Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

For me its both, but it depends on how you will take this forum. Bitcoin is opportunity for me in terms of having an extra way to gain our own profit, a way which is totally different to the tradition, in which you have several academic attainments for you to be qualified in a certain field you want to work on to have profit, Bitcoin is an opportunity for the young person like me to gain profit at their young age and I think thats very rare to find for us for a way to earn on our own. Bitcoin becomes a challenge when continuous drop of the price occurs, of course you will tend to become dormant , for an instance, you tend to become inactive because you lose the courage to work for more when you are actually eaten by your own speculations that Bitcoin will end up soon and the main sigm was dump of the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

I would say it's a challenging opportunity. Choose a right time and invest.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Your thought is right. If you want to start any business on offline there is no risk ? If yes , then Bitcoin is not different. But those profit you will get  from Bitcoin you can't get it from other business. As well we seen Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. So even little bit risk there, you can invest on Bitcoin. But you need always stay cool and calm if Bitcoin price is go die. It will up again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mulyadi dedii

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

Me too, i am a newbie in bitcoin world.
On my experience, do not rush to invest your money in large quantities. The reason, as we know that digital currency exchange rates are never stable, always fluctuate from time to time.
The first thing to remember is the knowledge of how this investment will give benefit for you. You should searching more information related to bitcoin investment, to be your reference in investing.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

For me, bitcoin is an opportunity to get more income from it but bitcoin can be a challenge if we want to get more profit on it by trading on the cryptocurrencies market. The challenge is how can buy bitcoin at the low rate and sell it at the high rate. Smiley
as an challenge on that we as a person that are making money we also want to take the opportunity of having this currency to be a part for our daily lives for we cant control everything that is why we feel so challenge about it.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

I like bitcoin but not sure that borrowing money from your parents to buy more Bitcoin is a good idea. It still can go down and stay there fot too long.  Serious Bitcoin adopters do not care about short term profits, and anyone eager to buy Bitcoin also should not. But if you borrow money you will be very nervous about short time price.
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Bitcoin is both opportunity and a challenge. It's an opportunity if you invest on it since it will give you a fortune that will make your life change for good and even give you a financial freedom. It's also a challenge at the same time most especially during crisis.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

I do not think Bitcoin has been that long, but it's been a lot of news and the world is talking about bitcoin. And in my opinion, investment in bitcoin is very profitable and increases faster than other investments. if there is no bitcoin, maybe blockchain technology will not be as famous as it is today. bitcoin is very worthy to be one asset or as an investment. but of course everything needs a good calculation.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

For me it is both it only depends on what situation are you in. If you are planning to buy it is an opportunity when bitcoin price is falling as what happen from the past months and it is a challenge when you bought from the top and suddenly price fall hard. you may get panic how to recover your loss. so bitcoin is a challenge and at also an  opportunity it only varies on what necessity you are in at tje current time.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

for an investor i think it is both, since we see bitcoin as an opportunity to have more returns, unlike in the stock market, though we have returns, it seems to be slow now, once you got used to trading and investing in bitcoin, it is also an opportunity to test our skills 24/7, to come up with different strategy on how we can invest in the market, it also helps us further understand the volatility of an investment, in a way giving us hope in the future, that once we failed on a strategy, we can still continue on with the next, and make a new strategy that will work and we can apply it on any investments. it is also a challenge, since it is hard to obtain bitcoin now, what we can do is to make a goal, that is to have one bitcoin even after a year or make a goal that, will help us become better in investing, and since bitcoin is one of the hardest investment there is, we can challenge ourselves.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

Bitcoin is the opportunity I have been trying to enjoy. Because Bitcoin is helping people in economic development and making them work-oriented. Bitcoin gave me new opportunities to earn. Even Bitcoin is going to meet all the needs of me and my family. I want to use this opportunity further in the future.

For me it is booth and I'll put unity and a challenge because every opportunity that comes to us is a challenge.  Because we seeing an opportunity means we are facing new challenges that we need to overcome and bitcoin as an opportunity is really helpful.

U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

It has both opportunity and challange. There is a lot of speculation about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.  the only reason to preserve the existing order. It is status quoism. Some people are creating a negative perception by spreading scare news. Of course, Do not believe them.

Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

I think that Bitcoin have both faces: it's an opportunity to improve your life but it's also a big challenge, because you need to learn how it works  and take some risks, but also think before act;  knowledge, guts and a wise mind are the keys to join Bitcoin. Thankfully we have thi forum and a lot of reliable sources out there
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

it is an interesting opportunity. If you feel like you studied enough about it already, then you should be able to make up your own mind, only then invest. It's a very risky investment, but can pay off nicely

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:46 PM

I see Btc as marginal investment. It is not very stable asset. You should not put too much hopes and capital in it. And never take loan to buy cryptos. That is sure way to financial ruin.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

If you really want to invest, then do it through experience you'll learn. Then if all goes right, you'll prosper and do more with that Coin but on the other hand, if all things go down, at least we've learned our lesson. Be a critical thinker, or think before you act so that the outcome will be pleasurable. The questions answer should be both, its an opportunity to score a high profit and at the same time a challenge to each to strive forward and do their best.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

I don't there is any point of fearing bitcoin. it is not a multi ponzi scheme or anything like that. We have been in this market for a very long time and now I have full faith on bitcoin. But I totally understand how difficult it is for newbies like you to develop that kind of a bond n faith with the market. And as far as your parents are concerned, it'd be about difficult for you to explain them unless you show them the amount of returns that this investment fetch you. Nothing can compare the wight-age of quantified facts n figures.

You may start with a small amount of money and then later on if you get good results, you can invest on. But trust me do not consider it as a challenge or a threat, it is absolutely safe. Hence take it very lightly.
Amuloko

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

To some people it's a challenge also to some people it's an opportunity, it depend on the face it show you... Don't invest all your money on bitcoin
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

I also agree with the opinion of the majority that it's reckless invest borrowed funds in bitcoins. Even if your parents gave it to you it's whatever not your money. And it's very unpleasant to know that you owe someone (I will repeat, even to your parents) but you can't repay the debt at the moment. As for me, I'm not that risky person, I prefer to invest only my money so that I can be responsible for one's own failures only in front of.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

this is not so factual to me and even many people where clause is still very thick with the nuances of the beginner's mind. At first I saw the potential and even the controversy they had. But in the end I have a point where trust is always directly proportional to the profit I make.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: