

Before investing your money on bitcoin, you should know your purpose of doing it, i mean how or what method will you do, investing it in long term or investing it in short term by trading it.

If you invest your borrowing money by trading, this is your opportunity to invest, because the current bitcoin price low compared to last desember, but if you want investing it for long term, i don't advice with your borrowing money, because there is so much challenge in the way.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

investing at bitcoin could be both of them that opportunity and challenge and it can called the challenge because invest in bitcoin also risky and nobody know the future of bitcoin even though the price currently was pretty high and it called the opportunity too because with hold bitcoin for long term possibility to increase your value asset will pretty high
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:27 AM

Bit coin is more of an opportunity than challenge, it depends on the user. Every deal has a binding rule and procedure to guide against the hazards, the first thing I think you need is the knowledge of what bitcoin is and its specifics before you run into it. That's one of the reason why joining bitcoin forum is important. It gives you prior knowledge before investing or earning. If you just run into investing without having the knowledge on how to make the profit. You bear more challenges.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

I think both challenge and opportunity. But if you learn to improve your knowledge, overcome the challenge. The opportunity will be more challenging it can called the challenge because invest in bitcoin also risky and nobody know the future of bitcoin even though the price currently was pretty high and it called the opportunity too because with hold bitcoin for long term possibility to increase your value asset will pretty high.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

In light of what you have perused from different books and over the web, do you think Bitcoin is a multi level ponzi plot... I can't comprehend the rationale behind such an allegation. In a ponzi plot, you need to persuade other individuals to join into the venture so what you will get from them will be the one to be utilized as a part of paying the higher ups. And afterward the new comer will likewise be enlisting new individuals for similar purposes. You can't find that in Bitcoin. Obviously, your folks
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

For me it is actually both, it presents a new opportunity for us to capitalize on which allows us to invest and then also it is also a challenge on how we can succeed at this opportunity that was presented to us. I do think that if you want to succeed at something then you yourself must have a heart for this challenges. Bitcoin is not easy, there is a lot of doubters and a lot of people and elements that could go wrong but if you really wish to succeed then you need to have a heart for this
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

It is both an opportunity and a challenge. The challenge is that you will be risking a lot in investing bitcoin. But, that certain risk can lead to a possibility to gain an enormous amount of profit if your trading is well timed. As of now, I do not blame bitcoin for its imperfections because nothing will happen. What I do is adapt the technology and be grateful for what I have.
werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

I think the BTC is both. As well ... as.

A great opportunity for people to live more freely and independently through new technologies. And also to get rid of the banks.

A challenge for this young crypto market, that all people in this world can take advantage of this great opportunity.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

Based on what you have read from Ebooks and over the internet, do you think Bitcoin is a multi level ponzi scheme? I cannot understand the logic behind such an accusation. In a ponzi scheme, you have to convince other people to join into the investment so that what you will get from them will be the one to be used in paying the higher ups. And then the new comer will also be recruiting new members for the same purposes. You cannot find that in Bitcoin. Apparently, your parents know a lot lesser than you and you need to educate them more about Bitcoin.
I think it's a combination of both, an opportunity knocks and challenge comes on its way. Bitcoin opens doors of opportunities for people despite societal status. However, it's also a challenge because of its volatility and unpredictability. What is important is to always be strong, and maintain a positive outlook in life.
Kynner (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

Bitcoin can be an opportunity at the same time a challenge to us.
It can be an opportunity since bitcoin is an investment where your capital can grow and earn a lot of profits.
This a challenge also because bitcoin is not easily to handle since it was a volatile asset, a great pump and dump may cause a person to withdraw his capital.

If anyone thinks the same price you will not be so serious, just in the first phase last year, the Crytopia market always encountered many bad news causing severe price drop, I hope that the market will recover and change in time. next.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

To me bitcoin is a golden opportunity in the present era, 10 years later we will regret if it does not have bitcoin. And it is a challenge for bitcoin holders because of the fluctuating price.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

For me, bitcoin is both an opportunity and a challenge. It is an opportunity because through bitcoin, you have the chance to be successful in life. Meanwhile, before you get that success that you are aiming, you have to experience the challenge in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a challenge since the price is not stable and you have to wait for the time until it reaches high point which is unpredictable. Investing in bitcoin is really risky to do that is why it became a challenge. But through that challenges, you have the opportunity to be more successful.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

More like both.
It was an opportunity back from years ago when the price still low, and now the price is going low again, it's a challenge for us we sell or we hold or even buy more
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

For me it was an oppurtunity. We are very lucky that we have encountered bitcoin. Not all people had the chance to now about it. As  times passes by, more and more people have ventured into it. And the number is growing every inch of the day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: