Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN : Oppotunity Or Challenge?  (Read 1939 times)
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

I am very grateful to have known and studied the world of crypto, because for me bitcoin is a golden opportunity that we should not miss.
we must take advantage of this wonderful opportunity as a way to earn an income.
I'm sure many people think that bitcoin is the bridge to a better life or it can be said to be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

For me, bitcoin could be both, a challenging opportunity since you have to work harder to collect it. Opportunity because of the fact that you can earn extra money from it and a challenging one for the reason that you have to offer your time, talent and treasure to obtain it for trading.
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Investing at bitcoin could be both of them that opportunity and challenge and  it can called the challenge because invest in bitcoin in addition to dangerous and nobody know the well ahead of bitcoin even if the price currently was beautiful tall and it called the opportunity too because when desist bitcoin for long term possibility to accrual your value asset will beautiful high.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

In the long run, bitcoin is still a good chance to invest, but you need good attitude and sound portfolio to make the investment. Dont invest money which you can not afford to lost.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

Bitcoin is an opportunity to mass people and challenge for the control freak central banking business and the governments.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

I realize not think Bitcoin has been that long, but it's been a lot of news and the world is talking very about bitcoin. And in my mention, investment in bitcoin is extremely profitable and increases faster than bonus investments. if there is no bitcoin, maybe blockchain technology will not be as renowned as it is today. bitcoin is every one of worthy to be one asset or as an investment. but of course anything needs a to your liking optional appendage.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

All decisions are in your hands. Because of the enormous enthusiasm about Bitcoin around the world, people forget to think that Crypto is at risk. Keep in mind that the world of cryptocurrency has a huge risk. Can we be poor in a day and vice versa, we can be rich in a day. so, back again to your needs. If indeed you have a lot of money, maybe you should not be afraid to lose a little money.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Butciin is indeed risky, but once you profit, the earnings are well-deserved. Moreover, bitcoin's security is one of the most secure products ever to exist in the internet, so what you said about bitcoin being easily hacked is false. All in all, the decision is still yours to make, we arejuat here to clarify doubts abd misconceptions about the cryptocurrency world especially with bitcoin.

Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

Obviously BTC is an very great opportunity. It's a very great innovation for the man kind and millions of people are getting very good profit from BTC, so it is very good opportunity for everyone and I suggest, everyone should invest into BTC. Though there is little bit challenge and every investment requires a little challenge also because the valuation is quite fluctuating, so your patience could be challenging for u but it's a very big opportunity for everyone.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:00:21 PM

For me, bitcoin could be both, a challenging opportunity since you have to work harder to collect it. Opportunity because of the fact that you can earn extra money from it and a challenging one for the reason that you have to offer your time, talent and treasure to obtain it for trading.
In fact for me it's an opportunity for me and I am grateful that I grab it as early as I can. It's now helping me a lot to survive my financial probelm which is I guess is to far to achieve for now because I'm still haven't work in a company so it gives me a huge opportunity to help my parent's too.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

In fact for me it's an opportunity for me and I am grateful that I grab it as early as I can. It's now helping me a lot to survive my financial probelm which is I guess is to far to achieve for now because I'm still haven't work in a company so it gives me a huge opportunity to help my parent's too.

I agree with these answers. Bitcoin is both an opportunity and a challenge. I can say that every opportunity is a challenge, and every challenge is an opportunity. We just need to grab it and face it. Why? Because every opportunity and challenge leads to a succesful life. After all, It's you who will benefit from all your hardships.

thenameisjay

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

You should take every investment as an opportunity, even if the risks are high. You'll always get something in return even if you get no monetary rewards. Risks in every investments makes everything worth the victory, that is investing a lot in bitcoin gives us joy when we get a lot of returns.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kynner (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt risky investment, but it depends on people, bitcoin is opportunity to some and challenge to some. I think you should not borrow money to buy bitcoin.

I agree. It can be a bit of both. It is an opportunity in the sense that you can get many good thinfs from it and you can make it work in your advantage in many different ways such as earning money. On the other hand, it is also a challenge, because like other markets, it has its risks and differences, which makes it difficult to prosper in it. I think if you invest enough time and effort, then you can find ways to make it easier and gainful.

Wow, a good advice, I think the opportunity or challenge is in everyone, hope everyone can find that opportunity, increase the number of personal assets.
haxker007

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

I'm a new investor who is talked about Newbie, and I'm know Bitcoin by Ebooks and Internet.   Smiley I found that the history of Bitcoin is relatively short, to talk about benefits, it is digital currency, not through convenient medium and relatively fast. But there are many limitations, it is anonymous and easy to be Hackers possession, difficult to universal throughout the world as well as all types of business. I want to borrow money from my parents to buy more Bitcoin, because I believe the value is increasing but they still doubt it is multi level ponzi, should I invest a lot here or not? I need more advice. Thank all of you a lots.

I think both Btc is an extraordinary opportunity on the off chance that you know him. Numerous individuals now are rich as a result of Btc and numerous demonstrated it. Btc likewise is a challenge since you can't without much of a stretch win cash on this sort of business. You require a system on it and make some forecast about it on when to buy and sell. Since if wont do it. Possibly you will lose your benefit.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

It is an opportunity to have an bitcoin because the growth of the Internet and the proliferation of digital transactions have exposed many limitations to traditional currencies and exchange systems in the borderless, electronic world. The challenges it is being patience in all times and make and effort to earn money or gain.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

As a newbie bitcoin is very risky investment and it is an opportunity for those who bought at 6k$ level and below sinve the risk lower abdvthe upside id higher but forcthose who bought  at 19k$ level it is a  challenge for them to hold or sell and still believe if bitcoin can give them better return
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:58:16 PM

Well we can say that bitcoin is both opportunity and challenge. And to be honest bitcoin is a risky investment and bitcoin is decentrelized , and i suggest that always have on a strong mindset and always dont panic..and before you buy bitcoin wait it for the perfect timing which it decreases so you can buy at the lowest price.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BlackRacerX

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

A good mix of both. Opportunity and challenge go hand in hand when investing in bitcoins. Bitcoins in terms of its investments are very complicated to predict because of the volatile behaviour it exhibits in terms of pricing. But the thing is with this kind of investment, the rewards can be extremely high and loss can be extremely high as well.

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:14:23 PM

I see bitcoin as an opportunity, though it does have its challenges. The innovation is actually something to reckon with and has created a platform for investment. Everything in life is full of risk and bitcoin is one risk i wish to take over and over again. So, you can invest a reasonable amount, in order to have a reasonable reward.

ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

Certainly an opportunity if you just know how to play your cards right.
It is challenging if you are coming into the game right now as it is more difficult if you have a small amount and need to buy at these prices.
Which are quite high compared to if you were to buy just a year before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: